Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I'll drop Xian Xi a message to see what the options are, when I looked at JNX it looked like a lot of the build/modding services were on hold so assumed he was either majorly back logged or busy with other things.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Just paid for a 1-Slot CVMS from Xian Xi. So excited to get back into NG again.

retronerd

New Challenger
My first CMVS is Finished:) Im very pleased with the end result:)

HcSI3ny.jpg
7p8uhll.jpg
25TO9LT.jpg
KUHcZIM.jpg

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Wow, nice work, that looks awesome.

PS. X > 2

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Last edited:

retronerd

New Challenger
Thanks! I will look in to that. I have A=A B=B C=C D=Z and SELECT= L and Start=Start

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
That red CMVS is gorgeous. Well done.

Sorry for the picture quality, here's my consolized MV-2

IMG_20160417_192423.jpgIMG_20160417_192443.jpgIMG_20160417_192622.jpg

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice one, dude. my first consolized mvs was also modified to play with saturn controllers. being able to play neo games with the saturn controllers was the only reason i bought it to begin with, because i sucked at playing with fight sticks, lol.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Here's my MV2F, finished it recently using neobitz encoder. The paint job got scratched, I plan to add lions3's acrylic covers at some point.

MOLTOMOLTO

n00b
My first CMVS is Finished:) Im very pleased with the end result:)

REALLY nice job! Though as much as I love the Saturn controller I can't imagine that 6 button layout being ideal for NG..

And did you make that MVS cover sticker yourself? Would love to add something like that to my MVS carts.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I use a Saturn pad with my Neo these days, but I use one of Toodles' FGW converters, the button layout can be remapped on the fly. Remapping is a little annoying but once set it works very well.

retronerd

New Challenger
I use a Saturn pad with my Neo these days, but I use one of Toodles' FGW converters, the button layout can be remapped on the fly. Remapping is a little annoying but once set it works very well.
I hardwired mine so it have an Neo geo wire to it.

retronerd

New Challenger
REALLY nice job! Though as much as I love the Saturn controller I can't imagine that 6 button layout being ideal for NG..

And did you make that MVS cover sticker yourself? Would love to add something like that to my MVS carts.

Its Vinyl printed labels, I did them by myself:)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

if mapped out right, the saturn controller is a dream to play on neo games.