A moment of silence, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, you will be sorely missed. My condolences go out to to all his family and friends. Bad things happen to good people. Tis a sad sad day...

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
...If I could start again,
A million miles away,
I would keep myself,
I would find a way.....

Hurt - NIN

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
It's always sad when somebody dies, although I may not have known SNK4EVER please send my condolences to his family and friends, and may he rest in peace.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Man it's disturbing when someone the same age as me passes. There's nothing I can say that hasn't allready been said but I'll miss him.

tattoo

Marked Wolf
To put the rumors to rest. I just got off the phone with steve's father. It is true, he was in an auto accident late last night while driving home from school. He later died due to complications from the accident. Again Steve you will be missed..

Master Giby:
It's always sad when somebody dies, although I may not have known SNK4EVER please send my condolences to his family and friends, and may he rest in peace.
Ditto. Never got to know him but I read a lot of his posts.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
I did not know SNK4EVER but from what I could glean from his posts he seemed like a good person.

My condolescences to his family. I know that this must be hard for them and I hope that through this sad event they can find the strength to go on.

My sister passed away five years ago on (Canadian) Thanksgiving from Meningitis. To this day, her death still affects us all deeply.

May SNK4EVER Rest in Peace, and his friends and family keep his spirit alive by holding on to their memories of him.

SilverAngel

Member,
I am so sorry to hear this, i know i dont know him well but its horrible, i saw a lot of posts from him, it feels quite odd. It's so wrong, so very wrong, i know what it is like to lose someone close from a accident like that and its just not right. My condolensces to his family and friends. crying

<small>[ February 19, 2003, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: SilverAngel ]</small>

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I'd talked to him a few times, and done a few deals with him. Definitely a community member to-be-missed...

Hopefully where ever he is, he's happy.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Shit, that's aweful. I didn't know him but I have seen him post here quite often, so I am saddened by this. To echo the thoughts of everyone else here, my thoughts are with his family.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Terrible oh_no

The good guys die... and bastards with blue porches survive and scam... very_ang

This is not right

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Although I always find it hard to express real sentiment in type, I do offer my condolences to the family and friends (even on this board) of his. He had a nice cab, and had great input to the boards, seems like there was a lot of War Room posting in his past :p I hope his parents can be strong but losing a child isn't something they should deal with. I hope (if he was a religious man, even if he wasn't) that he gets to go somewhere better than even the Neo-Geo.com boards.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I'm shocked ............ may he rest in peace

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I called stevens house only to find out that the news is indeed true. I posted everything up on this forum, not because I did not trust queequegs information, but only becuse it should give A certain few (hi AM) the proof they need to shut thier mouths.

garou_d

Aero Fighter,
sad day for the community.

RIP crying frown

<small>[ February 19, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: garou_d ]</small>

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I change the intro song on my intro page to "Life goes on" in his honor.

Kenshinsama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Wow..this is really shockng news....I didnt know him at all really..never spoek to him never did any deals with him..I knew Tattoo and him were cool with each other and since I know Tat is a great guy than I know that I missed out on a chance to meet someone who was equally as great as him..22 is a young age to leave this world and I know his parents are going through it. his family and friends have my coldolences and I hope where ever steve is..hes in a better place..

snk4ever

Rest in peace my man..rest in peace.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I was thinking just the other day, too, how I couldn't wait to play him in some KOF again soon. He played a mean Kim.

I hope those that knew him even better are doing well. Hope all is well...

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Anyone know directions to the funeral home... maybe some of us could show up?

I don't know if work would let me out... but I would be up for it if I could...

†B†V†

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Wow, I just can't believe he's gone. He was one of the first if not the first members here to talk to me when I first got here. I send my deepest thoughts out to his family and hope that over time they will over come their great loss

Rest in peace Steve "SNK4Ever" Howarth

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
This is a sad, sad day indeed. I try to get to know as many members as possible & DEEPLY regret not crossing paths w/SNK4EVER. Because of the people I already know here, I know he is a member who will never be forgotten. Too fast, too young, too short..... crying

-T. MacCombie

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I didn't know him all that well, but from the posts I read he was a very knowledgeable, dedicated SNK fan who was a genuine contributor to this community. This is truly a sad moment for us here on the board and my heart goes out to his family and friends. Rest in peace.

The next time you fire up your Neo, think of SNK4Ever and how lucky we are to still be here and enjoy the comfort of family, friends, and a good game of whatever you choose on the Neo*Geo.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I would also like express my condolences. I had only talked to SNK4EVER a couple times (mostly about Rush and Nine Inch Nails), but he seemed like a real good guy.

He shall be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.