What's the worst city you've ever lived in or visited?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Nice pic Abasuto, there were some good `pieces there :)

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
159689986_57ec088dee_b.jpg

SWATS!

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I think it would be tough to beat the perimeter of Washington, DC, towards the Maryland border.

Anyone who has been through there would probably agree.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
68k said:
lol I haven't been to Malmstrom AFB.

Missoula is awesome though.

LOL you don't want to go. its not the worst base cuz Minot AFB and Canon AFB are worse but Malmstrom ranks as one of the worst. If you get an assignment to Malmstrom I suggest you end yourself.

Spangdahlem AB is one of the most hated bases in the Air Force HOWEVER i'm in one of the most sought after places to live in Europe because of my location(for jobs), I wouldn't trade that shit for the world.

If they sent me back to montana I'd jump off my roof and shoot myself 3 times before I hit the ground.

p.s. The girls are hot there however if you aren't some preppy popular Abercrombie & Fitch, Dawson's Creek lookalike then you ain't gonna pull shit.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Branson, MO it's like a bible belt version of Las Vegas.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Terry330 said:

hahaha, my stupid parents just moved there!

aria

Former Moderator
Terry330 said:

It is worse than that.

It is worse than anything you can imagine.

djdelly, me and a coworked were there last Sept. (on our way to Arkansas) and we got so plowed at the one fucking bar we could find on their strip that two of us puked (well, mine was forced). It's hard on the streets. The only cool thing was go-karts (seriously --they have some mad tracks there).

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Easy, Miami. Simply horrendous.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The worst city I ever visited was Toronto. :hammer: :( :oh_no:

Ban please.

4 year bumps? Come on.

I am surprised that I never posted in this thread though.

Places that are shitholes.

Memphis, TN
Atlanta, GA
Montgomery, AL
Little Rock, AR
Louisville, KY
East St. Louis, IL
East Chicago, IN
Gary, IN
Morgantown, WV
Baltimore, MD
Miami, FL
Jacksonville, FL
Tallahassee, FL
most of Florida
Grand Rapids, MI
Trenton, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

I'm sure there are more.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Toronto. It's like the background of one of those Hannah/Barbara cartoons like the Flintstones; the background is recycled, cause every other block, there's another strip mall...and the traffic lights, my god the traffic lights...every f**king block, it takes me 45 minutes to drive the 16kms it takes to get to work in traffic. I wish I was back home in Vancouver... :(

aria

Former Moderator
LOL, if Toronto is the worst city you've ever visited you've had a pretty nice travel life.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Bakersfield, CA has to be the most boring city I've ever been to. Nothing but a big truck stop on the way to LA.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Warsaw, Poland was so fucking shitty, except for the few square miles downtown from before communism.

There is plenty of cool stuff, lakes, etc... not far from Branson. Branson itself though was a shithole last time I was there. The only thing fun was the water park.

I remember playing in some indoor soccer leagues where Branson had a team, and all their players just sat around smoking cigarettes at halftime.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Glasgow is rough as fuck, Dundee has tons of drugs and is the teenage mum's capital of Europe i think :oh_no:.
Edinburgh ain't perfect but it aint bad \o/

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
I might as well add Sheffield, England, but I haven't been there since the early '90s. It's where my father grew up.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
San Francisco. Shitty, boring, overrated, and least attractive people west of the Mississippi.

aria

Former Moderator
Bakersfield, CA has to be the most boring city I've ever been to. Nothing but a big truck stop on the way to LA.

Speaking of: Fresno is Bakersfield with more people and crime and is farther away from Los Angeles and Vegas.

To be entirely honest, the Central Valley could probably put at least a dozen cities on any worst cities list. Taft is probably king in a lot of ways, but Sanger, Exeter and some of those smaller towns are worse off.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Kiel, Germany
Hamburg, Germany

Both absolut shitholes, although Hamburg is the bigger one.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Living in STL, i can't really list this place. Stay out of East and North saint louis, and you will be pleasantly surprised.

I fly around the country about once per week. The worst major city I've been to has been MEMPHIS. Every major city has bums, but Memphis has loads. Plus, no one seems to give a shit. Bums will sleep on the main streets of the city like a honey badger.

aria

Former Moderator
I dunno, that Pyramid, Graceland, NG.com and the Peabody Ducks give it a pass :p

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Places i've visited that are horrible:

Memphis, TN
East St. Louis, IL
Washington, DC (The perimeter)
Miami, FL (Horrible...)
Birmingham, AL
Jackson, MS
Izmir, Turkey
Athens, Greece (Seriously the most smog and congestion ever...)
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Ad Dammam, Saudi Arabia

Montgomery is pretty bad, but I live about 10 miles out of the city itself. It's nice to leave Montgomery after work every weekday.

Last edited: