Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
I've been putting most of my energy into Lightening Force/ Thunder Force IV, and just beat the game today on Normal. I just love the soundtrack. Once the opening guitar hits, oh man, you know you are in for a rush! :buttrock:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
PLAYED THROUGH...
Truxton on MD last night... then onto 'round 2'! That game is nothing short of fantastic imo - especially that music!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Playing lots of Ketsui Arrange mode on 360. I get trampled by the last stage on Very Hard, switched to normal difficulty and it's a fun game to breeze through. Playing on the Blast City is simply amazing, I have to pinch myself...

I can't wait to get my kick harness situation all sorted out so I can play the games that require buttons 4-6... Any guesses which title I'm thinking about? ;)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Playing lots of Ketsui Arrange mode on 360. I get trampled by the last stage on Very Hard, switched to normal difficulty and it's a fun game to breeze through. Playing on the Blast City is simply amazing, I have to pinch myself...

I can't wait to get my kick harness situation all sorted out so I can play the games that require buttons 4-6... Any guesses which title I'm thinking about? ;)

Daioh?

Chempop

Bingo! And right after I jumped on it I found out that Trap15 is planning an Arrange Mode :)
Are you aware of his DDP and Ketsui hacks? I've never played either of them but they look crazy.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bingo! And right after I jumped on it I found out that Trap15 is planning an Arrange Mode :)
Are you aware of his DDP and Ketsui hacks? I've never played either of them but they look crazy.

yea, Ive seen them but not really interested, but where did you scoop the Daioh from? i hope you didnt pay more than 40 shipped for it....

Chempop

40 shipped

You crack me up sometimes... So you think it's a $30 PCB :oh_no:

Game is quite uncommon and very under-rated, I'm happy with what I paid, which was alot more than your quackery-price :loco:

Posted inquiry on price over at shmups, if people say under $100, I'll buy you a hotdog lol

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You crack me up sometimes... So you think it's a $30 PCB :oh_no:

Game is quite uncommon and very under-rated, I'm happy with what I paid, which was alot more than your quackery-price :loco:

Posted inquiry on price over at shmups, if people say under $100, I'll buy you a hotdog lol

40 is what I paid for mine off of KLOV...
And why are you wanting to play the us version anyway?

Last edited:

Chempop

Because I'm a sucker for 6 button vertical tate shmups, all one of them ;)

40 is what I paid for mine off of KLOV...

You also paid $250 for a Blast City, and something like $80 for DDP (or was it Donpachi)...

...Pandas pay 1/3 of total value it seems. Doesn't mean the rest of us can't pay "fair" prices.

Fuck, $250 for a Blast? Panda, you are nuts! I thought $300 for my Astro II was a steal.

I just picked up a Big Bang pcb, game is so goddamn good.

Kiken

Camel Slug
I've been putting in serious time with Mushihime-sama Futari ver 1.5 again. Just nailed a 482 million pt All Clear with Ab Parm in Maniac mode yesterday. I'll have it up on Youtube in the next day or so.

Fortune

Zero's Secretary
Today I was messing with G Darius.

I think I'm going to need a lot more practice at that one. I'm terrible at it, but at least it's fun to watch the fish dive all around through the clouds.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Today I was messing with G Darius.

I think I'm going to need a lot more practice at that one. I'm terrible at it, but at least it's fun to watch the fish dive all around through the clouds.

I really dig the tunes it that one :D

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Side Arms on the TurboGrafx. Had a fun time giving this a whirl, now I could pull out the PCB I've got to see how well the practice worked.

Chempop

DOJ-BL on 360, I've cleared the 1st loop a handful of times but never seem to get loop requirements.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
skyshark.jpg

Last edited: