Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 557

Thread: Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

  1. #101
    . FeelGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    17,834
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    I'll buy that system off of you for $50. Would you be up for that deal?
    That's a great deal for a system with a broken shell, and all the hookups, including the power supply, which people are willing to pay a nice dime on.

    1 4 kWARNING1 4 k 1 4 kWARNING1 4 k

  2. #102
    Made of Wood SonGohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lawton, OK

    Posts
    23,546
    If Kenny will take me up on the $50 offer, I'll gladly turn around and give it away to a random person on this board that'll actually play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I'm not beating my girlfriend. I swear to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    You made it very clear that no guy has fucked you in the ass.

  3. #103
    SHOCKbox Developer
    BIG BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,916
    Originally posted by leGionellz


    That few dollars for a KOF97 and a modded DC stick and a crap looking, but perfectly working AES system ? I would have bought that and consider it good value for my money...

    So I take back my words about the scamming. I know this is about principles, but Kenny, when you didn't know about that system not being in good condition, you could have known one thing that has been rehearsed many times on this forum:

    A deal that looks too good to be true... usually is too good to be true.

    Case closed, let Kim sell the material that brought him into this bullshit lie forum in the first place
    \WRONG
    What the stuff costs has nothing to do with it.
    The two parties entered into a contract of sale.
    The seller got the price he asked and withheld information that may or may not have affected the deal to go through.
    Whether KPJ got a good deal or not is up to individual interpretation.
    KPJ was deceived and then defamed for complaining.
    This sh8t is hilarious because if any one of you people went to a car dealership and found out you got a great deal on a New vehicle and later found out that it was refurbished , you'd go ballistic..and then probably insane if the car dealer told you to go to hell because he feels like you take advantage of other people because your profession happens to be LAWYER.
    -BB
    In case of 'PM BOX FULL ANXIETY' , E-MAIL ME

    bigbearatdreamamusement.net replace "at" with an "@"

    I'd like to sincerely THANK everybody that supported SHOCKbox over the (EST 2001) 8 - 9 years I did it.
    is stocking the SHOCKbox right now!! They also have a huge library of SHOCKbox inserts for DL and or printing.
    LE GEEK SHOCKbox inserts

    I'm not protecting myself from you....I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM ME.
    SKYWAY PRO Keep this a secret!

  4. #104
    . FeelGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    17,834
    "play... it..."

    what is this thing you call "play it"?

    1 4 kWARNING1 4 k 1 4 kWARNING1 4 k

  5. #105
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by EvilWasabi
    Whoa there.

    I'm not looking past THE principal - I am looking past YOUR principal.

    The principal would be getting ripped off for the money spent.

    Your principal is not being able to get as much money as your margin demands.

    And come on, you don't give a shit about playing the neo. When was the last time you ever talked gaming? You can't fool anyone. The only time you power up a game is to make sure it runs okay.
    Just to clear things up, I was NOT aware of the damaged shell. As you can see in KK's quoted repsonse (in the initial thread), you will see he admitted to this.

    This has NOTHING to do with my "margin". This is about withholding direct information on condition, going back on your word & turning into a child over a transaction you (Will) promised to resolve.

    I never talk about gaming. I have nothing to say about gaming. When was the last time Shawn dropped into your chats about gaming? I've always lingered in the Selling forums, Tech forums, General forums & News/Rumors forums. Your simply overlooking the core of this post.

    My reason for being here is irrelevant to the subject I am trying to get across. Quit playing stupid & free your mind.

    And to answer your question, I play the Neo daily

  6. #106
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    If Kenny will take me up on the $50 offer, I'll gladly turn around and give it away to a random person on this board that'll actually play it.
    The unit is not for sale. I am trying to find a replacement shell so that I have a complete unit.

  7. #107
    SHOCKbox Developer
    BIG BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,916

    icon25.gif

    Originally posted by EvilWasabi
    That's a great deal for a system with a broken shell, and all the hookups, including the power supply, which people are willing to pay a nice dime on.
    You are 100% correct!!! The problem is... KK did'nt describe the system that way..
    I hate to intervene here because this thread is one for the archives

    -BB
    In case of 'PM BOX FULL ANXIETY' , E-MAIL ME

    bigbearatdreamamusement.net replace "at" with an "@"

    I'd like to sincerely THANK everybody that supported SHOCKbox over the (EST 2001) 8 - 9 years I did it.
    is stocking the SHOCKbox right now!! They also have a huge library of SHOCKbox inserts for DL and or printing.
    LE GEEK SHOCKbox inserts

    I'm not protecting myself from you....I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM ME.
    SKYWAY PRO Keep this a secret!

  8. #108
    Jello Pudding Pop
    Y'know? Like that whole Bill Crosby fad back in the 80s. Funny shit. Anyway...
    JUDGE DREDD W1LL D13!1!!

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nowhere

    Posts
    9,455
    Originally posted by BIG BEAR
    \WRONG
    What the stuff costs has nothing to do with it.
    The two parties entered into a contract of sale.
    The seller got the price he asked and withheld information that may or may not have affected the deal to go through.
    Whether KPJ got a good deal or not is up to individual interpretation.
    KPJ was deceived and then defamed for complaining.
    This sh8t is hilarious because if any one of you people went to a car dealership and found out you got a great deal on a New vehicle and later found out that it was refurbished , you'd go ballistic..and then probably insane if the car dealer told you to go to hell because he feels like you take advantage of other people because your profession happens to be LAWYER.
    -BB
    Great point and a good analogy too.

  9. #109
    Made of Wood SonGohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lawton, OK

    Posts
    23,546
    Originally posted by Kenny Boy
    The unit is not for sale. I am trying to find a replacement shell so that I have a complete unit.
    You're obviously not satisfied with it. You aren't getting money to get a replacement shell. Why not sell it for a little more than you bought it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I'm not beating my girlfriend. I swear to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    You made it very clear that no guy has fucked you in the ass.

  10. #110
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    You're obviously not satisfied with it. You aren't getting money to get a replacement shell. Why not sell it for a little more than you bought it?
    SG,

    I am not satisfied with how Will conducted business. He purposely left out the mention of a crack (the size of the Grand Canyon). Anyone in my position would have done the same thing & called him on it.

    I don't want the $$$!!! I wanted (and was PROMISED) a replacement shell from the seller (Will Collins, aka Kim_Kaphwan). That's all I want(ed).

    I will find another shell in time; therefore, it is not for sale.

    Why is it that Big Bear is the only one that understands the overall picture?

  11. #111
    Made of Wood SonGohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lawton, OK

    Posts
    23,546
    Hey, listen to me - I totally get it.

    You're just warning people of Kim.

    Yeah yeah.

    But why?

    Because you weren't told about a crack down the center of the shell casing.

    When asked if you would've taken a refund, you say yes.

    3 months have passed and you aren't getting any sort of refund from him.

    We understand this.

    I am still offering you a refund of sorts. You don't have the KOF 97 and the modded DC stick, or else I would've given you your refund and had you send me the items. Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?

    BS. A refund is a refund. What are you going to do with this console? Fix it up? Mod it? Then sell it, of course. Hey man, I'm not asking for any of that (nor a replacement shell). I know the system condition. You have a chance to get rid of this (which is what you're pissed about in the first place) and wash your hands of the whole situation, while still making a profit.

    Sure, sure. It's not the money that matters, it's the principal. Well how's this for a principal - You sell it to me, make a little extra money, and somebody gets this Neo for free and enjoys some great Neo gaming. That sounds like a winner to me. In the end you'll still not recommend K_K, and he'll still hate you. So, let's get past that and try to work out a deal now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I'm not beating my girlfriend. I swear to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    You made it very clear that no guy has fucked you in the ass.

  12. #112
    . FeelGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    17,834
    Originally posted by Kenny Boy
    Just to clear things up, I was NOT aware of the damaged shell. As you can see in KK's quoted repsonse (in the initial thread), you will see he admitted to this.

    This has NOTHING to do with my "margin". This is about withholding direct information on condition, going back on your word & turning into a child over a transaction you (Will) promised to resolve.

    I never talk about gaming. I have nothing to say about gaming. When was the last time Shawn dropped into your chats about gaming? I've always lingered in the Selling forums, Tech forums, General forums & News/Rumors forums. Your simply overlooking the core of this post.

    My reason for being here is irrelevant to the subject I am trying to get across. Quit playing stupid & free your mind.
    If it's not about the money then you'd just get the replacement shell on your own for the small price it costs you and you wouldn't be crying here like a big baby.

    Your reason for being here is irrelevent to the neo-geo beyond selling. You won't get any sympathy from me.

    Anyhow, Shawn plays games. If he didn't, he wouldn't have talked to me about needing a Sigma to play his SvCC with his friends on the big screen.


    Originally posted by Kenny Boy
    And to answer your question, I play the Neo daily
    I think you mean you play the neo-scene daily.

    1 4 kWARNING1 4 k 1 4 kWARNING1 4 k

  13. #113
    . FeelGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    17,834
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    Hey, listen to me - I totally get it.

    You're just warning people of Kim.

    Yeah yeah.

    But why?

    Because you weren't told about a crack down the center of the shell casing.

    When asked if you would've taken a refund, you say yes.

    3 months have passed and you aren't getting any sort of refund from him.

    We understand this.

    I am still offering you a refund of sorts. You don't have the KOF 97 and the modded DC stick, or else I would've given you your refund and had you send me the items. Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?

