"It can't be done!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

"Corky"
super-saiya-jin said:
Im gonna tell you something very wise that my father told me when i was depressed a few years ago. I call it "the law of the 4 G's". It works when you're depressed, pissed etc etc

1)Get a job - stop scrounging off your parents and do something that will make you feel independant

2)Go out with some friends and do what your generation does this day and age - PARTAAAY!!!

3)Get Hammerd' - enjoy yourself

4)Get laid - it'll boost your confidence

Enjoy my good man

Thanks a heap!! I'll keep that in mind. And by the way, all joking aside, I've already been getting laid--since 1996; I've been with 6 women during that time, from September of '96 to April of '05--Tracy, a blonde, Hunter, another blonde babe, Kymmie, yet another blonde, who is so petite, Sheridan, my first brunette, Sasha, a buxom Brazilian and Naudia, a blonde/brunette/redhead, that looks like Mariah Carey.

Don't all of you worry; my priority is getting my AES modded by good ol' JM Kurtz, so wish me luck!! I'll post you all from time to time. And I'll carry on to fufill mein ehrgeiz (my ambition) and move out, somehow.....and a lot of other stuff.

Thanks again, all!!
Corkscrew

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Corkscrew said:
Tracy, a blonde, Hunter, another blonde babe, Kymmie, yet another blonde, who is so petite, Sheridan, my first brunette, Sasha, a buxom Brazilian and Naudia, a blonde/brunette/redhead, that looks like Mariah Carey.

Pics plz!!

DXMachina

Ninja Combat Warrior
Dude, you suck. And that's all I really have to add to this discussion.

EDIT: And DanAdamKOF, thanks for the link. The age at which you got your first cabinet is inspiring. Being 16, I think I may give it a shot. We'll see.

Jonathan

"Corky"
DXMachina said:
Dude, you suck. And that's all I really have to add to this discussion.

EDIT: And DanAdamKOF, thanks for the link. The age at which you got your first cabinet is inspiring. Being 16, I think I may give it a shot. We'll see.

Why do I suck? Just for wantin' my AES to get modded, hooking up with 6 women, or all of the above? :emb:

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Just grab all the shit you want, slip it to a friend, then move out with that friend. Immediately get a job and start working, and as soon as you can, move out into a cheap apartment nearby a friend. If you already own a car, even better.

When your parents get retarded, I think it's actually legally possible to get a restraining order on them or something. At least threaten them with it. You may love them and all but if they are interfering with your ability to live your life, then it's time to realize you're being cheated out of experiencing what life is all about.

Once you live by yourself and have saved enough money, my first suggestion is to use your vacation time to travel. :loco:

DXMachina

Ninja Combat Warrior
Corkscrew said:
Why do I suck? Just for wantin' my AES to get modded, hooking up with 6 women, or all of the above? :emb:

Ok, I guess I have more to add:

You're 40 years old and live with your parents. You are a sad, sad man. You can do whatever the fuck you want and your parents can't do shit about it. Not to meantion 6 women isn't really that impressive in a span of 22 years. (assuming that you started at 18).

Anyway.

Jonathan

"Corky"
DXMachina said:
Ok, I guess I have more to add:

You're 40 years old and live with your parents. You are a sad, sad man. You can do whatever the fuck you want and your parents can't do shit about it. Not to meantion 6 women isn't really that impressive in a span of 22 years. (assuming that you started at 18).

Anyway.
My turn:

I was born in 1964, and the first time I made it with a gal--Tracy, no less--was in Sept. 17 of 1996. And I made it with the rest of the women on seperate occasions in diferent years. It wasn't till last year that I first met Naudia. Don't worry, I'll seek out my ambition if it's the last thing I do.

P. S.: I hope the next gals I meet, look just like Blue Mary and Mai Shiranui. (Me bouncy) Oh, and to Older Games, I also live in Moreno Valley, near Riverside, just like you.

Corkscrew. :kekeke:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Corky is another name for corkscrew

you shall be called that from this point forward

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Corkscrew said:
the first time I made it with a gal--Tracy, no less--was in Sept. 17 of 1996.

Two reasons why this quote is awesome:

1) You have the exact date remembered. :tickled:

2) That's my Birthday! :buttrock:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
Two reasons why this quote is awesome:

1) You have the exact date remembered. :tickled:

2) That's my Birthday! :buttrock:

lol @ sales.pitch.

this is a fake account, or you are Makismo's dad.
which?

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Wow!

I mean, WOW!

There's someone on this site that is a bigger loser than me! (well, other than DashK) I finally have an example to show to my parents that says "you have it pretty fucking good because there is someone out there far, far, worse than me"

I have a couple of questions. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to but I would like to know:

Your are parents are so uber-protective that it borders on mental illness. Is it due to previous injury, trauma (either mental or physical), physical deformity, genetic disorder, cancer, life threatening viral or bacterial infection (I.E. long-term illness), some other bad thing that I can't think to list. Or, are they just mental?

How rich are your parents? Is your RL last name Gates by any chance? (For comparison: my parent's won't let me -not- work. I have to pay rent, buy my own food, clothing, and personal items. I have to budget what little money I do get and whatever's left over can be used to buy games, books, DVDs, computer parts or whatever so there's no free ride for me)

Edit: I forgot to mention that the above applys because I'm (nominaly) still in collage, therefore exposure to the "real world" is similar to exposure to beta radiation at this point.

