To the 3 people that make MVS inserts

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
World Heroes 2, front was model after the MM.

I'm going to sleep now. :angry:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I really like it! I would probably remove the white outline around Hanzo's doo and body though? Just so it could blend in more....
BB

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
That looks really nice. Only a couple of the World Heroes to go now.

As soon as the site is re-enstated for the bandwidth usage I will get it posted :(

I had my bandwidth increased to 20gb/mo. Host assured me this wouldn't happen...sigh. People sure are downloading a ton though!

Electricgrave> Are you saying you redid all of the templates from scratch? I would love to get those from you to check out and possibly replace the ones people have been using all this time. There better not be any Pink O's on there either!:lolz:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
As soon as the site is re-enstated for the bandwidth usage I will get it posted :(

I had my bandwidth increased to 20gb/mo. Host assured me this wouldn't happen...sigh. People sure are downloading a ton though!:

They've been DL'ing like that for a years now!! I don't get it....
dubdubdub said:
Electricgrave> Are you saying you redid all of the templates from scratch? I would love to get those from you to check out and possibly replace the ones people have been using all this time. There better not be any Pink O's on there either!:lolz:

The PINK O shall return!! :D
BB

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
You know, the first time I noticed the pink o problem was printing a large order for Big Bear when we first started up. I was so freaked out and scared to send him "flawed" prints.

That was when I spent like 5-6 hours correcting every single insert in photoshop.

Then I come to find out it is already a known problem...element...whatever you want to call it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I will slowly integrate the pink O. Every new insert will have a very slight pink in it and gradually with every insert I shall reclaim soutown and have it over run with pink O's!!!! :lolz: :very_ang: The madness. :tickled:

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
What is this Pink O that you speak of?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
That looks really nice. Only a couple of the World Heroes to go now.

I had my bandwidth increased to 20gb/mo. Host assured me this wouldn't happen...sigh. People sure are downloading a ton though!

I don't think so, I used RGB Red for Fighting, a better Yellow for Puzzles which doesn't look green when it prints like the Magical Drop II insert, and the Green was "stolen from oneof your inserts, since is different that the RGB Green and it's the same as the AES sports titles, the Blue was also stolen from one of your inserts, I think it was sonic wings 3.

I have your email, I'll send them to you, they are on PDF form, but if you open them under photoshop you'll have all the layers, on another note I added 2 style SNK logos for the spine, the classic blue, and the blue with the white/black outline, you can choose which layer you want to keep.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
haha we don't hear from you in weeks and this all we get? :cool: :cool: :cool:
I emailed you the templates, let me know if you did get them and if you approve.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Nice. Where are you grabbing the screenshots? An emu? You've really stepped it up.
BB

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
That looks fresh Xian. Now that I have the site working again I will get your cover posts caught up next couple days.

@Electricgrave: Haven't had a chance to check the templates out yet, will do it soon though.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Sweet jebus thank you thank you thank you for making a Football Frenzy insert. I've been wanting a full frontal one of that for close to a year now (it was like the 3rd MVS game I bought).

Thanks Xian Xi.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Here's 2 more

MOTW version 999596978:

KOTM2:

Also made this Kizuna but dont like it much but maybe someone else will:

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Xian, you are a total mad man. Those are all really fresh.

I dropped you a PM about our shitty upload form not working again (as always) so just use the FTP.

Your pal,
Eric

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
They're all on the FTP now.

Nice grabbing them now. I will get them all posted up tonight.

Just drop me a PM if you want an updated printing list ;)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Also added these 2:

2020 Super Baseball:

Futsal, just reworked Chris' insert: