Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
@distropia

Nice design, and clever solution with the externally accessible unibios & battery!

Thanks! I will be selling this model on Europe by May-June. Obviously, the component out will be replaced by Scart (even better quality).

I would love to include a LED credit board, but I'm lost at this point.

Too much integration? :lolz:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That would be overkill. But if you can do a credit counter in binary code, that would be hot.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Credit counter in binary code?? do you mean with 1 and 0s :eek_2: , or led bar?
Anyways, any help on neo's credit counters is welcomed... ;) I don't know a sh*t about that.

Last edited:

xhiltch

Kuroko's Training Dummy
arent the inputs to MV-LED boards already binary (BCD)? just hook the right resister array to the led bar and done.

now, a mini LCD (backlit) would be pretty slick! but the pcb board would still be the size of the MV-LED board since all it is is a BCD to 7seg converter. anyone know of a single IC for that?

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Here's my small but mighty collection, Enjoy and thanks to all who helped me out :-J

IMG_0071.jpg
[/IMG]

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Hey, I like your housing! What a bunker! :D
Are the front connectors soldered to a board?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
With that thick plastic, you can secure even yours grandfather's frame there!

By the way, I love your games.

Keep searching how to make a credit board for a mv1c...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
With that thick plastic, you can secure even yours grandfather's frame there!

By the way, I love your games.

Keep searching how to make a credit board for a mv1c...

It's wood not plastic.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Here goes mine:
redfinal1.jpg

Right now selling it on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280652890597

This project has some uncommon features:

-Internal power supply: You can plug the CMVS directly to the wall outlet with a computer power cable. No more "boxes" lying around your living room! Easy and fast to carry on to your friend's home.

-Unique handcrafted design. Similar to appleTV. Ultra compact, almost match the cart's width.

-Unibios 3.0 with EXTERNAL access, for easy future upgrading without opening the console.

-Battery mod, also with EXTERNAL access. You can change it while console is on, without losing your high scores.

-Hidden power led. The light flows thru the housing, making an amazing and subtle effect. Take a look at the auction's video.

Other features:

-Neobitz video encoder

-True Stereo mod

-Extra cart-area support screws.

Some days ago, I sold a white one with external power supply. Right now, building black models...

That thing is sick! Why not build more and sell at a good price; I'd be tempted to buy.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
That would be awesome! if someone could make me a inclosed case for my MV-1C 1-Slot MVS board. No controller ports, on/off switch, av ports or power plug is needed except for a jamma connector port, arrow for putting MVS carts in the right place and a Neo Geo MVS logo. :D

Cyber Woo

n00b
Here's my R.G.B only single slot. Also have a neobitz enabled two slot hooked up to a CRT in the back room.

picture.php

mmmonkey

Quiz Detective
Not as good looking as a lot of the ones in here, but it's functional! Would like to cover up the wires and JAMMA connector at some point.

P1080724.jpg

P1080725.jpg

I love my first CMVS!!

Pete

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
blacklat.jpg

blackrear.jpg

Here goes mine.

BTW, good job mmmonkey. Just in case you really don't like to see the wires, you can take all the signals from the bottom (solder side) instead from the jamma, and pass the wires by the pcb side. You can use standard IDE PC harddisk cable to do that. That way you can see the entire PCB without any wiring. Anyways that multicolour wiring looks great ;)

Last edited:

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Any new pics of CMV's out there, just wondering? Was digging thru my stuff and found my MV-1 that I am about 90% completed with. Let's see what's out there.