Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Knight Arms: The Hyblid Framer

Yes, "hyblid"

190156_10152008051380557_1736275136_n.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Played some Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets for a couple days.. Both brutal games, but I like em!

I'm back to MushiHD, mostly 1.5 Maniac (no Max), it's spectacular, probably my second or third favorite cave title.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Played some Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets for a couple days.. Both brutal games, but I like em!

I'm back to MushiHD, mostly 1.5 Maniac (no Max), it's spectacular, probably my second or third favorite cave title.

Yep, I'm doing the Pork/Sweets things as of late. I'll eventually 1cc the arrange mode on Pork, will probably never ever happen on Pink Sweets.

I didn't care for Mushi. Maybe I need to revisit it, but I felt unimpressed with the overall lack of system it has. The only Cave title I like less than that one is DDP Resurrection.

Chempop

Both MMP&PS arrange modes are doable, Pink Sweets Arrange is alot of fun with those medal fountains. I usually stick to 1.01 in both games.

I'm playing Daioh now that I figured out how to ground the kick harness it uses, lol I'm such a n00b. Managed a decent stage6 score so far :)

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just got my S-Video cable for my Sega Saturn and picked up last weekend Darius Gaiden...What a cool game and the S-Video (on my 46' LCD) makes it look a world better than the RF..It's like DC VGA vs. component!!! There's no comparing. Branching paths, limited credits so high scores mean something and are consistent, difficult gameplay but not over the top tough, cool enemies, and good music...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Still kickin' it with R-Type Delta... the graphics and presentation are so stunning for their time... gameplay is where it's at of course ;)

Might try and put some time into Einhander over the weekend.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
been playing a few different shooters..

Ikaruga (XBLA)
Radiant Silvergun (XBLA)
DoDonPachi : Resurrection (pal360 region-free)

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
soldier blade
gradius (NES)
1943 (NES)
Star Soldier (NES)
Gyruss (NES)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Cotton (x68000)
DoDonPachi: Resurrection (Xbox 360)
Eliminate Down (Genesis)

Last edited:

Kiken

Camel Slug
This week's STGT selection on Shmups: ESPGaluda. Which means I'll enjoy at least 1 week of the competition.

Chempop

Armed Police Batrider

Nice, I'm jelly! How you liking it?

I'm playing Daioh (the superior USA 6 button ver). So many things in this game might some shudder, speed ups, checkpoints, rank... But it's all done so right. All three weapons are useful, all three bombs useful as well. Collecting lots of points and shield makes bullet speed insane, fun to play at high rank when feeling like a challenge. Pretty easy 1-all, which is nice for once. I think it'll be the first game I actually go for the 2-all. I'm very curious how Shienryu compares.