Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Will,

You've obviously handled our transaction like a child, so I am making this post in order to protect others from your rotten sales.

FACTS: I purchased a Neo AES System off of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins) back in October of 2003. He had posted this set for sale in the selling forums. When it arrived, the system shell had a massive crack down the center (thru the NG logo).

brokenaes.jpg

This was NOT brought to my attention prior to purchasing, NOR was it listed in his selling thread. This isn't a small blemish either. As one can see from the picture above, this is a major eye sore. I contacted him immediately, stating the condition of the casing. This is what he had to say:

"hey man, sorry for not telling you, it's my fault man; and i don't really know what to tell ya, i bought it like that from nbm and he told me what i was getting into, but i didn't mind, now i've passed on something to someone else and i didn't take the time to say a word. i realize you're prolly pissed off, and i can't blame you for that, but i don't really know what to say, i sold it for cheap because of the crack in the casing, and you jumped on it, and i just got caught up in it, and well yeah; there's not much else to say here, if you want to keep it, and work with what you have fine, and if you want to try and go for a refund fine as well, though a refund will prolly take a lot longer as i just blew $75 of the cash i got from you on some new harmonicas and another like $30 on shipping all the packages i had to send. i'll see what i can phenagle if you want to trade back, and if you decide to keep it, it'd be a real burden off both our shoulders. if you want i can hunt you down another system case, and i'll pay for it for you and all, just let me know what you want to do."

I was MORE than understanding in this situation. I was not mad/angry with Will. All I asked is that he replace the top shell or send me a small reimbursement in order to compensate for the damaged casing.

During this 3+ month duration, I would email him every so often to find out if he had found a replacement shell. Time & time again, he assured me that a shell was on it's way.

Fast forward to the present. I am still waiting for a shell/reimbursement. KK has ignored my emails concerning this issue. And now it has turned ugly, as one can see from his current "sales" thread. He is now trying to side-step the topic at hand by attacking me. It's not working Will. I've done NO wrong but put up with your LIES & PROCRASTINATION.

He's even admitting to screwing me over! Would you trust a seller that says this?:

"i'm glad you got fucked in our deal"

I am making this post for the protection of others. If you don't mind getting LIED too, SCAMMED, & given the RUNAROUND; by all means, conduct business with this clown. If you are looking for an honest/trustworthy trader, stear clear of his shady practices. He makes promises he can't keep.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
nice one man! :buttrock:
keep on rolling.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Looks like my cock had its way with that system.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
Re: Beware of Kim _Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Kenny Boy said:
may i ask how much you paid fo that shit?

Kpj

$190

He had a good price on the set, but that doesn't give him the right to withhold the info concerning the crack, procrastinate with sending me a replacement shell/reimbursement & attack me for his mess-up/immaturity.

I'll glady cancel my vendetta if Will honors what he promised me

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
brokenaes1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist

haha I even got the name wrong

:buttrock:

Kpj

SonGohan said:
brokenaes1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist

haha I even got the name wrong

:buttrock:

:smirk:

At least you could have spelled my name correctly :)

kc

Belnar Institute Student
Kenny Boy said:
$190

He had a good price on the set, but that doesn't give him the right to withhold the info concerning the crack, procrastinate with sending me a replacement shell/reimbursement & attack me for his mess-up/immaturity.

I'll glady cancel my vendetta if Will honors what he promised me

:shame: kim:shame:

and as for gohan, your a classic act man, nice job

Kpj

Kim _Kaphwan said:
oh there's nipple licking, but you gotta do something cool to get on the island, like scam kenny boy nobody cares about him anyways.

Another admittance of his scamming ways quoted by the POS himself!

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Kenny, sell me you EURO Kizuna and I will take care of
Will aka Kim for you, whatever his stupid ass name is...

I'll take a pic of me headlocking his ass just for fun
and proof, what cha think?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
man i tell you, when i punched that thing i went straight through the shelf it was on too. turns out i have a good left hook. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I can even feel respect and confidence crumbling down...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
On a side note, that's a shitty looking home system. Does it still play perfectly?

SNKJorge

Kim _Kaphwan said:
man i tell you, when i punched that thing i went straight through the shelf it was on too. turns out i have a good left hook. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You know, I sometimes think your online romance with
md really fucked you up. Good thing though, you're just
a measly cuban coño :tickled: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chavo4

BANNED, for selling fakes
You want to trade left hooks with me. I will knock the f*&*(^ out of you in 5 seconds. F*&^% scammer. Give Kenny his money back.
Fuc*(@# child!!!!
:very_ang:

Kpj

SonGohan said:
On a side note, that's a shitty looking home system. Does it still play perfectly?

I removed the motherboard from this case long ago; but yes, the system worked upon arrival.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
this thread is hillarious...i love teh drama!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So if it's only a problem with the case, he was supposed to send you a new one? Is there any other place to get a new case without buying a whole new system? If I were KK I would've just taken it back instead of being out more money to find a replacement. Doesn't look like he's willing to work it out though.

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
xtoo_short20x said:
You know, I sometimes think your online romance with
md really fucked you up. Good thing though, you're just
a measly cuban coño :tickled: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn jorge i am half cuban :mad: jk;)
Anyways Kim man why would you be proud of something like that?

Scamming is wrong man, and being proud of it is just not cool at all.

SNKJorge

Kim _Kaphwan said:
this thread is hillarious...i love teh drama!

This is really nothing compared to the drama between you
and MD... I mean that was fucking ridiculous, it really made you
look like a fucking cry baby.

$190 obviously is nothing to care for, you are a fucking
bum anyway. Just the fact that you tricked Kenny makes
you look very low. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.