The World of Warcraft thread 2.0

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
what are your in-game names?
Venomsprite - 70 Gnome Rogue on Spirestone
Snakehound - 61 Draenei Hunter (I haven't touched this one in over a month, always on Venomsprite right now)
Who knows - 70 Human Priest once my friend gets off his ass and gives me his account

Ghost-Dog has a 70 Hunter named Magrim that HE NEVER PLAYS EVEN THOUGH HE CLAIMS TO.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
i just checked your armory.
you guys are definitely casual.

i may make an alt sometime on spirestone so i can shoot the shit with you guys.

Buro Destruct

i just checked your armory.
you guys are definitely casual.
Fo sho.

I want to get into more serious hardcore raiding, but the guild I was in imploded recently and I've just been fucking around running dailies, getting skills up, ganking horde, etc. with some of the remnants from aforementioned guild.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Been putting in more time on my rogue, in preparing for the new exp. His gear sucks pretty hard, but I'm working on that:

5875878cOgOb.png

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
Didnt know you played Wes.
That gear is pretty rough ... no ... really rough.

oh well, i ran across this from back in the day ... should make gearing up a lil less like pulling teeth.

wes1wm.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Haha, that's oldschool right there.

But yeah, my gear is rough. I started this guy about a month ago because I had to give my old account back to my friend (lesson learned: never play on a friends account, even if he has 6 at the time. They'll eventually want it back)

Right now I'm basically grinding bgs for the basic merciless set and a few other items, and raiding sporadically. Just got in a raiding guild but it's hard with my schedule.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
I've checked a few times for all of you guys ... havent seen any of you online. Are you sure you all still play? :spock:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I went ahead and made a druid on Bleeding Hollow. His name is Geese. We should really make that the official server for NG.com or something, so we don't have 5 people on 5 different servers or something.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm sure there's a lot more, and if anybody else decides to get in they'd have a server to start at.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
well. The new expansion officially comes out tonight at midnight. I'm not going to pick it up for probably another week so I can play on Thanksgiving break. The computer I was using died, so I can't play except on a friends anyway.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I started my account again.. :emb:

My main is still on Spirestone, but I went back to my old server (Argent Dawn), and have been playing an alt. The guild on Spirestone imploded, nearly everyone I know there quit, and I've just grown weary of being on a pvp server.

I doubt I will pick up the expansion this week. I'm leveling an alt and I hate overcrowded zones associated with an expansion release. Burning Crusade was such a clusterfuck, I think I took a week off back then to let everyone on the server move on to other areas so I could level/quest in peace.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Getting it tonight and diving head-first into the Death Knight.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Did all the quests and broke free from the Lich King. I was thoroughly entertained. It's a breath of fresh air into the game. Definitely some real cool quests, and a sad one where you had to kill a prisoner trying to reason with you. Haven't had much time beyond that, but from what it seems Unholy is definitely the tree to go down. There's just way too much dps goodness there.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
So how crowded is the Death Knight area on your server?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sometimes I think i'd like to play this game.

But I know it's crack.

Is it worth it to play casually?

Buro Destruct

Sometimes I think i'd like to play this game.

But I know it's crack.

Is it worth it to play casually?
I have yet to meet anyone who plays WoW "casually".

Knowing how into your board games you are (and Fallout), I'd seriously stay away from WoW 'Duf.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I have yet to meet anyone who plays WoW "casually".

Knowing how into your board games you are (and Fallout), I'd seriously stay away from WoW 'Duf.

:crying:

I will continue to stay away from the WoW trap for as long as I can.

I don't know i'll be able to resist when that Old Republic MMO comes out or the Warhammer 40k one though (unless they both suck).

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
:crying:

I will continue to stay away from the WoW trap for as long as I can.

I don't know i'll be able to resist when that Old Republic MMO comes out or the Warhammer 40k one though (unless they both suck).

At least wait until you're working again.

If you start playing now, with all that free time you may overdo it and never work again.