Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Just 1CC'd Deathsmiles Arcade Mode on the Japanese 360 version.

fake

15 Year Member
Awesome fake! Last boss is insane isn't it ;), great score too! Did you save the replay?

Yeah, I don't know how, but I really got in the zone with the last boss. Sometimes I 1CC a game and think "Wow, I got lucky." This time I actually knew what I was doing though. :lolz:

Yup, the replay is up. My Japanese gamertag is MyGlowingTeam.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah, I don't know how, but I really got in the zone with the last boss. Sometimes I 1CC a game and think "Wow, I got lucky." This time I actually knew what I was doing though. :lolz:

Yup, the replay is up. My Japanese gamertag is MyGlowingTeam.

Cool, I'll pull it down and check it out, I love that they offer that option ;)

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Nearly 1CC'd Cho Ren Sha 68k on the X68000.... fuuuu

Last edited:

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm playing through Robo Aleste again. The Aleste games are so enjoyable, are any of Milestones shooters spiritual successors to the series?

Breetai

New Challenger
Cruised a bit on Gradius Gaiden tonight. Recently one-lifed SNES Gradius III up to the speed level (stage 7 maybe?) on normal, then hit a wall.

BlueBMW

New Challenger
I've been playing Nexzr on PC engine CD. One of my favorite shooters :D I'd like to make a dedicated arcade cabinet for it someday.

Breetai

New Challenger
I've been playing Nexzr on PC engine CD. One of my favorite shooters :D I'd like to make a dedicated arcade cabinet for it someday.

Nice Beems! I just found Bio Hazard Battle for $5 recently, but it's on order. So I've been playing around with it a bit lately also in my excitement.

BlueBMW

New Challenger
I also saw the game sack video about rail shooters... made me want to pull out Elemental Gearbolt on PS1 for some reason.. not a great shooter, but different for sure!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I just Seimitsu and PS2 modded my TvC stick so been playing alot of ps2 shmups lately. Getting back into 3 Wonders: Chariot, 1941: Counter Attack, Varth and Eco Fighters lately. Looking for the Psikyo Collections next. I miss that wonderful company :(.

geise

Mickey's Coach
Been playing some Undeadline on the MD. <---to poor for an x68k and some Blazing Star MVS. BONUS!

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
Played some 1943 on the ps2 capcom classics collection, Donpachi and dodonpachi on the saturn, Avenger on the Pce. can't wait for monday to come for my copy of Deathsmiles and DDPR to arrive to play on the 360 :-)

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Played Bug Princess aka Mushihimesama on iPad2. Cleared Arcade - Normal with no continues.

I want the PCB now

fake

15 Year Member
I've finally had time to sink my teeth into MUSHA for the first time. I've gotten to the fifth or sixth level on one credit.