"It can't be done!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

"Corky"
EDITOR'S NOTE: The trials and tribulations of Corky --err... I mean Corkscrew... who became Jonathan, who --ah, hell with it: Corky.]

WHAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! My folks, who I still live with, STRONGLY REFUSE to allow me to send my AES to JM Kurtz so it can be modded for the Neo Bitz Board, Svid ,componet, and the LED lit reset button!! They claim all that modding won't change a thing @ ALL in my video signal, and that my brother said there ain't a thing that can be done at all in getting rid of the wavy lines, and rainbow hue, much less inprove the quality nor sharpness in my video signal, saying "Leve it alone!! Be thankful with what you got!! It can't be done!!" I know, as I do, that they don't want me to lose my AES to damage caused by the mod, but I refuse to put up with bad video in my games, much less that rainbow trash!! Sometimes my family can act like muddleheaded stubborn unfelling unbelieveing politicians!!!! The only hope is to get JMK to send me one of his BitzBoards and get a friend of mine, who is a bit into electronics do the mod my self, or modd it the way it was before the mod. I HATE my life, that it ain't fair that everyone gets their AES systems modded, and not me. Leves me out in the could, that plus it HURTS that my family don't believe that such mods, like that done by JMK, CAN make a difference without ruining the AES....... :blow_top: :help: :crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Wait until you are 18..then kill your family and you can get your AES modded.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That's ok...

SOmeone on this site says his grandparents don't belive in dinosaurs....

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Sell the neo geo in your possession right now and then purchase one already modded. That should solve your dilemma with your family.
-BB

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
norton9478 said:
That's ok...
SOmeone on this site says his grandparents don't belive in dinosaurs....

My grandparents ARE dinosaurs and you'd better believe it. :D

And Re: Topic --- thats why people get jobs, become independent,
move out and whatnot - so nobody can tell you what the fuck to do.
Then later on in life you will get married and end up powerless again.
Welcome to my world little buddah.

omnedon

Astra Superstar
And Re: Topic --- thats why people get jobs, become independent,

Ding ding ding!

There is NO WAY JMKurtz would ever damage the system in any way. That's laughable on the face of it. Your buddy on the other hand... *shudder*.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
M3h, just take it and mail it while they're not looking or something, and tell them you let a friend borrow it.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Did you buy the system or did your parents buy it for you? If you bought it, it's yours to do with as you wish. If it is YOUR system you should pay to get it modded with YOUR own money. I can assure you that JM Kurts will not mess up your system. He consolized my 2-Slot MVS with the NeoBitz board and did an extremely good job.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
How old are you? Do you need them to give you the money to get it modded? If this is the case then there is nothing you can do. If not then tell them to stfu you know what you are doing and do it.

Jonathan

"Corky"
RevQuixo said:
Wait until you are 18..then kill your family and you can get your AES modded.
It's NOT funny. Besides, all joking aside, on The Holy Bible, I am 40 years old.

Jonathan

"Corky"
Neo Ash said:
Did you buy the system or did your parents buy it for you? If you bought it, it's yours to do with as you wish. If it is YOUR system you should pay to get it modded with YOUR own money. I can assure you that JM Kurts will not mess up your system. He consolized my 2-Slot MVS with the NeoBitz board and did an extremely good job.

My bro got it from me from eBay with my own money; I can't sell my AES for one already modded, becouase it's got stero, a bios, and I can't buy a mega modded one. It was fate. If I can't get it modded, I'll get rid of everything or picket or take my family to court, or call on a notry public.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Why does what your family say matter? Why can't you get it modded, what are they doing to stop you if you are 40.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Corkscrew said:
It's NOT funny. Besides, all joking aside, on The Holy Bible, I am 40 years old.

Okay then..instead of murdering your parents...how 'bout turning that gun on yourself.

You are truly sad.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Corkscrew said:
My bro got it from me from eBay with my own money; I can't sell my AES for one already modded, becouase it's got stero, a bios, and I can't buy a mega modded one. It was fate. If I can't get it modded, I'll get rid of everything or picket or take my family to court, or call on a notry public.

Dude, Just take out the PCB, Send it to someone. Ask them to do an RGB mod and build an external Encoder.....

Put a Cart in the shell. nobody will know...

aria

Former Moderator
Either send it yourself as a theoretically free-to-do-what-they-want 40 year old or do a variation of galfordo's suggestion and create a ruse where you "lend it to a friend" but send it for modding. I would make sure you have a friend in on it. In fact, I would suggest having your friend come and pick it up from your house and (with money from you) mail it for you and then return it modded ;)

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

sofake
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Still living with your parents and you're 40? Grow the fuck up.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
LoneSage said:
Still living with your parents and you're 40? Grow the fuck up.

hey don't bash he's fulfilled a lot of this site's member's dreams.
too many possesives?

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I haven't had this much fun with teh dr4m4 since stinky got banned. Damn you bobak.

Edit: I just had to get that out of my system. :loco:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I smell
2003_bullshit.gif
in this thread he can't do what, he wants with a system he owns :shame:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Well...i would just sell all the neo-gear...& move out of there pronto!...its blaggin your head man....be your own & you could have your own pad full of MVS cabs+modded gear!! & do whatever you want dude?.
Hell, mabe even bring home a chick or two...heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.