So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
le geek said:
No love for the full frontals of League Bowling and Neo Turf? :crying:

Heh,
Ben
I love the Neo Turf Masters one, I haven't seen the League, I'm going to check it out now, I'm sure it's great!:)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
jonny419 said:
coolness electric....electric coolness :spock:
feel free to full frontal any of these, i would appriciate it...

leauge bowling
world heroes
ninja commando
neo turfmasters
alpha mission ii
street hoop

I did a quickie Ninja Commando but its at home. I was thinking about doing another Street Hoop as well.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I did a quickie Ninja Commando but its at home. I was thinking about doing another Street Hoop as well.
I think street hoop needs a crazy full frontal!! THat'
s probably one of the most tense games I play with my friends.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
alphamission2DW.jpg

this the one you mean for AMII? i like it a lot but would like it more without the game title, meg count and black border on the front cover.

neoturfmastersLG.jpg

this is the best NTM but i'm just not big on "real life" pictures. same reason i'm not huge on Xian's Street Hoop.

geek that league bowling one is pretty slick. maybe i didn't see it, i don't know.

Eric, i'll place an order when i get my taxes done. i've been saying that a while but the time is near.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
LG's turf master front is the original art from the AES release.

neoturfmasters.jpg

So if anyone was to do another full frontal it would have to be made from scratch.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
LG's turf master front is the original art from the AES release.

So if anyone was to do another full frontal it would have to be made from scratch.

then consider your face slapped by my glove. do you accept the challenge?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
jonny419 said:
then consider your face slapped by my glove. do you accept the challenge?

I laugh at your challenge, haha. :smirk:

Maybe one of the many artists here can draw one up though.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Here's Super Sidekicks 2, I'm still having trouble with vector masks, so this would do for now.

ABMVSInsertSuperSidekicks2Final.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
jonny419 said:
alphamission2DW.jpg

this the one you mean for AMII? i like it a lot but would like it more without the game title, meg count and black border on the front cover.

neoturfmastersLG.jpg

this is the best NTM but i'm just not big on "real life" pictures. same reason i'm not huge on Xian's Street Hoop.

geek that league bowling one is pretty slick. maybe i didn't see it, i don't know.

Eric, i'll place an order when i get my taxes done. i've been saying that a while but the time is near.

I think that NTF looks insane, the fact that there's no face on the cover gives me the "Charlie Brown" so I think it's kind of cool. I could of sworn I saw a full frontal for ASOII (I know you call it AMII, but it's true acronysm is ASOII don't ask me why, I just know OK!)

I'm going to Southtown to look for ASOII, if not that will be my next target, since I'm a big fan of the game., and so is my friend who is a nut for vertical shooters.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I started an ASOII a while back but never finished it but just got it off my PC. I dont know if I'm gonna finish it though. You wanna take over?

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
i like that a lot Xian, definetly should be finished by someone if not yourself. i'd love to be doing this stuff but i just can never find the time to tinker with photoshop.

i know it's ASOII, Armored Scrum Object right?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I started an ASOII a while back but never finished it but just got it off my PC. I dont know if I'm gonna finish it though. You wanna take over?

I'll gladly take over if you send me the file.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
jonny419 said:
i like that a lot Xian, definetly should be finished by someone if not yourself. i'd love to be doing this stuff but i just can never find the time to tinker with photoshop.

i know it's ASOII, Armored Scrum Object right?
Right!:)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I finally got around to finishing this one, even though there's only like 3 of us that like this game:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I finally got around to finishing this one, even though there's only like 3 of us that like this game:

That looks crazy, it almost makes me like the game!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
Oh Man, Oh Man! I'm jumping on one leg. (Inside folks, Inside)

Thanks!

Did you get the Overlays?, I thought you could host them, or even print them as a service, a handfull of folks have been asking me to email them, and I thought with your printing skills you could make use out of them. You could always laminate them to recreate the effect of the original ones.

Let me know if there's anything you need about them.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Oh Man, Oh Man! I'm jumping on one leg. (Inside folks, Inside)

Thanks!

Did you get the Overlays?, I thought you could host them, or even print them as a service, a handfull of folks have been asking me to email them, and I thought with your printing skills you could make use out of them. You could always laminate them to recreate the effect of the original ones.

Let me know if there's anything you need about them.

I will stick it in the templates section and hopefully someone will see it there and find it useful. I personally cannot print on rugged enough material for that yet.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Here's a quick Neo Geo Cup 98

Now That's is top class!

I got your email, excellent job celaning up the image, I'll be doing the insert this weekend.

Thanks a million.

I see Colombia!

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
onefortheride said:
did someone say something about making a few inserts?

where the fuck have you been? You can start by submitting the stuff at your site that isn't even active (puzzle bobble, etc).

dust off the coochie and get to work.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
OK I know I said I was going to be working on inserts, but I got this 4 slot rev 1 that needs some work, I'll be making the ASOII very soon...sorry guys.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
OK I know I said I was going to be working on inserts, but I got this 4 slot rev 1 that needs some work, I'll be making the ASOII very soon...sorry guys.

I'm sure all 3 people that play that game will be ok for now :lolz:

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
NeoCverA said:
where the fuck have you been? You can start by submitting the stuff at your site that isn't even active (puzzle bobble, etc).

dust off the coochie and get to work.

been playing some wow, playing some guitar, and working ... cut me some slack, i have a lot on my plate. haha ...

i need to get my old inserts off my old computer ... then i can post them.