What's the worst city you've ever lived in or visited?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
TonK said:
?

Dude, its from "safest" to "dangerous"

You win.

Although I did ask you if it was descending from #1 being most dangerous.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
68k said:
You win.

Although I did ask you if it was descending from #1 being most dangerous.

siggy.gif

aria

Former Moderator
Abasuto said:
Bakersfield, CA is the most boring city I've been to. It was like the most dullest suburb you can envision placed in the middle of a nowhere dessert.

Well, it's neither in the middle of a desert or a dessert, however it is about a billion degrees in summer and I will give you the boring-factor. I described it to people in college as "The bastard child of LA and Texas: they got together and threw the illicit spawn over the mountains and it grew into my hometown."

w00t! :buttrock:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Well, it's neither in the middle of a desert or a dessert, however it is about a billion degrees in summer and I will give you the boring-factor.

Any place that doesn't rain or is cloudy half the year is a dessert by my standards. Growing up near New Orleans, then off to Seattle for a few years will create such standards.

aria

Former Moderator
Abasuto said:
Any place that doesn't rain or is cloudy half the year is a dessert by my standards. Growing up near New Orleans, then off to Seattle for a few years will create such standards.

Why were you there anyway? And when?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Spent the first half of my life pretty close to East St. Louis, which is about as big a shithole as you can find. Got lost in Detroit with some friends on our way to Canada a few years back, that was interesting.

I've never actually been to Gary, IN and I doubt I'm going to take the time to go anytime soon. But living in southern Indiana you see a lot of really shitty small towns. They suck in their own special way.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
everyone knows the ruffist city is ATL.

What you know about that?

I just like the dirty south sound.

BIG

sony fanboy
In terms of ghetto-ness,I'd have to say the bay area.

Oakland..filthiest shithole I've ever seen this side of the Mississippi. Oh yeah,let's not forget SF's Tenderloin,Hunter's Point,and the Mission district.

They are so ghetto,I thought I was on the set of New Jack City.

B-

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Why were you there anyway? And when?

Went there 3 or 4 times in the early/mid 90's for around a week at a time. Aunt and uncle use to live there before moving to the Bay Area.

Megatron X

X nortageM,
SnairDogg said:
You can't really call scranton, pa a city because it's really not much of anything. Seriously there's nothing there, ugly piece of shit. Norfolk, va is a shithole. Sure va beach is nearby but va beach is pretty fucking lame too if you ask me. Pittsburgh sucks hardcore ass too, sorry lashujin, but you know it does. Cleveland is ugly, pretty much anywhere in ohio, never liked ohio and I've only ever met morons from the place. Where else?...Canada at niagra falls whatever that "city" is called. Touristy blah blah, I hate it. I'd have to pretty much say every "city" in pennsylvania, including philadelphia - I hate pennsylvania if you haven't figured it out.

edit: can't forget harrisburg! Fuck pennsylvania!

edit2: I live in state college, but that doesn't mean I like it.:smirk:

edit3: Sorry if I've offended anyone from ohio, this goes for people I've met in real life, not interweb.
i was about to mention harrisburg, pa...piece of pile of shit place...:angry:

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I never left the airport and thank god for that.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
TonK said:
Yes, most DANGEROUS cities in the U.S.
That is a shitty representation. There's no way that allentown and pittsburgh are more dangerous than baltimore.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
TonK said:

Dear god, that is the most pathetic sight I have ever seen. Youngstown wins.

It's like some homeless Japanese started a restaurant in an abandoned house they were squatting in.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Whigham, Georgia

End. of. discussion.

If just the name doesn't steer you away, the smell and the so called "intelligent primates" will.

There are more "people" in the town than there are teeth.

Also, I lived in Detroit for 4 years. That was interesting to say the least.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
?

Dude, its from "safest" to "dangerous"

You shoulda mentioned that before, because I was wondering why N. Las Vegas was on the list.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
Our airport has had a ton of remodeling done to it :angry:

Its still a shitty airport, dub. The one in Kansas City, MO is nicer.