The World of Warcraft thread 2.0

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
I'm down for playing horde on Underbog to mess around ... but I have over 100,000 gold on Bleeding Hollow. So leveling over there is "easier". :) I'm down for whatever though.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
shit 100k ill move at low lvls even 1 gold is helpful lol, but let's here what the consensus decide, I have never leveled an alliance

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
My primaries are Alliance on Argent Dawn. Been playing Alliance since day one, since none of my friends would go Horde.

I would actually prefer Horde for that reason.

I don't mind playing on Bleeding Hollow, I just thought it would be easier leveling on a brand new server.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
I'm down for playing either. I usually make alliance characters, but I tend to like hord cities better (except for that aweful blood elf capitol). I do, however, think playing on Bleeding Hollow might be good. The reason why is because the horde:alliance ratio seems to be closer to 1:1. I think that'd give the world PvP some real potential to be fun. Also the Battlegroup seems to be pretty good too so Arena and Battlegrounds should be fun also.

According to WoWWiki there might be some lag issues during peak times, but I think that's the case with all servers so whatever: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Bleeding_Hollow_US

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php <-realm population info

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Yes, all the major contributers went over to wowpedia thanks to some disagreement on wikias part and the company behind it.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
so I started questing in the new zones, and I'm getting my ass kicked as a shadow priest, considering I'm using all shit gear from like 60's (account was stolen) but these mobs are hard as hell and they hit hard, i'm hoping the green's I get from questing help me out

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Well no surprise they kill you, the new zones are designed for people with at least tier 9 gear/woltk hc drops.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
So did the group decide? We rolling where the gold is or are we all hitting up a new server and starting fresh.

I just wanna see if any of you are any good. :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So did the group decide? We rolling where the gold is or are we all hitting up a new server and starting fresh.

I just wanna see if any of you are any good. :)

If you can go ahead and mail Steel some gold, he'd appreciate it. He said something about blowing all of his leveling engineering. That guy is horrible with money, but his heart is in the right place.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
I'm trying to get on Bleeding Hollow, but I wanted to make a DK. I'm almost to the point wehre I can start one on this account so I should be on there soon. If not I'll make something else.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
I finally made a Death Knight on Bleeding Hollow. I'll hopefully be on sometime on Thursday if anyone wants to play. I should be out of the Ebon Hold by then.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
I have a 62 Mage I've been leveling up ... if you can catch up I'll do some quests with you.