thought i would introduce myself

BONK

n00b
Well thought i would introduce myself. Anyways i just bought a neo-geo aes modded with unibios 2.2 been waiting a good 5 years to get a geo, happy i got one i only got 1 game for it Fatal Fury 2 soon to get more thoe. Besides the neo-geo im also a big atari fan ive been collecting atari stuff for a couple of years now, So i figured it's time to start moveing up with the neo-geo aes:smirk:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Welcome! Whats your favorite Atari system? I'd have to say the Jag tops them all for me.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Greetings, someone introduce our newcomer to Kpj Inc.

All noobs should pay $700 for systems!

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Magnaflux said:
You're always hogging the limelight. Ever stop and think of others, miss priss?
You never did say you liked my dress
33.gif

BONK

n00b
68HC000 said:
Welcome! Whats your favorite Atari system? I'd have to say the Jag tops them all for me.

Favorite atari system hard to say 2600 has good classic ports not best graphics but good game play very simular. 5200 has great arcade ports both in graphics and game play, the controler's a pain to use cuz it dosn't re-center to the middle but it does have cooler features that the 7800 and 2600 din't have such talks in some games (berzerk, real sports baseball) that's cool. Jaguar i can deffintly say is my least favorite i just don't like jag games only 3 good ones i like are tempest 2000 atari kart and rayman. Over all besides the atari computers i liked the 5200 the best i can deal with the controles.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Welcome to the insane asylum also remember... to keep both hands in during the ride ;)