DaisukeJigen/NotJigen...In Memory Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Jeez... this is terrible news...

Another death of a member in the same year, what a horrible tragedy.

I can only wish all the best to his family, and Clint, wherever you are, may you rest in peace. frown

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I was just sitting here earlier today noticing I had'nt seen him around for a couple of days nor did we get an update on his condition so I was hoping everything was alright.
I just read through a war memorabilia thread not too long ago where he chimed in a couple of times with a tone of enthusiasm.
DAMN...I am in a state of total disbelief
right now.
This is a major hurt piece and a devestating blow to our community.
He will be truly missed a great deal.
THANKYOU for holding out as long as you could Clint.You did it your way....much respect.
-BB

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: BIG BEAR ]</small>

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
. . . . .

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: seba_boi ]</small>

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
crying

I can hardly believe it... He's one of the most prominent members of this forum. Very intelligent poster. Never ever let on to anyone but his good friends that he was as sick as he was. I'm really going to miss him! I wasn't his friend persay, but I had plenty of contact with him and I never remember it being anything but pleasant.

crying

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: dmhawkmoon ]</small>

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
Wow, this news is so sudden. It is a shock to me as to everyone here. My feelings and condolences go out into his family and friends.

He was a really cool guy and nice to chat with in the old NG chatroom...may he rest in peace.

Im just at a lost for more words at the moment...so sudden...

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
I was checking my PMs and knew that Jig and I had talked at some point. I wrote this review for neo-geo.com and mentioned something I wrote inside it that you would only know if you read it. Well... he got it right. He knew exactly what I was talking about. Then he joked, "I'm omnipotent." He said he always read all the neo-geo.com reviews.

In his sig I found this link, and I think he would have wanted someone to post it...

<a href="http://www.sunflower.com/~clintrulesyou/hosted/obit.htm" target="_blank">http://www.sunflower.com/~clintrulesyou/hosted/obit.htm</a>

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Steve ]</small>

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My deepest condolences to his family and friends. We all feel with you.

Fly away into the Great Unknown and rest in peace, my brother, rest in eternal peace.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
I really don't know what to say. Clint was one of the driving forces behind these boards and chat, and more than that I consider him a friend, that's not something I feel for many people, especially those I only know online/over the phone. My condolances to his family, I hope you can rest easier knowing that your son and brother was loved and respected by everyone here.

God damnit... Not Jigen. I didn't know the kid to well but he was ALWAYS a stand up member of these forums.

This kind of thing just shouldn't happen to someone so young...

I site his name and avatar as one of the huge reasons I picked up a Lupin th 3rd DVD... I don't think I'll be able to watch it the same way ever again.

Here's to you Jigen, I know your in a better place now. crying buttrock

Criterionradiohead wink

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Criterionradiohead ]</small>

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
This is indeed a sad time for all of us.

Jigen was always so cool to chat with, and he was pleasant in his posts too. I know he and The Rev chatted quite a bit, and I was just asking him the other day "Is Jigen still around in chat anymore?" because The Rev would always let me in on what he and Jigen were discussing, and sadly he wasn't in chat for a while. We were suspecting he may have went back to the hospital, but not this... crying

Jig, Clint, Brother, whatever you want to be called, I know you're in a better place now. Even though my heart is heavy as lead right now, and my eyes are welling up, you're in a place too good for our human minds to comprehend. I'll try and focus on this thought and know I'll see you face to face one day. Rest in peace Bro. You were a great person loved by all you came into contact with...

Until we can talk again...

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Loopz:
Does anyone know what his favorite Neo game was?
I say we pick a day and time, and log off from the site just to play it and remember him.
Top Hunter. I have his NGH cart of it sitting on my shelf right now. It's odd, I don't think I can sit down and play it, it reminds me of all the discussions I had with clint.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I am very sorry to hear this as well. I remember talking to Him about the Giant Iori Statue and how he told me it was Junk and not to get it :) (I did decide Not to get it) I also remember a post he made a year or so back in one of the forums concerning his fear that one day this day would come. Seems all to soon to me crying

God Bless

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
My most sincere condolences to his family.

This is a very sad day indeed, I'll miss Clint a lot... used to enjoy chatting with him in Chat and he always had some cool stuff to say... he was also one of the members I was most looking forward to meeting the next time I went out to the US...

We'll never forget you Clint.

R.I.P

crying crying crying

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
Very Very Sad indeed. I always knew of his illness but I always thought he was so tough he could beat it.

One of the only members I know of to actually walk right up to Dion from these boards and say what was on his mind.

Being sick and all that took alot of guts.

We worked together in chat off and on for over a year and when my wife got sick he kept chat alive when I just couldnt do it.

Clint see you on the other side man.

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Well this really sucks major ass to say the least !
I liked Clint a great deal after meeting him in chat over a year ago , a really good guy that will be missed bye myself and plenty of others.

Damn !!

most recently I had been chatting with Clint in #SNK on Mirc.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: candycab ]</small>

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
My most sincere condolences to his family.

He was one of the worthy members to read.

I really hope he has gone to a better place.

Rest in peace.

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
I'm really sorry...i never knew him in person...

but i read a lot of his posts i really admired him(sorry for the english...)i really wanted to talk to him one day or another..

really...i'm crying i can't believe two members,two great members of this site died this year...

there's no justice in world...

my most sincere condolences to his family and all the people that loved him...

we'll miss you

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
For some reason, I must have known someone died because I felt a little teary eyed while in bed on the eve of the 14th. I never thought it would be Jigen in a million years. Make matters, Clint must have known he was gonna die because his sig mentioned a friend who also died.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: Tora Kouhi ]</small>

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Here's goodbye to a fellow die-hard Rez fan.

You will be missed.

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
I'll honestly miss him. You really do get to know a lot of the members on this board really well. I've known Clint about a year and a half, and got him some neat Jigen toys from Japan. I promised him that I'd get him some more neat stuff when I go again this Christmas, but it looks like I'll never get the chance.

This may just be a message board, but he was part of our family and this place will never be the same without him.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
not again. :(
he was a good guy and i always enjoyed reading his comments and talking to him.
i can't believe it ... i don't want to believe it ... :( R.I.P.

my condolences to you and the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.