xolik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey, it could be worse. You could have caught your dad wanking instead. :eek_2:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
xolik said:
Hey, it could be worse. You could have caught your dad wanking instead. :eek_2:

It wouldn't matter. In his house dudes masturbate in front of other dudes all the time.

Idiot: What you doin', dad?

Dad: I'm peelin' some chilis, son

Idiot: I'm about to go to the bathroom, you want me to bring you back some Kleenex?

Dad: Nah, I'll just use your tube sock.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
SonGohan said:
It wouldn't matter. In his house dudes masturbate in front of other dudes all the time.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

FUCK YOU.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
This is SonGohan's avatar as of this moment.

songohan.jpg

:lol: Does that look gay or what?

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Chuplayer said:

songohan.jpg

Not as gay as posting a thread about wanking in front of your dad.

Seriously, grow up. That was a poor attempt at a flame. Finish your juice box and call it a night.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
Tom Wopat said:
Not as gay as posting a thread about wanking in front of your dad.

NEWS FLASH!!!

Getting caught masturbating does not make you gay! It just makes you really really embarrassed!

Seriously, grow up. That was a poor attempt at a flame. Finish your juice box and call it a night.

You calling my flame lame? It wasn't half as lame as SonGohan is.

Anyway, SonGohan and his avatar are incredibly gay. I'm sure SonGohan tries to get the image of his avatar on the screen to give him oral.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Seriously I don't understand how attacking his avatar would help.

Besides, Jo's a P.I.M.P!

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
You even know who that is?

Chuplayer said:

songohan.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
You even know who that is?

Probably not. This jackoff probably doesn't even know who his avatar is. Watch, he'll probably respond (after hours of looking up every Neo game (oooh I just gave him a hint)), then come back and try to play it off like he knew the whole time and we're dumb for assuming he didn't know. Too late though, he already made himself look fucking stupid with that post anyway (not to mention his other posts in this thread and all over the board in general).

What's next? Fucking your sister isn't incest because you have different dads? You're a stupid faggot (yes, FAGGOT). Who the fuck else masturbates in front of other men (let alone their dad) and plays it off as not being gay.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
SonGohan said:
Probably not.

I don't have to know who the character is in your avatar to say he's gay. Too bad it's not Benimaru. I'd have a field day making fun of you if that faggot was in your avatar.

This jackoff probably doesn't even know who his avatar is.

It's Terry Bogard, you fucking idiot. Terry Bogard is the man. I've been using this avatar for nearly two years, and I've known it's Terry since the very beginning. I'll get a mutant dog to bite your dick off and spit it down your throat so it'll be like you're deepthroating yourself.

What's next? Fucking your sister isn't incest because you have different dads?

I don't have a sister you fucking idiot.

You're a stupid faggot (yes, FAGGOT).

You're the stupid faggot because you've got a stupid faggot in your avatar.

Who the fuck else masturbates in front of other men (let alone their dad) and plays it off as not being gay.

So are you saying that if your dad accidentally caught you masturbating you would be gay, too?

Didn't think so, bitch.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man, this is almost depressing how stupid you are, but alas, I'm always up for a flame war, even if it is with cock-goblins such as yourself..

Chuplayer said:
I don't have to know who the character is in your avatar to say he's gay. Too bad it's not Benimaru. I'd have a field day making fun of you if that faggot was in your avatar.

Maybe if he whipped it out in front of several strange men and started savagely beating it, he wouldn't be considered gay. Seriously, talking about a character you obviously don't know shit about is almost as retarded as making a thread in a video game message board about your masturbation encounters with your pops. I bet he'd be real proud of you.

Chuplayer said:
It's Terry Bogard, you fucking idiot. Terry Bogard is the man. I've been using this avatar for nearly two years, and I've known it's Terry since the very beginning. I'll get a mutant dog to bite your dick off and spit it down your throat so it'll be like you're deepthroating yourself.

I've sat here for a couple minutes reading that last line, and have come to the conclusion that it's just too lame for me to reply to. That's saying something too, considering I've seen some real pathetic flame fights in the past. By the way, I'm glad you, along with 8,000 other members know who Terry Bogard is. You must be feeling pretty special today. Gold star for yuo.

