Beware of Kim_Kaphwan (Will Collins); Self-Admitted SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
As I understand, you got more than a home system. A working homesystem with a crap shell, a game, and a modded stick for $180 is not being scammed.

Moreover, there are a couple idiots in this thread who you can blame for getting it moved to the warroom: Chavo4, and too_short.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
SonGohan said:
If Kim offered to give you a complete refund, would you take him up on it and send everything back? Please don't respond with "no, because I know he'll try and cheat me out of that too." It's a legitimate question.

It's been over 3 months. I've already given the stick away & replaced the KOF97 with a faulty one I sold off awhile ago.

But yes, I would give back all his stuff for a refund. All I asked him for was a different top shell; that's it! The problem here is that he PROMISED it long ago & is now going back on his word.

I don't care about the $$$ amount. I wanted a new top shell which is quite fair.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
$35 for a system shell. LOL. Where does one buy a system shell for $35.

That was the basis for your demand of a partial refund.

Let's see,
You could sell the 3 items you got on ebay and break even. Why not do that and get it out of your system. Or is breaking even never good enough?

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
As I understand, you got more than a home system. A working homesystem with a crap shell, a game, and a modded stick for $180 is not being scammed.

Moreover, there are a couple idiots in this thread who you can blame for getting it moved to the warroom: Chavo4, and too_short.

EW,

Not sure how you became a mod, you are being VERY narrow-minded about this.

I have admitted that he offered a good price on the set (look on the first or second page of this thread)

He did NOT mention this blemish in his selling post, nor did he mention it to me when we were finalizing the deal. It only came up when this system arrived to my doorstep.

I made this post since he PROMISED to replace the shell with another OR send me a $35 reimbursement (in order for me to buy another case) BUT he went back on his word & is calling me out.

Who is wrong here?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
It's been over 3 months. I've already given the stick away & replaced the KOF97 with a faulty one I sold off awhile ago.

But yes, I would give back all his stuff for a refund. All I asked him for was a different top shell; that's it! The problem here is that he PROMISED it long ago & is now going back on his word.

I don't care about the $$$ amount. I wanted a new top shell which is quite fair.

You kidding me? You'd give it back?

$100 for a KOF 97

$50 for a DC stick (unmodded at that)

and you paid $30 for the home system?

So basically you're asking for $5 to take that system off of Will's hands. You're a pretty generous guy.

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
$35 for a system shell. LOL. Where does one buy a system shell for $35.

That was the basis for your demand of a partial refund.

Let's see,
You could sell the 3 items you got on ebay and break even. Why not do that and get it out of your system. Or is breaking even never good enough?

I've bought other shells/non-working systems for $30 to $40 before.

This has nothing to do with me "making money" or "breaking even". Your side-stepping the problem at hand, just as KK did.

How would you feel if I sold you a game at a great price only to find out the shell was shattered & I knew about it all along? I don't think you would be very happier either.

Your a hypocrit, as always :)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well, he got a good deal still, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have posted about the shell. That's not right. Not my business, but that's a pretty big "oh by the way" that should have come up. Great price on all of that, so you should have known SOMETHING was up

Spike

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Kenny Boy said:
EW,

Not sure how you became a mod, you are being VERY narrow-minded about this.

I have admitted that he offered a good price on the set (look on the first or second page of this thread)

He did NOT mention this blemish in his selling post, nor did he mention it to me when we were finalizing the deal. It only came up when this system arrived to my doorstep.

I made this post since he PROMISED to replace the shell with another OR send me a $35 reimbursement (in order for me to buy another case) BUT he went back on his word & is calling me out.

Who is wrong here?

How much would you have sold the same package for?

I mean, so some idiots here, they might think you'd be cool and sell it cheap, but you have never been good with prices. You aer the gouge-master and your only benefit to the scene is that you make people laugh with your fruity consolized MVSs and the ugly coffee table neo.