Jonathan

"Corky"
NeoTheranthrope said:
Wow!

I mean, WOW!

There's someone on this site that is a bigger loser than me! (well, other than DashK) I finally have an example to show to my parents that says "you have it pretty fucking good because there is someone out there far, far, worse than me"

I have a couple of questions. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to but I would like to know:

Your are parents are so uber-protective that it borders on mental illness. Is it due to previous injury, trauma (either mental or physical), physical deformity, genetic disorder, cancer, life threatening viral or bacterial infection (I.E. long-term illness), some other bad thing that I can't think to list. Or, are they just mental?

How rich are your parents? Is your RL last name Gates by any chance? (For comparison: my parent's won't let me -not- work. I have to pay rent, buy my own food, clothing, and personal items. I have to budget what little money I do get and whatever's left over can be used to buy games, books, DVDs, computer parts or whatever so there's no free ride for me)

Whatever. Let's just give up 'da funk an' PAA-TAAY!! The subject is OV-UH, so let's concentrate on dreaming of the real deal--a modded AES. My mom gave me the green light, so, no worries.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
not so fast, Corkscrew...ay, it's my turn...and let me start off by saying...your are the exact poster boy of a white neo-geo member. ya fit right at home, mayne..but umm..say, 6 girls huh? and you knew all there names and exact dates..huh, good for you. But say...ya didn't pay for the fucks, did you? Something tells me that ya did...did your mom arrange ya first '96 fuck? damn...6...well, if you look at it, that's pretty good considering there are 4 girls i cant even remember there names...never got em', but ya sure did. good for you.

Mayne, these boards are the most depressing board i have ever seen. Look...on the real, as long as knowbody knows..it's okay to fuck prostitutes..no need to feel ashame..mayne hold up, some of ya'll need some pussy. And when you do get that pussy, make sure it's of flavor. Cuz some of ya racist mota fuckas need it. Fuck some hispanic or black kooter browns...hell, fuck an asian, you already play there games, one good step up...anything, mayne hold up.

And you..Neoranthorpe, that's pretty fucking sad that you found...btw, how long did it take to find this guy, mayne?.... someone more pathetic than you are. I dont know what's more said, you or him.

40yrs old huh? lol...damn. you a funboy.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
aegreatone said:
And you..Neoranthorpe, that's pretty fucking sad that you found...btw, how long did it take to find this guy, mayne?.... someone more pathetic than you are. I dont know what's more said, you or him.

I agree that there's a cornocopia of losers and degerates on this site. A "geeks of the geeks" kind of thing. I suck and I freely admit I suck but I'm just ever so glad that that there are people who suck far, far, more than I. Corky isn't the first, I assure you, but he make take the prize for being the worst thus far. Here's some of the honorable mentions:

There's boog, but he can't help it because he's got MS:
Boog.jpg

And there's Dashk, but he also can't help it because he's a retard:
ghetto2.jpg

and finally I did a search and found this pic of you as a kid:
xuan375.jpg

aren't you a little cuty pie.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
someone should start a paypal fund to get the 35 year old virgin living at home a modded aes.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
NeoTheranthrope said:
I agree that there's a cornocopia of losers and degerates on this site. A "geeks of the geeks" kind of thing. I suck and I freely admit I suck but I'm just ever so glad that that there are people who suck far, far, more than I. Corky isn't the first, I assure you, but he make take the prize for being the worst thus far. Here's some of the honorable mentions:

There's boog, but he can't help it because he's got MS:
Boog.jpg

And there's Dashk, but he also can't help it because he's a retard:
ghetto2.jpg

and finally I did a search and found this pic of you as a kid:
xuan375.jpg

aren't you a little cuty pie.

I have MD & not MS because MD is different than MS. :)

Jonathan

"Corky"
Listen, all of you--all joking aside, I want you all to know something: the General discussion section is no place to flame so called "geeks" like me. If you got something insulting to say to people like me, do it in the SNK War Room, but NOT HERE IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION, OK? No one here wants to get banned, right? Besides, you shouldn't judge people, even so called "geeks", especially on the outside, until you senn them on the inside, especially in matters of the mind and soul. Judge them by their minds and souls, NOT on their outsides and such, eh? And one last thing------------I am CORKSCREW, NOT Corky. Got it?
--Corkscrew
The last word in Neo Geo Otaku

"Krauser, I ain't no creampuff!! Got it?"

--Lawrence Blood, Fatal Fury Special :very_ang:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Corkscrew said:
Listen, all of you--all joking aside, I want you all to know something: the General discussion section is no place to flame so called "geeks" like me. If you got something insulting to say to people like me, do it in the SNK War Room, but NOT HERE IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION, OK? No one here wants to get banned, right? Besides, you shouldn't judge people, even so called "geeks", especially on the outside, until you senn them on the inside, especially in matters of the mind and soul. Judge them by their minds and souls, NOT on their outsides and such, eh? And one last thing------------I am CORKSCREW, NOT Corky. Got it?
--Corkscrew
The last word in Neo Geo Otaku

"Krauser, I ain't no creampuff!! Got it?"

--Lawrence Blood, Fatal Fury Special :very_ang:

You should have never made this topic in the first place. What did you expect? Especially after telling people you were 40 and still living with your parents and that they basically ownz joo. It was only natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.