To the 3 people that make MVS inserts

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
I have the original insert file for Baseball Stars Pro so i should be able to bang something out

NeoCverA said:
I have the original insert file for Baseball Stars Pro so i should be able to bang something out

NeoCverA said:

NeoCverA said:

(please) :tickled:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have to take credit for the full illustration(void of text) versions of Zupapa only because it took me quite abit of time to piece it together accurately.
Anyway, I'l be back one day soon with some good stuff.
BB

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
Agreed. Why are all the characters in red? The red background is cool, maybe leave the characters in their original colors.

I didn't like the dull colors.

55491301.png

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I have to take credit for the full illustration(void of text) versions of Zupapa only because it took me quite abit of time to piece it together accurately.
Anyway, I'l be back one day soon with some good stuff.
BB

Ya you did, and it was a tough job bear. Sorry.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I guess this is what you fags wanted:

breakersxxdl5.jpg

I still like the red version better for some reason.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I guess this is what you fags wanted:

breakersxxdl5.jpg

I still like the red version better for some reason.

Yeah man, that looks tons better.

Maybe put a very very subtle white/yellowish outer glow on the characters and you got a winnnnah!

Your Pal,
Eric

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I was never too crazy about that particular BREAKERS illustration so to me, the red is definitely an improvement.
BB

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I was never too crazy about that particular BREAKERS illustration so to me, the red is definitely an improvement.
BB

Thank you Bear, I felt the same way. I felt the red overlay made it look a little more serious. The actual colors bother me. But I guess I can keep both versions.

Here's the "glow" Eric was asking for:

That's final now.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Looking great! How long before they show up on Southtown?

I don't have access to a good printer. :(

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
T.A.P. said:
Looking great! How long before they show up on Southtown?

I don't have access to a good printer. :(

Aero Fighters 3 is going up tonight, the others will to if Xian uploaded them already.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
they should be up if Eric's not too busy playing in his room. The only one not uploaded is the zupapa, original file was 5mb and when I touched it up it went up to 25mb for some reason. Maybe I should bring it down to 150dpi?

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
they should be up if Eric's not too busy playing in his room. The only one not uploaded is the zupapa, original file was 5mb and when I touched it up it went up to 25mb for some reason. Maybe I should bring it down to 150dpi?

No, just flatten your image before you make a PDF. No PDF, 300 DPI at that size, should be over 9mb.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
No, just flatten your image before you make a PDF. No PDF, 300 DPI at that size, should be over 9mb.

I always flatten it before I save it as a pdf.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
WTF?
I would usually save @ 400 dpi but when I flattened and saved the pdf I chose 10 level print quality. I'm going from memory here..the maximum print quality was 12 and it increased the meg size greatly.
BB

Xian Xi said:
I always flatten it before I save it as a pdf.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
WTF?
I would usually save @ 400 dpi but when I flattened and saved the pdf I chose 10 level print quality. I'm going from memory here..the maximum print quality was 12 and it increased the meg size greatly.
BB

I'll give 10 a try.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Will you mekka me Baseball Starts Pro insert please since CverA is MIA?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Man that Red Brakers and the Aero Fighters 3 are amazing, damn I just made an order from south town, actually it's my second large order, and both times I found the inserts I ordered already revamped ARRRGGHHH! I'm so going to hell for reordering things like this.

I must say, that I could go to Kinko's/edit my own inserts, but the truth of the matter is I'm lazy and the little diligence I have I spend on other projects at hand. Aslo the printing from southtown is nothing short of superb.

Thanks dubdubdub, and all the guys involved with insert making/editing.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Here you go pal.

I'm not sure if this is of any help, but I just re-edited a MVS template with crisp fonts/logos. I'm not trying to be an ass but the logos and letters are a little sploochy and some are pixely, if you know what I mean.

If anyone is interested I have the PDF and is only 3MG, it's layered for easy access to different style inserts, where all you need to do is change the color overlay in the respective areas/layers, or I could provide 4 separate files.

I would like to start giving back for a change.