    BS. A refund is a refund. What are you going to do with this console? Fix it up? Mod it? Then sell it, of course. Hey man, I'm not asking for any of that (nor a replacement shell). I know the system condition. You have a chance to get rid of this (which is what you're pissed about in the first place) and wash your hands of the whole situation, while still making a profit.

    Sure, sure. It's not the money that matters, it's the principal. Well how's this for a principal - You sell it to me, make a little extra money, and somebody gets this Neo for free and enjoys some great Neo gaming. That sounds like a winner to me. In the end you'll still not recommend K_K, and he'll still hate you. So, let's get past that and try to work out a deal now.
    Excellent point.

    Kenny, you should take him up on that.

    It's a solution, and if you consider it a refund, you'd be getting more over all than you paid, factoring in the amount you probably got for KoF 97 and the DC stick.

    Seriously, kid, how much is enough?

    1 4 kWARNING1 4 k 1 4 kWARNING1 4 k

  14. #114
    Hair Group
    Baseley09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Pompey yo!

    Posts
    6,738


    Batteries not Included?

  15. #115
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    Hey, listen to me - I totally get it.

    You're just warning people of Kim.

    Yeah yeah.

    But why?

    Because you weren't told about a crack down the center of the shell casing.

    When asked if you would've taken a refund, you say yes.

    3 months have passed and you aren't getting any sort of refund from him.

    We understand this.

    I am still offering you a refund of sorts. You don't have the KOF 97 and the modded DC stick, or else I would've given you your refund and had you send me the items. Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?

    BS. A refund is a refund. What are you going to do with this console? Fix it up? Mod it? Then sell it, of course. Hey man, I'm not asking for any of that (nor a replacement shell). I know the system condition. You have a chance to get rid of this (which is what you're pissed about in the first place) and wash your hands of the whole situation, while still making a profit.

    Sure, sure. It's not the money that matters, it's the principal. Well how's this for a principal - You sell it to me, make a little extra money, and somebody gets this Neo for free and enjoys some great Neo gaming. That sounds like a winner to me. In the end you'll still not recommend K_K, and he'll still hate you. So, let's get past that and try to work out a deal now.
    "Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?"

    SG,

    What is this? Where are you coming from? This has nothing to do with anyone but Will & I. I do NOT want a refund. I want Will to keep his promise/uphold his end of our transaction. This is HOW business is done. This has NOTHING to do with making money, losing money, breaking even, etc...

    Yes, I planned on modding/reselling this unit down the road. That is what I do.

    I am NOT pissed off at Will personally, I am disgusted that he would act like this (in public may I remind you) & STILL have followers/buyers AFTER BLATANTLY ADMITTING that he is GLAD I GOT FUCKED! He has said this twice now.

    How on EARTH can you people stand up, trust & continue doing business with a SELF-ADMITTING SCAMMER? He gets PLEASURE out of SCREWING people over! What other reason do I have to list in order for you other members to stop dealing with him?

    I am touched that your willing to purchase this damage neo off of me & give it away. Your a very kind fellow

  16. #116
    Jello Pudding Pop
    Y'know? Like that whole Bill Crosby fad back in the 80s. Funny shit. Anyway...
    JUDGE DREDD W1LL D13!1!!

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nowhere

    Posts
    9,455
    God this is dumb.

    It's not wrong to make a profit by modding Neo's and selling them.

    KPJ really had no reason for being upset over getting a working $30 home system, even with a giant crack in it. Problem is, there was some dishonesty there, Kim even admitted that (read the first post). He offered a fix and didn't deliver. Between not stating the condition of a VERY beat up system and not delivering on a fix he said he would he's in the wrong here.

    It's NOT wrong for KPJ to keep the system, find a new shell, mod it, and sell it for a nice big profit.

  17. #117
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by EvilWasabi
    Excellent point.

    Kenny, you should take him up on that.

    It's a solution, and if you consider it a refund, you'd be getting more over all than you paid, factoring in the amount you probably got for KoF 97 and the DC stick.

    Seriously, kid, how much is enough?
    EW,

    This may be my last response to your ignorant posts. Your still not getting it.....

    This isn't about getting my money back. This is about finishing a deal that Will promised to make good on. I did NOT sell the stick, it was given away. The KOF97 was also a wash.

    This is not about profit. And maybe once you can see past your clouded stereotype of me, we will see eye to eye.

  18. #118
    Made of Wood SonGohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lawton, OK

    Posts
    23,546
    Originally posted by Kenny Boy
    I do NOT want a refund.
    [/B]
    Originally posted by Kenny Boy
    But yes, I would give back all his stuff for a refund.
    C'mon man, either you want one, or you don't. You don't have the other two items. Here's your chance to unload the system for more than you paid for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I'm not beating my girlfriend. I swear to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    You made it very clear that no guy has fucked you in the ass.

