Consolized Hyper 64 Pictures

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Sup guys, I was searching around the internet looking at neo geo collections and I ran across this website that was link from dion dunkis's website. Its a consolized Hyper 64, not shown working though. Has anyone consolized a hyper 64 and got pics of it I would like to see them, I know there should be a few people around here that have this.

hyperneo2.jpg

Heres the website link:

http://members.aol.com/discman888/collect/homer.html

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
i understand the novelty of doing these things. Really the only hardware I see a point in consolizing is a Neo Geo MVS...but honestly, whats the point of this? Its ugly and a supergun sitting next to it would look a lot nicer in my opinion.

Now, I wanna play my Hyper dammit....

addywayway

n00b
all that looks like is a supergun attached to it. i saw a nicer looking one a while back on a emulation site. if i find it ill link it.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I have been considering consolizing my Rev 1. These things are pretty cheap and easy to find. It's kind of a "just to do it" thing.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I have the intention of consolizing my Rev2, but just haven't had the time to do it. I have a useless rev1 I can use as spare parts in case of need.
I had a friend of mine with proper equipment install 2 controller ports and a video port in the lateral panels. All that is left is wiring, and handle power, which is gonna be the toughest part.

Definately I won't have the time to do this until spring or summer, anyway.

The reason? Well, just for fun, really. In adition, the mobo is very bulky and using a supergun with it is not that convenient in my case, since I use to put the board on top of the supergun but in this case it isn't possible.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
I think its interesting and its not the greatest job of course but just an idea of it that I never saw before. Merry Christmas Guys

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Wait, can you unplug it and use it on other boards?