A moment of silence, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEOFREAK9189

Sakura's Bank Manager
20 Year Member
descansa en paz con dios my amigo steve ,SNK4EVER ( rests in peace with God my friend steve ,SNK4EVER

My condolensces to his family and friends

he was a nice guy

RIP my friend

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I choose to remember the good things about Steve. A well respected and knowledgeable member of the boards. He will be remembered not for his love for the NEO GEO, posts, or anything Neo-related. He will be remembered for being an all around GOOD PERSON. Whatever transcends this life, is unknown to us all. But Steve will be there when we reach that moment in time to guide us where we need to go.....and that is what I will look forward to. crying

SNK4EVER - Never forget our fallen brother!

BIG

sony fanboy
I've never met Snk4Ever,but he seems to be a great member and a good friend to many members.My sympathy goes out to his friends and family.Good bye Snk4Ever.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I hope that his family is reading this thread. It is always comforting to know that the dearly departed had friends who cared for him so much.

:)

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
:( Im so sorry to hear that... I never met the guy but I know he was a big member here on the forms, and that we all here will miss him. Please send my condolences to the family.

NEOFREAK9189

Sakura's Bank Manager
20 Year Member
If anyone here has the address of Steve's family, please PM it to me so I can send them my condolences

I lost steves address . also family e-mail address

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Man... I just stumbled across this..
So you got the cab from tattoo huh? Hehe, did you know that cab use to be mine before I traded it to tattoo? Anyway, it's a really nice cab and I hope you enjoy it! And, thanks for the heads up about SOTN...I'll be sure to leave you some positive feedback once I get it. Thanks again. -Steve
I hope he got to enjoy that Symphonyof the Night..

†B†V†

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bluevoodu:
Man... I just stumbled across this..
So you got the cab from tattoo huh? Hehe, did you know that cab use to be mine before I traded it to tattoo? Anyway, it's a really nice cab and I hope you enjoy it! And, thanks for the heads up about SOTN...I'll be sure to leave you some positive feedback once I get it. Thanks again. -Steve
I hope he got to enjoy that Symphonyof the Night..

†B†V†
damn thats just sad, depressing, and eerie all at once.

crying

S

s7cbassplayer

I sadly did not know SNK4EVER. He posted in some of the boards I was in. I know my words are meanilingless compared to the people that knew him, but my heart will laways go out to anyone who was a part of this community who has passed away. My prayers go out to his family. May his memory never be forgetten....not even for those who did not know him personally or as well.

God bless

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
He was the first person I ever delt with from these boards and he really was a very nice guy. He will be sorely missed, I send my condolences to his family and those he left behind. :(

Rest in Peace man.

JHendrix

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
RIP Steve..

I'm pretty sure that I've dealt with him once on these boards, and he was a stand up guy, A GOOD MAN. I didn't know him too well, but that says it all really. His presence made a difference on these boards and he'll continue to do so in the hearts of those who knew,loved, and respected him.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family

Doser81

n00b
i offer my condolances to the family and friends of SNK4EVER, it very sad when such a young person leaves us
:confused:

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
oh....jesus....

This is horrible.
SNK4EVER was one of those few people that I allways enjoyed, he never ever bugged me or anything.
i used to talk to him in chat....
If my memory serves me correctly, he was even a chat op for a short period of time.
He is a great guy...
sad to see someone like that go...

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
Oh God......
I had just met Steve and his Dad last Saturday.
He was a really cool guy.
I am fortunate to have had the chance to get to know him, even if it was brief.
He'll be missed.
My deepest sympathies to his family.

Rest in Peace Steve

shir0

Later, Gumm0
I didn't know steve personally, but he seemed
like an great guy on the forums and he will be
missed by all.

Hope you're in a better place, steve.

We'll miss ya bud.

Later

shir0

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
I never knew him personally, either...horrible... :( ...happens to the best of people...he really looked like a cool guy from what I've read...liked NIN... crying

My condolence to his friends, and his family. Cheers good fellow, wherever you are... frown

NEOFREAK9189

Sakura's Bank Manager
20 Year Member
I never knew him personally he really was a very nice guy

He was the first person I ever deal with from these boards

also i have steve {snkSNK4EVER} address go to send condolensces to his family

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: NEOFREAK9189 ]</small>

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Like some others on this board, I did not know Steve (SNK4EVER). However, I just read the thread that was linked earlier regarding him and his relationship pursuit. And while I can't claim to be a first hand witness to his character, his posts in that single thread conveyed such a human element of honesty and humbleness; it brought a sense of joy and fraternity across this digital medium we call a message board. It is contributions like this, I believe, that will continute to resonate, and offer a sense of inspiration to us all.

I offer my condolonces, and you will be in my prayers.

Rest in peace, Steve. And thank you.

-Freddy B.

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
I never knew him really, i dont think we have even talked. but i always remember him as an active member in our community. just thinking about everything really makes me tear up. i think of what would happen if it was me that could die tomarrow. and what my friends would do or say. but it is good to know of what has happened. i always wondered, if i die people on this board wouldnt know it along with all the other boards and people i know. i would just go away and maybe in a few months someone would ask. where is Liq_Wurm. but no one would know. so i feel that it is important to remember those who have been taken from us let his name always stay in the hearts of all of us. and never rid his profile so he knows that he will always have a place on our board.

its hard to find the words to describe what i am thinking now. let his memory live on forever.

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Steve is a class act and always had respect for others, no matter who they were. His voice had meaning, purpose and sincerity.

A true loss to human kind.

R.I.P. Steve Howarth (SNK4EVER).

Sklabah

Another Striker
I believe I dealt with Steve, and it was a pleasure, as were my dealings with just about everyone here. I haven't been active lately, but hearing this news still makes me sad. I hope all his friends and family, wheather here or at home, can find a sense of peace in the midst of this tragedy.

Peace.

Nasr

Status
Not open for further replies.