  19. #119
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by JHendrix
    God this is dumb.

    It's not wrong to make a profit by modding Neo's and selling them.

    Problem is, there was some dishonesty there, Kim even admitted that (read the first post). He offered a fix and didn't deliver. Between not stating the condition of a VERY beat up system and not delivering on a fix he said he would he's in the wrong here.

    It's NOT wrong for KPJ to keep the system, find a new shell, mod it, and sell it for a nice big profit.
    Amen, someone understands!

  20. #120
    Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light.
    formerly:
    Kenny Boy
    Kpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,802
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    C'mon man, either you want one, or you don't. You don't have the other two items. Here's your chance to unload the system for more than you paid for it.
    SG,

    I do NOT have the other items any longer, so a refund is IMPOSSIBLE.

    This has NOTHING to do with PROFIT! I want what was promised by Will. I KNOW this ISN'T going to happen, so there is no possible solution.

    I made this post SOLEY to inform others of his SHITTY-ASS BUSINESS PRACTICES & IMMENSE PLEASURE of FUCKING people over (self-admittance)!

    He is pond scum....

  21. #121
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot

    Posts
    9,223
    Originally posted by SonGohan
    If Kenny will take me up on the $50 offer, I'll gladly turn around and give it away to a random person on this board that'll actually play it.
    HELLO.
    Only Rot can judge me.

  22. #122
    Made of Wood SonGohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lawton, OK

    Posts
    23,546
    Originally posted by Kenny Boy
    SG,

    I do NOT have the other items any longer, so a refund is IMPOSSIBLE.

    This has NOTHING to do with PROFIT! I want what was promised by Will. I KNOW this ISN'T going to happen, so there is no possible solution.

    I made this post SOLEY to inform others of his SHITTY-ASS BUSINESS PRACTICES & IMMENSE PLEASURE of FUCKING people over!

    He is pond scum....
    Hey man, this isn't about K_K anymore. You've said not to deal with him.

    Fine, I'll consider it.

    However, right now I'm considering doing a deal independant to you. I'm not trying to buy anything off of K_K. Right now you have a home system with a split down the middle. I'm offering you $50 for it. I'm merely stating the fact that you still come out on top in this situation of having a flawed home system.

    I know you aren't about the money like everybody else would have you believe. I know you're a die hard Neo fan. I know you care about your customers. That's why I know you're more than generous enough to unload this system for cheap (still make a profit, but that doesn't matter in this situation) and make some kid out there you can't afford a Neo a happy camper. I know what kind of person you really are, and it's time for everybody else to see it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I'm not beating my girlfriend. I swear to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    You made it very clear that no guy has fucked you in the ass.

  23. #123
    Kraut Mod Takumaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Wolkenkuckucksheim

    Posts
    16,590
    Originally posted by JHendrix
    It's NOT wrong for KPJ to keep the system, find a new shell, mod it, and sell it for a nice big profit.
    No, it's not really wrong, just not cool.

    IMHO.

    Neo karma's gonna get you all guys, and then your big Ferengi ears won't help you.
    Check out my new tracks on SoundCloud (free mp3 download):

    Dreieinig | Flung | Intox (Pandora Variant) | DeMil 7 (Revolt Edit)

    .:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

  24. #124

    jethrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    At Her Majesty's Side

    Posts
    4,211

    icon21.gif

    Originally posted by SonGohan
    Hey man, this isn't about K_K anymore. You've said not to deal with him.

    Fine, I'll consider it.

    However, right now I'm considering doing a deal independant to you. I'm not trying to buy anything off of K_K. Right now you have a home system with a split down the middle. I'm offering you $50 for it. I'm merely stating the fact that you still come out on top in this situation of having a flawed home system.

    I know you aren't about the money like everybody else would have you believe. I know you're a die hard Neo fan. I know you care about your customers. That's why I know you're more than generous enough to unload this system for cheap (still make a profit, but that doesn't matter in this situation) and make some kid out there you can't afford a Neo a happy camper. I know what kind of person you really are, and it's time for everybody else to see it too.
    Yeah, I mean, if he does break even...yeah, KK ddi something shitty but if he's not losing anything no reason to cry over it.

  25. #125
    Jello Pudding Pop
    Y'know? Like that whole Bill Crosby fad back in the 80s. Funny shit. Anyway...
    JUDGE DREDD W1LL D13!1!!

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nowhere

    Posts
    9,455
    Originally posted by Takumaji
    No, it's not really wrong, just not cool.

    IMHO.

    Neo karma's gonna get you all guys, and then your big Ferengi ears won't help you.
    I don't know what's worse, the fact that you don't think capitalism is cool or the fact that I know what a Ferengi is and how big their ears are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •