"It can't be done!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Corkscrew said:
And one last thing------------I am CORKSCREW, NOT Corky. Got it?

Chill out Corky, life goes on! :D

Seriously... do you still not understand why people are talking
so much trash about you? They all think you are a fake account
and/or a total loser... I mean... come on, you honestly can't
see what is making them think you are a joke?

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Corkscrew said:
Listen, all of you--all joking aside, I want you all to know something: the General discussion section is no place to flame so called "geeks" like me. If you got something insulting to say to people like me, do it in the SNK War Room, but NOT HERE IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION, OK? No one here wants to get banned, right? Besides, you shouldn't judge people, even so called "geeks", especially on the outside, until you senn them on the inside, especially in matters of the mind and soul. Judge them by their minds and souls, NOT on their outsides and such, eh? And one last thing------------I am CORKSCREW, NOT Corky. Got it?
--Corkscrew
The last word in Neo Geo Otaku

"Krauser, I ain't no creampuff!! Got it?"

--Lawrence Blood, Fatal Fury Special :very_ang:
You're no geek... You're a nerd... there is a BIG difference, and I wish that people would stop confusing the two... Geeks usually amount to something in life... Nerds... nerds are nerds... nerds live with their parents till they get kicked out, or their parents kick the bucket... Geeks usually move out soon after they are legally allowed to do so. Geeks are usually technically savvy, and somewhat perfectionists. Nerds are clumsy, and immature... Here is an example of geek vs. nerd... Bill Gates = geek, Steven Urkel = nerd. Get it right.

Teela

Quiz Detective
Corkscrew said:
Can we get someone to close that thread before it gets out of hand, OK?

How did you let this leak about yourself in this message board?

It seems this board is pretty brutal - I'm new, so I don't know exactly - so why would you share this?

It's like walking through a prison with a cell key clinched between your butt cheeks.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
OMG. This has to be a joke right? I mean, why on earth would anyone allow such information like this be let out?

Okay, so you are 40 years old. That is nice. The only question I have is why are you still allowing them to run your life? You are an adult (at least by age) and should grow up and start acting like one. If you want to do something, then do it.

GAMEFAN

Jonathan

"Corky"
Gamefan said:
OMG. This has to be a joke right? I mean, why on earth would anyone allow such information like this be let out?

Okay, so you are 40 years old. That is nice. The only question I have is why are you still allowing them to run your life? You are an adult (at least by age) and should grow up and start acting like one. If you want to do something, then do it.

GAMEFAN
And I truly will INDEED!! Thanks a heap!! So wish me luck, OK?

P. S. : In the immortal words of the 70's band War, why can't we be friends? :(

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
stuffmonger said:
You're no geek... You're a nerd... there is a BIG difference, and I wish that people would stop confusing the two... Geeks usually amount to something in life... Nerds... nerds are nerds... nerds live with their parents till they get kicked out, or their parents kick the bucket... Geeks usually move out soon after they are legally allowed to do so. Geeks are usually technically savvy, and somewhat perfectionists. Nerds are clumsy, and immature... Here is an example of geek vs. nerd... Bill Gates = geek, Steven Urkel = nerd. Get it right.

Hmmm...where I'm from he'd be classified as a dork...someone who is socially a bit off (no offense to the Corkster, if the account's even legit).

Back in JHS/HS nerds were the intellectuals that excelled at school at a level greater than most, geeks were the ones that were so hardcore into a hobby that it borderlined into obsession (D+D, trading cards, comics, etc). ie, I was a comics and baseball card collectiing geek.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
God Corky, you have to be the biggest attention whore I've ever seen. I know fools who make stories up to gain acceptance, and you are a bigger funster than all of them!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Cut off your dad's penis when he's asleep, and bury it in the backyard. Then, offer him a penile treasure map in exchange for him sending off your Neo to be ultra-modded.

Only on the internet will you find plans as ingenius as this one.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I must have missed this thread when it was first posted.

For some reason it reminds me of that movie the people under the stairs.

Speak when spoken to, thats what good boys do.

Jonathan

"Corky"
Let's not fight here, OK? If you want to verbal brawl, do so in The SNK War Room, eh?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Corkscrew said:
Let's not fight here, OK? If you want to verbal brawl, do so in The SNK War Room, eh?

Well, you wouldn't have a verbal brawl if you would ask smarter questions. Don't you know that everyone is just laughing at you for asking this stuff? Geez...

Jonathan

"Corky"
ki_atsushi said:
Well, you wouldn't have a verbal brawl if you would ask smarter questions. Don't you know that everyone is just laughing at you for asking this stuff? Geez...

Meet you all in The War Room....

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Send it anyways. Who cares if you get in trouble. What can they really say.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
ummmm yeah, can't you just sneak it out of the house. You say your parents are controlling, but I mean serously :oh_no: .

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
Corkscrew said:
It's NOT funny. Besides, all joking aside, on The Holy Bible, I am 40 years old.

If my life is truly this sad in 18 years, please shoot me. Better yet, I'll beat myself to dead with my NGH.

neo>all

Super nO0b
greedostick said:
I must have missed this thread when it was first posted.

For some reason it reminds me of that movie the people under the stairs.

Speak when spoken to, thats what good boys do.

I saw some of that on TBS. The part where the guy electrocutes the dog by touching the door knob. I'll have to rent it some time and see how it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.