Seriously dude, the principle here is that you're crying over not being able to resell so easily. You obviously had no problem selling KoF 97 and the modded stick. Together, those probably fetched you the same amount you paid for the whole package in the first place.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Spike Spiegel said:
Well, he got a good deal still, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have posted about the shell. That's not right. Not my business, but that's a pretty big "oh by the way" that should have come up. Great price on all of that, so you should have known SOMETHING was up

Spike

Reading Kim's responses here, you'd think he's being really whimsical. Why? He hasn't offered a serious response to this.

Everyone has only really heard it from Kenny. But when I spoke to Kim about this, I was under the impression that Kenny were aware there was cosmetic damage to the system, just not that bad.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Wow the plot thickens, I thought the $190 was just for the system itself.

I mean yeah when you pay that little for a home system you know something is obviously wrong with it, but this is a little extreme.

Kenny is right about how

1.) Kim should have listed that it has such a crack and
2.) Kim offered a refund/replacement/fix and never delivered. If the fix/replacement wasn't offered originally Kenny might have asked for a full refund.

I'm real surprized at this reaction though, how is this different than when EW went off and wouldn't buy from some AES seller because he didn't say that his carts were sunfaded or something.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It should have been mentioned.
Just take the beating and get over it, cause its obvious Kim is not going to refund you.
Fact is, for one reason or another, this guy seriously hates you.
I do think its wrong for him to just not give a shit. I would not allow this from anyone.
Will should refund you what he promised.
It wouldnt matter if Kenny charged ten grand for the unit, the issue here is a broken promise. I got nothing against Kim, and I hoped that things would work out.

Kenny:
You also gotta remember you charge way more then anyone else on this site. This is the reason alot of people arent backing you.
Most communities are give-and-take by nature. You help the site, the site helps you. Its all about contribution in the neo geo scene. From reviews to faq's to selling games, anything that helps people here to get what they need. I believe in the two fold process, take some good, give some good.
The price guide is a mess. The reality of prices are alot of these cheaper games on ebay sold by JP sellers.
Thats one thing we need to look at. Shit isnt worth what it used to be.
If you look at NBM hes all for the fans, he sells stuff and should be a model for others. I've dealt with him a decent number of times.

I like Simone, I like his information, sometimes his attitude can be over the top concerning stuff, but he keeps inline with certain issues.

Kenny my advice would be to sell the whole package to someone else for the same price you got it, take no loss or gain and let it go.
There is no reason to waste time wanting the money, as you will not get it. A smart business man knows when to not waste time. 35$ is next to nothing, hiring a lawyer would make you take a loss to get back such a small claim.
It would also benefit the community if you dropped your prices.
This is not meant to offend, just trying to pass on what I believe to be healthy word.

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:
How much would you have sold the same package for?

I mean, so some idiots here, they might think you'd be cool and sell it cheap, but you have never been good with prices. You aer the gouge-master and your only benefit to the scene is that you make people laugh with your fruity consolized MVSs and the ugly coffee table neo.

Seriously dude, the principle here is that you're crying over not being able to resell so easily. You obviously had no problem selling KoF 97 and the modded stick. Together, those probably fetched you the same amount you paid for the whole package in the first place.

I am fine with prices. Most of my items sell on ebay without reserves. I do NOT set prices & this has NOTHING to do with my end of the transaction. You may think your smart by attempting to turn the tables, but it's not working :)

This has NOTHING to do with me trying to sell my stuff easier. I made a reply to Will's "my fuck the neo sale" asking where he is since I've emailed him numerous times trying to work out this transaction.

Your opinions of my mods are just that, opinions. This is a FACT-based thread to expose a scammer & liar. If you wish to discuss my "gay" modifications, start a different thread.

Stop de-railing this thread in order to spam me on a different subject. God, I still can't believe your a mod.....:tickled:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix said:
Wow the plot thickens, I thought the $190 was just for the system itself.

I mean yeah when you pay that little for a home system you know something is obviously wrong with it, but this is a little extreme.

