Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
This is really nothing compared to the drama between you
and MD... I mean that was fucking ridiculous, it really made you
look like a fucking cry baby.

$190 obviously is nothing to care for, you are a fucking
bum anyway. Just the fact that you tricked Kenny makes
you look very low. Idiot.
say what you want man, i know i'm a bum, and it doesn't affect me either way, the fact is that i still have buyers when i need them. and there's the fact that i have had good deals with several members here, on gametz, and ebay, and one bad deal out of them all. and it's no skin off of my back at all.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
chavo4 said:
He's a fucking rat :tickled:
heh rat, right, i like it. BOBAK, BIO, RYO GEO I WANT THAT FOR MY CUSTOM RANK!!!

chavo4

BANNED, for selling fakes
The bottom line is that you scammed Kenny and that makes you a fucking rat. :tickled:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
chavo4 said:
The bottom line is that you scammed Kenny and that makes you a fucking rat. :tickled:

Una pinche RATA Maldita :tickled: :lol:

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
hey, Kim......go fuck your mom (i just did). that's the worst looking item i've EVER seen sold that someone "accidentally" forgot to mention. it's funny to see you acting like a complete fucking moron here.

and YOU buying HARMONICAS?! that's the funniest shit in this entire thread. you don't want to give the money back because YES, you already blew it on the crack you're smoking. you're a disgrace to EVERY seller. i think i'd take my chances buying from Japhei's sorry ass before i'd ever think of buying from you---and i'd NEVER buy from that fucker, which speaks volumes.

sorry you got scammed, Kenny. to me, it looks like a fucking chainsaw went through it--it's been cut. maybe little Kimmy just couldn't beat a game and decided to blame the system. it's never the system.....it's the idiot holding the controller.

now give him some cash so he can replace the cover. you owe him that much, you piece of shit. and if you don't cough up what you owe, it will come back to kick your ass later. you know that whole "what goes up, must come down" thing? well, same thing applies here--when you fuck someone over, chances are you'll get fucked over too someday.

and i think i speak for most everyone when i say......FUCK YOU, KIM (or whatever the fuck your name is). eat shit and die.

SNKJorge

We're going to send you back with papi Fidel.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
can you feel the love tonight?
elton.jpeg

SNKJorge

Kim is going to end here just like Batista did in Cuba,
remember my words.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
Kim is going to end here just like Batista did in Cuba,
remember my words.
quoted for remembrance, altzheimers runs in my family.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
He discovered that nobody likes him on the forums so he decided to go out with a bang, Congrats Kim, you will now be remembered with the likes of Japhei. I hope you feel good about yourself now.

Hyo

Quiz Detective
I probably shouldn't flame someone who I haven't ever talked to, but Kim_Kaphwan... You are the worst bitch I've ever seen. Sorry to be the one who breaks it to ya'.

How, in the name of Buddah, could ANYONE slip that "little detail" when making a DEAL? Not only it's dishonest and immoral... but it's stupid. I know that I wouldn't blow up my OWN good name for $190.-... That's pathetic...

Although I have to admit... Kenny Boy, didn't you ask for pictures of the product before making this deal? Did he refuse to send you these pictures? Did he make up any excuse whatsoever?
Anyway, you shouldn't have signed up for a deal with a complete stranger without even looking at the goods... Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side.

Kim_Kaphwan, do something useful and drop dead.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
funny how kim has devoted countless posts on the island to gather an insurgence of hate towards KPJ before this all came out in the open...obviously in hopes of cushioning the blow to his own online persona. lots of people DID jump on the hate bandwagon for kicks.

i never said a word.

why?

cause i've dealt with kenny before, and he a great guy.

and kim? he's an unstable, dirty little prick who used to openly steal from funcoland.

the kids a 10 year old. for all his pathetic attempts at sounding aged and well versed in everything by quoting dead black musicians, clumsily putting together hackneyed and lacking poetry, and claiming to be well-read....he's ultimately a 10 year old.

totally immature and a waste of time.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Hyo said:
I probably shouldn't flame someone who I haven't ever talked to, but Kim_Kaphwan... You are the worst bitch I've ever seen. Sorry to be the one who breaks it to ya'.

How, in the name of Buddah, could ANYONE slip that "little detail" when making a DEAL? Not only it's dishonest and immoral... but it's stupid. I know that I wouldn't blow up my OWN good name for $190.-... That's pathetic...

Although I have to admit... Kenny Boy, didn't you ask for pictures of the product before making this deal? Did he refuse to send you these pictures? Did he make up any excuse whatsoever?
Anyway, you shouldn't have signed up for a deal with a complete stranger without even looking at the goods... Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side.

Kim_Kaphwan, do something useful and drop dead.

Hyo,

I don't remember if I asked for pictures. Most of the time, these kinds of blemishes are disclosed when items are put up for sale.

Regardless, I contacted him upon arrival of the parcel (which he agreed to replace). He is simply a two-faced liar/scammer.

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Kenny Boy said:
Hyo,

I don't remember if I asked for pictures. Most of the time, these kinds of blemishes are disclosed when items are put up for sale.

Regardless, I contacted him upon arrival of the parcel (which he agreed to replace). He is simply a two-faced liar/scammer.

I understand that, Kenny Boy... but still, you have to understand that you SHOULD have.
But what's done it's done, right? Next time, be more careful... Although things like this... you hardly ever see them coming. :rolleyes:

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
How in the world did that happen to the shell?

And, how in the world could you NOT mention it when trying to sell it?

It's like selling a car with only 2 doors left??

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
omg funniest shit ever

it looks like someone took any AXE to the fucking case, man you shoulda got pics, but he is a fucking douche for not saying anything, did he actually fucking believe you'd get it and not care? lol total lack of fucking respect. KK you shithead.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Hyo said:
I understand that, Kenny Boy... but still, you have to understand that you SHOULD have.
But what's done it's done, right? Next time, be more careful... Although things like this... you hardly ever see them coming. :rolleyes:

This whole ordeal seams really fucked up. It's not Kenny's responsibility to ask for pictures of an item to make sure it's not destroyed. Kim_Kaphwon, what the hell is wrong with you? You obviously understand that you ripped someone off, so just make it right. I read your thread in the selling section, and you don't even come close to describing the destroyed case. I didn't jump in the bandwagon and make fun of that shit with you and mistress Dragon because it wasn't any of my business. But scamming an honest person who's worlds more respectable than yourself, then it makes it my business. I could throw random curses at you, and you could do the same back, but that obviously won't change anything. I understand you being angry about people making fun of a girl you like, but punishing someone unrelated to the event is just plain wrong. What goes around, comes around.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have a Riding Hero cart that looks kinda like that home system..

Status
Not open for further replies.