DaisukeJigen/NotJigen...In Memory Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
No need to add anything to what you guys already wrote...

I simply can't believe one of the coolest guys around died...

I'm shocked...

R.I.P. my friend.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Mokum ]</small>

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
If any of you really wants to honor Clint, go to your local DMV and change the status on your liscense to "Organ Donor". Perhaps if there had been more donors in Clint's area, he would still be with us today.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Ghost-Dog:
If any of you really wants to honor Clint, go to your local DMV and change the status on your liscense to "Organ Donor". Perhaps if there had been more donors in Clint's area, he would still be with us today.
ummm... no.

That's just scary.

I have two relatives who are doctors that specificly told me not to be an organ donor.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
Ghost-Dog:
ummm... no.

That's just scary.

I have two relatives who are doctors that specificly told me not to be an organ donor.
Because you'll need your organs when you die?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
RevQuixo:
EvilWasabi:
Ghost-Dog:
ummm... no.

That's just scary.

because I don't want to die just because my organs look so profitable.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
I noticed a few memorials in a few members' sigs about Clint and unfortunately, my fears we're well founded.

i sold Clint my Neo Turf Masters for NGPC because he was desperately looking for a clamshell version cheap and I obliged, He was very happy that he received it at half value but now I feel terible that I charged him at all.

It feels so stupid that I'm thinking of this right now but it just doesn't feel right and now I feel like an abuser.

Clint was a wonderful member and I simply can't state profoundly enough the shock and disbelief i feel right now. I don't have to state how missed he will be but please accept my condolences for this tragedy. crying

I simply don't know what to say, do or even feel right now.

It's just not right....

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i wouldnt worry about it sal.
he enjoyed that turf masters on NGPc plenty.
i rememer when he got it off you.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Dampfwalze:
Everytime I read about young people that had to
die much to early and were very nice too, I ask
myself why they had to die while there are so
many assholes on this planet that seem to live
forever.

Instead of Jigen, Bin Laden or Saddam should
leave this world. Life's not fair!

"Over and out.."
Dampfwalze
My words exactly...

Kaz

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
EvilWasabi:
RevQuixo:
EvilWasabi:
Ghost-Dog:
ummm... no.

That's just scary.

Right.
Isn't there a way you can leave the decision in the hands of your family, however?

So that, if you're in a car accident and end up with no head and no chance of rescue, your immediate family can OK the organ donation? I thought that was one of the ways you could set this up.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Kid Aphex:
EvilWasabi:
RevQuixo:
EvilWasabi:
Ghost-Dog:
ummm... no.

That's just scary.

Right.
Isn't there a way you can leave the decision in the hands of your family, however?

So that, if you're in a car accident and end up with no head and no chance of rescue, your immediate family can OK the organ donation? I thought that was one of the ways you could set this up.
If it was in the situation that I was without a doubt dead, I have no problem releasing my organs to those in need. I just don't trust strangers. Even strangers with medical licenses.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Jigen... yeah, he was a cool cat.
May he rest in peace. crying

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Yes, KA, that is usually how it works. Despite popular misconception, doctors cannot just pull the plug on you if you are legally brain-dead. It requires consent of next of kin.

My good friend John Whitkopf (high school friend) died at the age of 17 because he needed a heart and lung transplant to survive. Despite being on a list, nothing ever came up and he passed on before even graduating high school. He was a good kid, and a good friend who didn't deserve the hand he was given. Through it all, he NEVER complained about his condition, just like Clint.

If a higher percentage of the population had been donors, perhaps John and Clint would both still be alive.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
rarehero:
i wouldnt worry about it sal.
he enjoyed that turf masters on NGPc plenty.
i rememer when he got it off you.
I hope so Eddie, I really do. I want to feel like in someway, at sometime, no matter how small or trivial, that he once smiled because of me.

I want to feel that at some point I turned a sad day into a happy one by something so inconsequential as that game and I want to feel that I was good to him and never wronged him.

I want to feel that I helped him instead of burdened him and that I never charged him ONE FUCKING RED CENT FOR THAT GAME because it's not right that good people die young and bad people live long.

I want to feel that this is a sick joke, that I never saw a memorial, that this thread doesn't exist and Clint is out there right now playing on his Neo because a parent should never have to know or see the day that they would outlive their beloved child.

Thanks for the words, Eddie, but I can't stop feeling dirty at this time. It's just too soon and the shock is too great that the stupidest fears and feelings take over any rational thought I can muster.

crying

Megatron X

X nortageM,
Dampfwalze:
Everytime I read about young people that had to
die much to early and were very nice too, I ask
myself why they had to die while there are so
many assholes on this planet that seem to live
forever.

Instead of Jigen, Bin Laden or Saddam should
leave this world. Life's not fair!

"Over and out.."
Dampfwalze
One dies for reasons. What reasons? I don't know. Maybe it was his time to go. Sad it is because the moment I entered the site already someone died...someone who was a very sweet person...someone who cared...someone who can put a smile on a person's face...

One thing I can remember is that he once thought I was Caris Nautilus on chat because I used to login as that name for fun in chat just to see what everyone would do. He just kept thinking I was Caris. Funny it was.

A friend of mine died a few years back and was around the same age as Jigen. He had a heart problem. Sad it was because that damn kid was too nice and too helpful. He would make friends with ANYONE. He'll make anyone laugh. He was my only BEST friend I had here where I reside at and gone...forever

Goodbye...Say Hi to the big one for me.

*Salutes* Que Dios te quide. Descanse en la paz con Dios.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
What a sad day. You will be missed. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Holy fuck.

Jigen was one of the longest members here....

I feel like I should go buy Rez now and get deeply into it or something.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
im real sorry for your loss. but he's not suffering anymore and is with God now. rest in peace my friend crying

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
:( I had read all the posts about SNK4Ever and I thought that was sad, although it happened before I got here so I never knew Steve...

Clint on the other hand...I certainly could have gotten to know him and would have liked to have, but now I guess I won't be able to...

My condolences to your family, Clint...and to all the members of my new gaming family here at NeoGeo.com. It sounds like everyone has lost a good friend... :(

Star Phoenix

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: StarPhoenix ]</small>

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am so sad to hear this. I am very sorry and my heart goes out to him and his family. We will miss him dearly. I love reading his posts.

GAMEFAN frown

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
I've just seen this, and I'm just dazed.
I never thought for one second that Clint wouldn't win this fight.
We are all defined by how we deal with what life throws at us, and Clint was an example to us all.

Give 'em hell in Heaven Clint.
Rest in Peace Buddy.

Gene.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Metal Slug ]</small>

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Just got home and read the news. I enjoyed chatting to Clint in chat immensely, and in the forums generally. 20 years young.....what a shame.

All my best wishes and regards to him and his family,

- Mike

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
We had a rocky relationship but damn I will miss him.
I really dont know what to say....

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Nesagwa ]</small>

Status
Not open for further replies.