Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimm

Marked Wolf
Kim _Kaphwan said:
say what you want man, i know i'm a bum, and it doesn't affect me either way, the fact is that i still have buyers when i need them. and there's the fact that i have had good deals with several members here, on gametz, and ebay, and one bad deal out of them all. and it's no skin off of my back at all.

Well, you have at least lost this potential buyer coz of your shitty attitude and scams.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Wow.. scamming has taken a whole new level. :oh_no:

Kim, I hope you get banned from these forums, you can't obviously even handle a very dumb and clueless girl on a forum, let alone deal with adult people.... Take your responsibility and sell your fucking harmonica already, send Kenny his money back and leave in shame. Little boy.

And oh yeah.. I'd suggest you get some education from your parents about real life before you enter it next time.

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
leGionellz said:
Wow.. scamming has taken a whole new level. :oh_no:

Kim, I hope you get banned from these forums, you can't obviously even handle a very dumb and clueless girl on a forum, let alone deal with adult people.... Take your responsibility and sell your fucking harmonica already, send Kenny his money back and leave in shame. Little boy.

And oh yeah.. I'd suggest you get some education from your parents about real life before you enter it next time.

well said. only problem is, this little bitch thinks this INTERNET shit IS REAL LIFE.

probably because his parents were too fucking stupid to make their "accident" read books or interact with REAL people. i hope other people get fucked over by him (only those dumb enough to still buy from him)--it's the ONLY way they'll learn. and if you keep supporting him, encouraging him, or even buying from him, then you aren't helping matters. he'll continue to do it. why do some still support him? it's not like they get cuts of the cash? they get shit. they're all sheep......the blind leading the blind.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Damn, 190 for that system in crappy condition. I sold you my old NGH system for around 280 I believe but it was in alot better condition and came with some stuff. I dont think it is such a good deal even w/o the crack. But thats not the point, Kim scammed you. Sorry man.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
brokenaes.jpg

OMFG, that AES has been OWNED :eek_2:

Now seriously Kim, if you've got any honor left please refund Kenny. :shame:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
That should partially return him his honor... other than that... there is only one way to die with honor.

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
there is no regaining ANY "honor" when he sold a bullshit system, fucked someone over, started a new selling thread calling everyone retards, and demanded money for his shit.

the ONLY honor left with any of this, is the honor to ban this bitch for life from this site.

BaaL

n00b
Does anyone know what Kim_K's ebay name is? I would sure hate to stumble ass backwards into a deal with this guy.

On a related note, is there any sort of list or sticky thread that contains the names of unreputable sellers? Being new here it would be nice to have a list of all the shady members to reference...

Infamous Lunchbox

New Challenger
Yeah I am with Baal (nice name btw, very... biblical..) any lists? Oh and I have a idea about dealing with KK. Email his home address and email address to everyone who requests it. That way we can all spam him at home and online. And if anyone lives near him they can drive over and kick him in the throat to teach him a lesson! Good idea no?

60Bucks

n00b
Fucking punk ass 10 year old scammer needs a beating but maybe in his case a spanking from his punk ass mama for teaching him such good fucking morals.

Never will i deal with this scum even if he does the right thing and refunds the cash in full.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY MR. KAPHWAN!

HE SOLD ME THIS XR2 AS NEW! BUT WHEN IT WAS SHIPPED TO MY HOUSE I NOTICED A SMALL PROBLEM WITH IT...

grrr.jpg

UPON CONTACTING MR. KAPHWAN HE SIMPLY TOLD ME TO "GO FUCK YOUR DEAD GRANDMOTHERS EYESOCKETS!" THAT MADE ME GASP! BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER WAS BORN WITHOUT EYESOCKETS AND SHE'S VERY SENSITIVE (WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE THAT IS) ABOUT IT! NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS MAD :mad: GRRR!!! I SCREAMED! I DEMAND RETRIBUTION FOR MY GRANDMAS HONOR AND THE XR2!

YOUR TIME IS COMING KIM! YOUR TIME IS COMING SOON! THIS_I_SWEAR!!!!1!!111!!11!!!!11!!!1!!69!!!!

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I can't belive this shit. Thats almost as bad as trying to sell a car in the newspaper and not mentioning that the trunk has been smashed all the way to the front.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I can't believe he's sitting here laughing about it. I will never deal with KK, obviously. Man, how a long standing member can just turn to pure shit out of the blue. I'm shocked.

Spike

slerch666

updyke,
Kim _Kaphwan said:
say what you want man, i know i'm a bum, and it doesn't affect me either way, the fact is that i still have buyers when i need them. and there's the fact that i have had good deals with several members here, on gametz, and ebay, and one bad deal out of them all. and it's no skin off of my back at all.
I never had a problem with you before, but after reading a reply like this, where you obviously don't give a fuck about how you treated someone else on the other end of a deal, I think you are totally cunt faced rat fuck douche drinking dog fucking anal flare motherfucker.

Who cares that you spent the guys money on your skin flutes? Who cares that you spent his money on shipping? He sent you $190 and you had a responsbility as a seller to make good on the deal. Had you not fucking lied about the system in the first place, I'm sure someone would have bought the system. If that was $190 for a system without mods, it was OVER paid for, as you can find Neo's all the time on eBay for $200-$250 unmodded. For a broken case I'd have given you $150 shipped.

Why don't you refund him the price of a case? I don't know what they go for, but if you ever plan to sell anything here again, you'd best make right with this deal. Otherwise you'll likely never sell another item here.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
This is moved to the warroom.

Because Kenny got a cheap neo off Kim, and a good deal. I'm not quite sympathetic to the fact he can't gouge the price off it to some poor shmuck.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I just can't believe I'm reading this shit...............
Kim, first you have an attitude problem; and second, refund KENNY ASAP!!!!!:oh_no: :oh_no:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
You're all fucking idiots.

Kenny got (from Kim)
a homecart system with all the hookups, a modded DC stick, and kof97

all for $180.

$35? What? Is Kenny Boy a fucking bum that he gets his thong in a twist over $35?

Fucking idiots.

Kim should treat Kenny exactly as he did. Like a little pussy kid with a turnip up his ass.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
EvilWasabi said:
This is moved to the warroom.

Because Kenny got a cheap neo off Kim, and a good deal. I'm not quite sympathetic to the fact he can't gouge the price off it to some poor shmuck.

Charlie,

This has nothing to do with me turning around & modding the system for profit. This has to do with lying, withholding information & making promises Will can't keep.

Moving this to the war room was a stupid move. This should be in the selling forum as a STICKY to warn everyone of KK's dishonest practices.

This post was created over principal, not $$$

Kpj

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
This post was created over principal, not $$$

Kpj

If Kim offered to give you a complete refund, would you take him up on it and send everything back? Please don't respond with "no, because I know he'll try and cheat me out of that too." It's a legitimate question.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
EvilWasabi said:
You're all fucking idiots.

Kenny got (from Kim)
a homecart system with all the hookups, a modded DC stick, and kof97

all for $180.

$35? What? Is Kenny Boy a fucking bum that he gets his thong in a twist over $35?

Fucking idiots.

Kim should treat Kenny exactly as he did. Like a little pussy kid with a turnip up his ass.

Charlie,

Your as bad as Kiim. I am shocked that your acting this way. I did NOT make this post over money. I assumed I wouldn't get it back anyways. This is a matter of principal. He has the opportunity to rip OTHER people off. Are you not aware of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.