Chuplayer said:
I don't have a sister you fucking idiot.

It's best your parents stopped procreating when they did.

Chuplayer said:
You're the stupid faggot because you've got a stupid faggot in your avatar.

Your logic astounds me. You must've been accepted to Burger King University rather quickly. Say it with me, "you want fries with that, sir?"

Chuplayer said:
So are you saying that if your dad accidentally caught you masturbating you would be gay, too?

I don't masturbate around other men, unlike you, who then turns around and tries to deny he's a fucking cakeboy.

Chuplayer said:
Didn't think so, bitch.

Many people would agree, after reading your posts.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Gohan 1 - Chu 0

although, this multi-quoting just makes you look like you have no lives.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
The only reason I did that is because I have to kill some time before my family wakes up. I was aware of the lameness in multi-quoting though :(

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
kernow said:
Gohan 1 - Chu 0

although, this multi-quoting just makes you look like you have no lives.

This has to be the most amusing flamewar I've read in ages.

I'm going to award SonGohan an extra point just because of the difficulty involved in stooping to Chuplayer's level.

Gohan 2 - Chu 0

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
I've sat here for a couple minutes reading that last line, and have come to the conclusion that it's just too lame for me to reply to. That's saying something too, considering I've seen some real pathetic flame fights in the past. By the way, I'm glad you, along with 8,000 other members know who Terry Bogard is. You must be feeling pretty special today. Gold star for yuo.

1. You're lame because you ignored a perfect opportunity to get back at me for talking about how dogs will bite your dick off and, more importantly, how you would deepthroat yourself. Chuplayer +1.
2. You spelled "you" wrong. It's not "yuo" you dumbass. SonGohan -1

Chu:1, SonGohan:1

Your logic astounds me. You must've been accepted to Burger King University rather quickly. Say it with me, "you want fries with that, sir?"

Say it with me, "SonGohan is a fucking idiot." Chuplayer +1.

Chu:2, SonGohan:1

I don't masturbate around other men, unlike you, who then turns around and tries to deny he's a fucking cakeboy.

Which part of the word accident did you not understand? SonGohan -1 for not reading my first reply and making a totall ass out of himself.

Chu:2, SonGohan:0

SonGohan should subtract another 1 if he said, "SonGohan is a fucking idiot." Aw, hell, he probably said it anyway. SonGohan -1.

Chu:2, SonGohan:-1

I'm kicking your ass now, boy!

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Wow.

The point game.

How about this. Shinji +++++++++ while you fags are -------------

iamawnidasdawdasdawadsadwadadwasdasd

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Chuplayer said:

i can suck my own penis. if you want pics ask mistress dragon i sent her one; though i think she might have deleted it.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Chuplayer said:
1. You're lame because you ignored a perfect opportunity to get back at me for talking about how dogs will bite your dick off and, more importantly, how you would deepthroat yourself. Chuplayer +1.
2. You spelled "you" wrong. It's not "yuo" you dumbass. SonGohan -1

Chu:1, SonGohan:1

Say it with me, "SonGohan is a fucking idiot." Chuplayer +1.

Chu:2, SonGohan:1

Which part of the word accident did you not understand? SonGohan -1 for not reading my first reply and making a totall ass out of himself.

Chu:2, SonGohan:0

SonGohan should subtract another 1 if he said, "SonGohan is a fucking idiot." Aw, hell, he probably said it anyway. SonGohan -1.

Chu:2, SonGohan:-1

I'm kicking your ass now, boy!

No, no, no.

People involved in a flame war are not allowed to arbitrarily award points to themselves.

The original score still stands, plus an additional point for SonGohan for his latest comeback.

Gohan 3 - Chu 0

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
tsukaesugi said:
No, no, no.

People involved in a flame war are not allowed to arbitrarily award points to themselves.

The original score still stands, plus an additional point for SonGohan for his latest comeback.

Gohan 3 - Chu 0

FUCK YOU!!!

This is my thread and you're playing by my rules! I will award myself 7430970981757115372876943 more points!

Chuplayer:7430970981757115372876946, SonGohan:-1

Status
Not open for further replies.