Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
hahaha awesome

the boxes are 16" x 11" x 2"
i got them from staples .

staples.com

Last edited:

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You're still a fucking noob you show off! Posting pics on a thread about "I'm just getting into shooters" WTF?! and you just proved me right by acting like an extreme douche posting a bunch of boxes, and if you in fact know shit about kerns then you know he's a cave whore, Raizing and Psikyo are not his cup of tea, well goes to show how well you know your fucking team mates...

I have no problems with the WW team, most folks in there are actually pretty cool sans the fat ass and now you! Now put that tongue back in your mouth before I slice your face in half noob!

can you read?

i would be a noob if progear was the only shooter i had i set my bee gee's records on.

i knew Kern didnt like Raizing
and the picks prove that i am into shooters and you post picks of disco balls on this thread Noob.

i hope your mom walks down to the basement and gives you the chocolate milk you asked for on your ugly brown neo cab so you can calm down you jealous little man.

hahah

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
can you read?

i would be a noob if progear was the only shooter i had i set my bee gee's records on.

i knew Kern didnt like Raizing
and the picks prove that i am into shooters and you post picks of disco balls on this thread Noob.

i hope your mom walks down to the basement and gives you the chocolate milk you asked for on your ugly brown neo cab so you can calm down you jealous little man.

hahah
Yeah, sure. You're not a noob 'cause you own a bunch of boxes and keep showing off pics of your shit on a thread where there's no need whatsoever to post any of it at all.

Wait some one said they liked Ibara Kuro...wait! Hold on! "Flash!" I got it, better post that pic soon...Posted! Fucking bum.

Also The disco ball was on refference to Dangun not Progear you dumb fuck!, but whatever man, you fucking go and tell yourself that I'm a noob and that I'm jealous. Keep checking and backtracking on me you douche, seems like you want more than you can handle...good luck noob!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Did I just hear Ibara Kuro????

ibarakuro.jpg

:drool:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Yeah, sure. You're not a noob 'cause you own a bunch of boxes and keep showing off pics of your shit on a thread where there's no need whatsoever to post any of it at all.

Wait some one said they liked Ibara Kuro...wait! Hold on! "Flash!" I got it, better post that pic soon...Posted! Fucking bum.

Also The disco ball was on refference to Dangun not Progear you dumb fuck!, but whatever man, you fucking go and tell yourself that I'm a noob and that I'm jealous. Keep checking and backtracking on me you douche, seems like you want more than you can handle...good luck noob!

Grave, Krates is a stand up guy who plays the shit out of his games and is really good at them.

He's one of the good guys - so chill out my man.

He's proud of what he owns and really doesnt go out of his way to "brag".

Unlike that other guy who just buys shit.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
What. The hell.

Ahahaha Kraten you fucking noob.

Little bit of Mushi Black for me.

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
thanks guys!
I brag alittle :spock:
but i am super stoked on the bullets
and i think it is radical there is a shooting thread.
so let the good times roll.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Played some console shooties today:

Nes- The guardian Legend, Life Force

Genesis- Gaiares, Lightening Force, Thunderforce III, and Elemental Master

Dunno why, I've really been enjoying the nes/genesis/snes stuff lately.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
AF2 is in my four slot right now, stupid but fun.

DDP in the vert, I.am.sucking hard

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I put in DOj this morning and after playing DFK all week it is night and day,
I must say i need to get some practice on this one.
:scratch:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Grave, Krates is a stand up guy who plays the shit out of his games and is really good at them.

He's one of the good guys - so chill out my man.

He's proud of what he owns and really doesnt go out of his way to "brag".

Unlike that other guy who just buys shit.
I guess I got the guy wrong given than there's losts of good people vouching for the goon and all but when I see someone boasting crap for no apparent reason it only reads "douche" to me, and you know I'm not a fan of douches.

Kind of threw me off with the comment about the disco ball and the Bee Gees, I mean WTF?! Who doesn't get that?! Guess I gotta keep it bland for the man or something. He must be a real team player he's got not just one WW logo but 2! on the sig, that shows real commitment there.

Oh yeah, and my brown Neo Geo cab is gorgeous beyond belief, here's a pic to keep up with all the boasting going up in here and mom sends her best!
picture.php

Ahh, don't mind me...carry on.

Last edited:

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i think i threw up in my mouth
where did you find that hunk of shit at the elks lodge family swap meet.

someday you may actually see what a arcade game looks like on 29 inches and maybe realize that poo colored wood is not the best look.

but not everyone can have good taste.

3280338412_dbd97356ba.jpg

and yes its not 19 inches.

oh i hear your mom calling with your diet mountain dew ,
goodluck listening to the bee gee's and combing your man baby mustache jealous little fat man

:buttrock:

I've been working on figuring out the scoring systems in IBL and it's definitely deeper than I thought. Basically all the scoring is the same as vanilla Ibara, with the XTC system as an added layer.

So far I'm mostly dabbling with keeping rank at max, medaling up fast, and picking a few spots where I can use XTC a bit. Cracking just over 4M with a few days of sporadic play.

It's funny. Looking at the shmups high score board, the low-end scores are ~5M. Then there's a huge gap where it jumps to 22M. I think it's probably possible to get the first 10M extend without really using XTC and then you hit a wall.

Last edited: