Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
SonGohan said:
I'll buy that system off of you for $50. Would you be up for that deal?

That's a great deal for a system with a broken shell, and all the hookups, including the power supply, which people are willing to pay a nice dime on.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
If Kenny will take me up on the $50 offer, I'll gladly turn around and give it away to a random person on this board that'll actually play it.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
leGionellz said:
:eek:

That few dollars for a KOF97 and a modded DC stick and a crap looking, but perfectly working AES system ? I would have bought that and consider it good value for my money...

So I take back my words about the scamming. I know this is about principles, but Kenny, when you didn't know about that system not being in good condition, you could have known one thing that has been rehearsed many times on this forum:

A deal that looks too good to be true... usually is too good to be true.

Case closed, let Kim sell the material that brought him into this bullshit lie forum in the first place ;)

\WRONG
What the stuff costs has nothing to do with it.
The two parties entered into a contract of sale.
The seller got the price he asked and withheld information that may or may not have affected the deal to go through.
Whether KPJ got a good deal or not is up to individual interpretation.
KPJ was deceived and then defamed for complaining.
This sh8t is hilarious because if any one of you people went to a car dealership and found out you got a great deal on a New vehicle and later found out that it was refurbished , you'd go ballistic..and then probably insane if the car dealer told you to go to hell because he feels like you take advantage of other people because your profession happens to be LAWYER.
-BB

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
EvilWasabi said:
Whoa there.

I'm not looking past THE principal - I am looking past YOUR principal.

The principal would be getting ripped off for the money spent.

Your principal is not being able to get as much money as your margin demands.

And come on, you don't give a shit about playing the neo. When was the last time you ever talked gaming? You can't fool anyone. The only time you power up a game is to make sure it runs okay.

Just to clear things up, I was NOT aware of the damaged shell. As you can see in KK's quoted repsonse (in the initial thread), you will see he admitted to this.

This has NOTHING to do with my "margin". This is about withholding direct information on condition, going back on your word & turning into a child over a transaction you (Will) promised to resolve.

I never talk about gaming. I have nothing to say about gaming. When was the last time Shawn dropped into your chats about gaming? I've always lingered in the Selling forums, Tech forums, General forums & News/Rumors forums. Your simply overlooking the core of this post.

My reason for being here is irrelevant to the subject I am trying to get across. Quit playing stupid & free your mind.

And to answer your question, I play the Neo daily

Kpj

SonGohan said:
If Kenny will take me up on the $50 offer, I'll gladly turn around and give it away to a random person on this board that'll actually play it.

The unit is not for sale. I am trying to find a replacement shell so that I have a complete unit.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi said:
That's a great deal for a system with a broken shell, and all the hookups, including the power supply, which people are willing to pay a nice dime on.
You are 100% correct!!! The problem is... KK did'nt describe the system that way..
I hate to intervene here because this thread is one for the archives
:buttrock:
-BB

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
BIG BEAR said:
\WRONG
What the stuff costs has nothing to do with it.
The two parties entered into a contract of sale.
The seller got the price he asked and withheld information that may or may not have affected the deal to go through.
Whether KPJ got a good deal or not is up to individual interpretation.
KPJ was deceived and then defamed for complaining.
This sh8t is hilarious because if any one of you people went to a car dealership and found out you got a great deal on a New vehicle and later found out that it was refurbished , you'd go ballistic..and then probably insane if the car dealer told you to go to hell because he feels like you take advantage of other people because your profession happens to be LAWYER.
-BB

Great point and a good analogy too. :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
The unit is not for sale. I am trying to find a replacement shell so that I have a complete unit.

You're obviously not satisfied with it. You aren't getting money to get a replacement shell. Why not sell it for a little more than you bought it?

Kpj

SonGohan said:
You're obviously not satisfied with it. You aren't getting money to get a replacement shell. Why not sell it for a little more than you bought it?

SG,

I am not satisfied with how Will conducted business. He purposely left out the mention of a crack (the size of the Grand Canyon). Anyone in my position would have done the same thing & called him on it.

I don't want the $$$!!! I wanted (and was PROMISED) a replacement shell from the seller (Will Collins, aka Kim_Kaphwan). That's all I want(ed).

I will find another shell in time; therefore, it is not for sale.

Why is it that Big Bear is the only one that understands the overall picture?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Hey, listen to me - I totally get it.

You're just warning people of Kim.

Yeah yeah.

But why?

Because you weren't told about a crack down the center of the shell casing.

When asked if you would've taken a refund, you say yes.

3 months have passed and you aren't getting any sort of refund from him.

We understand this.

I am still offering you a refund of sorts. You don't have the KOF 97 and the modded DC stick, or else I would've given you your refund and had you send me the items. Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?

BS. A refund is a refund. What are you going to do with this console? Fix it up? Mod it? Then sell it, of course. Hey man, I'm not asking for any of that (nor a replacement shell). I know the system condition. You have a chance to get rid of this (which is what you're pissed about in the first place) and wash your hands of the whole situation, while still making a profit.

Sure, sure. It's not the money that matters, it's the principal. Well how's this for a principal - You sell it to me, make a little extra money, and somebody gets this Neo for free and enjoys some great Neo gaming. That sounds like a winner to me. In the end you'll still not recommend K_K, and he'll still hate you. So, let's get past that and try to work out a deal now.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Kenny Boy said:
Just to clear things up, I was NOT aware of the damaged shell. As you can see in KK's quoted repsonse (in the initial thread), you will see he admitted to this.

This has NOTHING to do with my "margin". This is about withholding direct information on condition, going back on your word & turning into a child over a transaction you (Will) promised to resolve.

I never talk about gaming. I have nothing to say about gaming. When was the last time Shawn dropped into your chats about gaming? I've always lingered in the Selling forums, Tech forums, General forums & News/Rumors forums. Your simply overlooking the core of this post.

My reason for being here is irrelevant to the subject I am trying to get across. Quit playing stupid & free your mind.

If it's not about the money then you'd just get the replacement shell on your own for the small price it costs you and you wouldn't be crying here like a big baby.

Your reason for being here is irrelevent to the neo-geo beyond selling. You won't get any sympathy from me.

Anyhow, Shawn plays games. If he didn't, he wouldn't have talked to me about needing a Sigma to play his SvCC with his friends on the big screen.

Kenny Boy said:
And to answer your question, I play the Neo daily

I think you mean you play the neo-scene daily.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
SonGohan said:

Yeah yeah.

But why?

We understand this.

I am still offering you a refund of sorts. You don't have the KOF 97 and the modded DC stick, or else I would've given you your refund and had you send me the items. Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?

BS. A refund is a refund. What are you going to do with this console? Fix it up? Mod it? Then sell it, of course. Hey man, I'm not asking for any of that (nor a replacement shell). I know the system condition. You have a chance to get rid of this (which is what you're pissed about in the first place) and wash your hands of the whole situation, while still making a profit.

Sure, sure. It's not the money that matters, it's the principal. Well how's this for a principal - You sell it to me, make a little extra money, and somebody gets this Neo for free and enjoys some great Neo gaming. That sounds like a winner to me. In the end you'll still not recommend K_K, and he'll still hate you. So, let's get past that and try to work out a deal now.

Excellent point.

Kenny, you should take him up on that.

It's a solution, and if you consider it a refund, you'd be getting more over all than you paid, factoring in the amount you probably got for KoF 97 and the DC stick.

Seriously, kid, how much is enough?

Baseley09

Hair Group,
brokenaes.jpg

Batteries not Included?

Kpj

SonGohan said:

Yeah yeah.

But why?

We understand this.

"Are you going to try and say you only wanted the refund from Kim?"

SG,

What is this? Where are you coming from? This has nothing to do with anyone but Will & I. I do NOT want a refund. I want Will to keep his promise/uphold his end of our transaction. This is HOW business is done. This has NOTHING to do with making money, losing money, breaking even, etc...

Yes, I planned on modding/reselling this unit down the road. That is what I do.

I am NOT pissed off at Will personally, I am disgusted that he would act like this (in public may I remind you) & STILL have followers/buyers AFTER BLATANTLY ADMITTING that he is GLAD I GOT FUCKED! He has said this twice now.

How on EARTH can you people stand up, trust & continue doing business with a SELF-ADMITTING SCAMMER? He gets PLEASURE out of SCREWING people over! What other reason do I have to list in order for you other members to stop dealing with him?

I am touched that your willing to purchase this damage neo off of me & give it away. Your a very kind fellow :)

JHendrix

God this is dumb.

It's not wrong to make a profit by modding Neo's and selling them.

KPJ really had no reason for being upset over getting a working $30 home system, even with a giant crack in it. Problem is, there was some dishonesty there, Kim even admitted that (read the first post). He offered a fix and didn't deliver. Between not stating the condition of a VERY beat up system and not delivering on a fix he said he would he's in the wrong here.

It's NOT wrong for KPJ to keep the system, find a new shell, mod it, and sell it for a nice big profit.

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
Excellent point.

Kenny, you should take him up on that.

It's a solution, and if you consider it a refund, you'd be getting more over all than you paid, factoring in the amount you probably got for KoF 97 and the DC stick.

Seriously, kid, how much is enough?

EW,

This may be my last response to your ignorant posts. Your still not getting it.....

This isn't about getting my money back. This is about finishing a deal that Will promised to make good on. I did NOT sell the stick, it was given away. The KOF97 was also a wash.

This is not about profit. And maybe once you can see past your clouded stereotype of me, we will see eye to eye.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
I do NOT want a refund.
[/B]

Kenny Boy said:
But yes, I would give back all his stuff for a refund.

C'mon man, either you want one, or you don't. You don't have the other two items. Here's your chance to unload the system for more than you paid for it.

Kpj

JHendrix said:
God this is dumb.

It's not wrong to make a profit by modding Neo's and selling them.

Problem is, there was some dishonesty there, Kim even admitted that (read the first post). He offered a fix and didn't deliver. Between not stating the condition of a VERY beat up system and not delivering on a fix he said he would he's in the wrong here.

It's NOT wrong for KPJ to keep the system, find a new shell, mod it, and sell it for a nice big profit.

Amen, someone understands!

Kpj

SonGohan said:
C'mon man, either you want one, or you don't. You don't have the other two items. Here's your chance to unload the system for more than you paid for it.

SG,

I do NOT have the other items any longer, so a refund is IMPOSSIBLE.

This has NOTHING to do with PROFIT! I want what was promised by Will. I KNOW this ISN'T going to happen, so there is no possible solution.

I made this post SOLEY to inform others of his SHITTY-ASS BUSINESS PRACTICES & IMMENSE PLEASURE of FUCKING people over (self-admittance)!

He is pond scum....

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:

HELLO.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
SG,

I do NOT have the other items any longer, so a refund is IMPOSSIBLE.

This has NOTHING to do with PROFIT! I want what was promised by Will. I KNOW this ISN'T going to happen, so there is no possible solution.

I made this post SOLEY to inform others of his SHITTY-ASS BUSINESS PRACTICES & IMMENSE PLEASURE of FUCKING people over!

He is pond scum....

Hey man, this isn't about K_K anymore. You've said not to deal with him.

Fine, I'll consider it.

However, right now I'm considering doing a deal independant to you. I'm not trying to buy anything off of K_K. Right now you have a home system with a split down the middle. I'm offering you $50 for it. I'm merely stating the fact that you still come out on top in this situation of having a flawed home system.

I know you aren't about the money like everybody else would have you believe. I know you're a die hard Neo fan. I know you care about your customers. That's why I know you're more than generous enough to unload this system for cheap (still make a profit, but that doesn't matter in this situation) and make some kid out there you can't afford a Neo a happy camper. I know what kind of person you really are, and it's time for everybody else to see it too.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
JHendrix said:

No, it's not really wrong, just not cool.

IMHO.

Neo karma's gonna get you all guys, and then your big Ferengi ears won't help you. :smirk:

SonGohan said:
Hey man, this isn't about K_K anymore. You've said not to deal with him.

Fine, I'll consider it.

However, right now I'm considering doing a deal independant to you. I'm not trying to buy anything off of K_K. Right now you have a home system with a split down the middle. I'm offering you $50 for it. I'm merely stating the fact that you still come out on top in this situation of having a flawed home system.

I know you aren't about the money like everybody else would have you believe. I know you're a die hard Neo fan. I know you care about your customers. That's why I know you're more than generous enough to unload this system for cheap (still make a profit, but that doesn't matter in this situation) and make some kid out there you can't afford a Neo a happy camper. I know what kind of person you really are, and it's time for everybody else to see it too.

Yeah, I mean, if he does break even...yeah, KK ddi something shitty but if he's not losing anything no reason to cry over it.

JHendrix

Takumaji said:
No, it's not really wrong, just not cool.

IMHO.

Neo karma's gonna get you all guys, and then your big Ferengi ears won't help you. :smirk:

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you don't think capitalism is cool or the fact that I know what a Ferengi is and how big their ears are. :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.