Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Everyone should just forget about this whole thread...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Re: my FINAL thoughts

Kim _Kaphwan said:
granted the united states constitution witholds information on tons of different subjects. hell it witheld information so much so that slavery was legal in louisiana until the 1970's.

Yeah, I remember my parents talking about disco slavery in New Orleans on Saturday night ..... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... seriously, get a fucking clue.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Re: Re: my FINAL thoughts

galfordo said:
Yeah, I remember my parents talking about disco slavery in New Orleans on Saturday night ..... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... seriously, get a fucking clue.
yeah i messed up on that statement there, what i meant was that it was illegal for blacks to vote without taking reading, writing, and other sorts of tests in the south until 1965. that's what i meant to say, i got a little off with my facts, my bad. funny thing is a lot of the whites in the south couldn't pass these tests if they tried, but because they were white they got the vote. hell the jim crowe laws were in effect in the south until the 1950's (Jim crowe laws were laws against black marriage, and education among other things)

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
SHO said:
Honestly the things he says just so piss me off! :blow_top:

it is not about fucking post count.. newbie or how many fucking neo geo cart you own!

just because you have over 1000 post count?

such a dick man! such a such a dick!

we dont have to buy our games from kenny!

oh man what a fucking dick

The point isn't that you're a newbie, SHO. The point is that you're a retard. I figured that out some time ago though, and it has nothing to do with how you comported yourself in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.