Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I just installed a DMS4 chip in my PS2, so I have been playing some Dodonpachi Daioujou lately.

That game is impossible to beat in it's entirety.:oh_no:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Twinkle Star Sprites - La Petite Princess

That and Trigger Heart arrived on Tuesday... unfortunately I loaned my DC out to a friend and haven't been able to play Trigger hearts...

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I've been going back and forth between espgaluda and mars matrix lately.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Almost an year on and iam still playing Under Defeat on the dreamcast at a regular basis.
...R-Type 3 and Super Star Soldier on the Wii,since after Zelda and Wiisports theres nothing really exicting on the system.

i just burned the chassis on my cabinet so theres no Outzone:(

oh,waiting for Karous to see if its any good.lets hope so.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
I'm currently switching between Trigger Heart Excellica, Under Defeat, DoDon Pachi and EspRaDe.

So many hot shooters, so little time :annoyed:

Martinov

Geese's Thug
I'm always switching between them all, but over the last two days, it's been Shikigami no Shiro 3 and Psyvariar Revision.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Lately it's been Tatsujin Ou, Aero Fighters 2 and Dangun Feveron.

lordnikon

Another Striker
Lately I have been playing:

Air Buster (Genesis)
Varth (Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2 - PS2)

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Ikaruga. Like a fiend.

Trigger Heart should be here today or tomorrow, and then I'll be playing that :)

I'll be out of town for 2 weeks when Karous arrives :(

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
ESPGaluda and R-Type Delta. And I should have Homura next week....if Play-asia ever decides to ship my order:mad_2:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Galuda, Dimahoo and Triggerheart.

Triggerheart is amazing and if you haven't checked it out yet I highly recommend doing so.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
Galuda, Dimahoo and Triggerheart.

Triggerheart is amazing and if you haven't checked it out yet I highly recommend doing so.

Is Trigger Heart Exelica really that good? I saw a review frown upon the game... :annoyed: Karous looks very interesting... I'll probably have to hook my Dreamcast up into my Astro!

(Woot! 400 posts!)

brumma

NEST Puppet
For me lately it's been Shikigami no Shiro II and ESPrade. Trigger Heart Exelica just arrived today, but I haven't had a chance to try it since my Dreamcast system hasn't arrived yet!

oerjaN

n00b
i've been playing Last Resort quite alot cause i bought it a cpl of weeks ago :)

20 Year Member
Played some more Dodonpachi, but after I kept getting it handed to me, I played a little Truxton on the Genesis.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Piratero said:
nice man, you finally got it huh? how is it, and how is the new astro? I'm going to want to get a new Jamma board soon, but there are so many great games to choose from. I'll be running DC in the cabinet soon, so I'll be shooting 'em up Dreamcast style pretty soon.

I've still been playing nothing but ESP Ra.De. Having only one game rocks :buttrock:!!!

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
alec said:
nice man, you finally got it huh? how is it, and how is the new astro? I'm going to want to get a new Jamma board soon, but there are so many great games to choose from. I'll be running DC in the cabinet soon, so I'll be shooting 'em up Dreamcast style pretty soon.

I've still been playing nothing but ESP Ra.De. Having only one game rocks :buttrock:!!!

Its... different. The Astro City is nice, but not as nice as the one you hauled off. Consider yourself lucky. Ibara's game play is intense, but some backgrounds and bosses are a little bland. It looks like some need more details. Overall, the game is pretty difficult and worth the $300.

20 Year Member
Just got Espgaluda for the PS2 and this game is great!