A moment of Silence for the passing of a member: Sifl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
God Bless you man...

If you are somewhere, reading this, you will know that people care about you from all over the world!

Off topic: What was his original username? Iori?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I recognize the pic, never had the pleasure of posting along side him though. Have fun in the after-life bro!

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
damn i don't even know what to said
R.I.P soildier!! my neighbour 's son passed away on sunday night he was only 20... :oh_no:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
My condolences to his family. I wish I had had the chance to know him.

Way back in December 2002, I posted a scan of the cover of the (then) latest issue of Arcadia magazine. When I mentioned that Vice and Mature had made the cover, Sifl's reply was one filled with great joy and glee. Even though I can't remember what it was now, it still made me happy to hear such a positive response from a hardcore KOF fan.

It's a shame to hear that we never knew about his untimely demise until a year and a half later, but at least I'm glad I was able to please one longstanding member with but one post. Hats off to you, Sifl- you will be (and already are) greatly missed.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Une bien triste nouvelle, et ca fait plus d un an que tu a disparu, mais nous ne t oublions pas, repose en paix !

185.jpg

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
This is horrible - brain tumors are one of the cruelest afflictions a young person can be stricken with. Sifl was before my time, but seemed like a cool guy from what I read.

RIP man - hope you enjoy that gold-plated Neo in the sky.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
insaneben said:
Way back in December 2002, I posted a scan of the cover of the (then) latest issue of Arcadia magazine. When I mentioned that Vice and Mature had made the cover, Sifl's reply was one filled with great joy and glee. Even though I can't remember what it was now, it still made me happy to hear such a positive response from a hardcore KOF fan.

It's a shame to hear that we never knew about his untimely demise until a year and a half later, but at least I'm glad I was able to please one longstanding member with but one post. Hats off to you, Sifl- you will be (and already are) greatly missed.

My god, that's right! He was obsessed with Vice.
pro_vice02.gif

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
So very sad to hear a fellow Neo Geo member gone. Rest in Peace and my condolences to the family.

GAMEFAN :(

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
Oh...poor guy. Brain Tumor's a bad way to go. Well, my condolences to his friends and his family I hope he's at peace, wherever he is now...

He liked Vice? H'e san awesome guy in my book. heh...RIP, man. :(

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I too, remember Sifl. Sorry to hear about his passing. One of my other friends is pretty much terminal with similar problems.

May the choirs of angels
Come to greet you
May they speed you to paradise
May the Lord enfold you
In His mercy
May you find eternal life

Rest in peace, brother

See you up there

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Didn't talk to him much but he was one of the posters I rember seeing a lot of

R.I.P. my friend

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
OMG!

This is truly shocking!! He was a nice fella. :confused: My prayers and thoughts for his family and freinds. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.