I think my dad just caught me wanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Chuplayer's dad caught him whackin it. Normally that's not enough to get in the Best Of section, but the effect of this thread on the social structure of ng.c was significant enough to warrant induction.]

He left the house to get some gas for his lawnmower, and my mom was sleeping, so I thought I had at least 15 minutes to myself for wanking. I sat in front of my Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar, and I started to beat the meat. I was working up to a nice and hard erection for the maximum orgasm. However, my dad must have went to a closer gas station, and he came back early. At least 8 minutes early. However, that's not the problem. I could hear him if he came back in the same door he went out. Unfortunately, he came in the back door. I didn't hear him, and I think I was wanking for at least 6 seconds before I saw him. I was kind of hard, too. I promptly pulled up my underwear and zipped up my fly. (Good thing I didn't do it in the reverse order :eek_2: ) He asked me what I was doing, and I told him I wasn't doing anything. He then just said that he was going to mow the lawn and left. I turned back to the computer and lost my erection in a record .4 seconds.

People should learn to enter through the same door they went out.

At least we've got a 100% heterosexual topic here now :D

• Eggplant
Reactions: wyo

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Do you and Zorro want to go and start your own club or something cause I for one have had enough of these topics.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
abdul said:
you didnt think of locking your door?

I thought the door my dad came in was locked. It wouldn't matter if the door I thought my dad would come in was locked or not because I'd hear him unlocking it, and that would give me enough time to get everything back to normal.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
And your telling us this because.........:spock:

It's a dirty habit lol 'drop it'

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
corbo 2 said:
And your telling us this because.........:spock:

It's a dirty habit lol 'drop it'

It lowers risk of prostate cancer, don't knock it till you've tried it.

Johnny T-Bird

Quiz Detective
Just live with it. Also watch the first 2 American Pie movies. Believe me, it will make you feel a lot better.:)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Heh, it's zorro's east-coast cousin. Hahahaha.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
At least you didn't cum all over yourself.

Anyway, it's no big deal, your dad knows that all guys do it, so it's okay. It's worse if your mom catches you, though.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Try a secure room next time, like the bathroom. :lol:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
LOL

The joys of living alone, so you cant get caught :)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
well since it seems that everyone and their grandma is gonna reply to this one, i will too. i got caught once by my sister, it was awkward indeed, i just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. and she stood there then ran off, and i went back to whacking it. it's pretty funny now that i think about it.

• Eggplant
Reactions: wyo

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
i haven't wanked it since i left for the air force. Thats 6 months worth of not beating it. I've got alot of catching up to do now that i just got home :buttrock:

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
Hey, I don't think my dad actually saw me wanking. I moved the chair to where it was before, and I stood where my dad was standing. It looks like the couch was blocking him from seeing what I was doing! So now all he might think I was doing was looking at the calendar all weird.

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Chuplayer said:
He left the house to get some gas for his lawnmower, and my mom was sleeping, so I thought I had at least 15 minutes to myself for wanking. I sat in front of my Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar, and I started to beat the meat. I was working up to a nice and hard erection for the maximum orgasm. However, my dad must have went to a closer gas station, and he came back early. At least 8 minutes early. However, that's not the problem. I could hear him if he came back in the same door he went out. Unfortunately, he came in the back door. I didn't hear him, and I think I was wanking for at least 6 seconds before I saw him. I was kind of hard, too. I promptly pulled up my underwear and zipped up my fly. (Good thing I didn't do it in the reverse order :eek_2: ) He asked me what I was doing, and I told him I wasn't doing anything. He then just said that he was going to mow the lawn and left. I turned back to the computer and lost my erection in a record .4 seconds.

People should learn to enter through the same door they went out.

At least we've got a 100% heterosexual topic here now :D

I would just say:

gotcha.jpg

:lol:

redsnapa

Kuroko's Training Dummy
ive actually walked in on my brother...and i walked right out. but chuplayer dont feel bad because i think its a lot more traumatic for the person that witnesses it.:(

hehe when i was back in highschool, there was this retard that was in one of those special ed programs, who was jerking off in the lunch room. when some girl saw him and screamed he just sat there and started crying, he didnt even bother to pack up or seek cover.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Matt Semmel said:
Heh, it's zorro's east-coast cousin. Hahahaha.

No, it's not entirely like me. Because when I wack it (I haven't lately) I usually make sure the coast is truly clear. I don't wack unless I truly have an hour or more that is surely clear.

Also I've never been caught doing the deed either. :p

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
SPINMASTER X said:
i haven't wanked it since i left for the air force. Thats 6 months worth of not beating it. I've got alot of catching up to do now that i just got home :buttrock:

Why not just go to D'Iberville and pick up some of the skanks that live here.

Below The Radar

B. Jenet's Firstmate
striderpunk said:
you in ten years

attachment.php

Hey! I posted that picture on my OWN3D TV thread! When I wank, I only wait til I'm off work to do it and when my dad's asleep. But when I was going to school, I used to do it after school everyday. Eventually for that time of day, I got caught.

PWN3D.

Luckily my mom didn't get all wild and mad, but she just sat me down and gave me a 1 hour lecture.

One time I did accidently walk in on my friend stroking himself. I heard him getting of at a blank audio tape with the repeating sounds of Lara Croft getting hit by enemies in Tomb Raider 3. I have to admit that shit does sound pretty arousing.

I <3 TeH M457URB471ON THR34Dzzzzz!!! :buttrock: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.