Kenny is right about how

1.) Kim should have listed that it has such a crack and
2.) Kim offered a refund/replacement/fix and never delivered. If the fix/replacement wasn't offered originally Kenny might have asked for a full refund.

I'm real surprized at this reaction though, how is this different than when EW went off and wouldn't buy from some AES seller because he didn't say that his carts were sunfaded or something.

The point is, you only know/knew Kenny's story.

Next time you see Kim on Kailerra, why don't you ask him direct, instead of relying totally on Kenny's version. One guy is your friend, and one guy only cares about your money. Hard fucking decision.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'll buy that system off of you for $50. Would you be up for that deal?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Did'nt really want to intervene here but this thread is getting side tracked. What we need to do is remove the $$$ factor and personal feelings toward one another.
The guy sold him a system that look like I did a JUDO smash to it without teling him. All KK had to do is tell him about the JASON slice down the center of the system and allow KPJ to make an educated decision.
I stated that we should'nt bring price into it but sense KK was giving up such a good deal even with the console having a JASON split down the center, why did'nt he just come clean in the 1st place???
It's all about how KK handled this thing before and after the sale.
Was there a need for KK to lie or withold information to sell his stuff??
The issue here is TRUST Can I trust this seller??
Will he personally attack me ,sidetracking the true issue if I found out he's deceived me in a deal as well??
-BB

Kpj

To all:

This post was NOT made to get my money back. This thread was made to WARN/PROTECT others from his LYING ways. This was CLEARLY written in my initial post (go back & read it if necessary)

That's it. I don't expect ANY form of reimbursement from Will. I haven't since November OF 2003!

All I am asking is that you take caution when dealing with KK since he goes back on his word.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:
I'll buy that system off of you for $50. Would you be up for that deal?

I'm offering a possible solution to your problem.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
:eek:

That few dollars for a KOF97 and a modded DC stick and a crap looking, but perfectly working AES system ? I would have bought that and consider it good value for my money...

So I take back my words about the scamming. I know this is about principles, but Kenny, when you didn't know about that system not being in good condition, you could have known one thing that has been rehearsed many times on this forum:

A deal that looks too good to be true... usually is too good to be true.

Case closed, let Kim sell the material that brought him into this bullshit lie forum in the first place ;)

Kpj

EvilWasabi said:

Next time you see Kim on Kailerra, why don't you ask him direct, instead of relying totally on Kenny's version. One guy is your friend, and one guy only cares about your money. Hard fucking decision.

I am not in this hobby stricly for the money. I've collected Neo carts since 1993. I am also not a liar/scammer/swindler. My words are 100% honest.

You, my friend, have a serious problem. You obviously dislike me (which is fine since the feeling is mutual) & trying to hit me with some dirt.

You are looking past the principal of this thread & blowing smoke out of your ass. Get back to the root of the problem.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:

EDIT: Argument removed, I'm not getting into this anymore.

KK messed up on his end of the deal, and KPJ shouldn't have mislead everyone saying it was $190 for the system.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Wait, I have another idea, why don't you build a RAT NEO, like those rotten black rat bikes at bike shows? You could even put one of those rocket science LEDs on it, one that doesn't work because it's a rat Neo after all.

I'd say $750 shipped.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Kenny Boy said:
I am not in this hobby stricly for the money. I've collected Neo carts since 1993. I am also not a liar/scammer/swindler. My words are 100% honest.

You, my friend, have a serious problem. You obviously dislike me (which is fine since the feeling is mutual) & trying to hit me with some dirt.

You are looking past the principal of this thread & blowing smoke out of your ass. Get back to the root of the problem.

Whoa there.

I'm not looking past THE principal - I am looking past YOUR principal.

The principal would be getting ripped off for the money spent.

Your principal is not being able to get as much money as your margin demands.

And come on, you don't give a shit about playing the neo. When was the last time you ever talked gaming? You can't fool anyone. The only time you power up a game is to make sure it runs okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.