DaisukeJigen/NotJigen...In Memory Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Thanks for being able to play that. It means a lot to me. I have a friend that lives near up there so hopefully I can stop by his grave and leave some flowers personally some time in the near future.

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
OMG! My heart felt thoughts our with his family :( Truly sad :( Man i was born the same day and the same year. I will party on "our" birthday for him.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
neofreak696:
Man i was born the same day and the same year. I will party on "our" birthday for him.
my birthday is exactly one week later (july, 9th '79) and i won't party at all. didn't plan to anyway ..

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
Well i wasn't trying say that in a negative way. This guy i used to talk to in chat once in awhile. A real great guy, and let me tell you will be missed.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
sorry. i didn't want it to sound like a reproach (don't know, if this is the right word. it's babblefish's fault, if not.).

thrall

bhrall,
This a sad day indeed i did'nt know the youngman
but for those who did im truly sorry 2 members
this year and my older brother passed on in Jan
my heart goes out to his family and everyone here who knew him!...rest now my little friend
...thrall.... crying

firebomber

Astra Superstar
My condolences go to his family and friends.

I've never spoken with Clint at all but I was always a fan of his posts. Even without talking to him I still held a high level of respect for him. That's something I can't say for very many people I've crossed paths with on the internet. Clint you were great man; I hope you're at peace now, with a 4-slot and all your favorite games.
I'll play a game of Rez tonight for you.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Sign Clints guestbook

<a href="http://www.legacy.com/kansascity/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=1091329" target="_blank">http://www.legacy.com/kansascity/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=1091329</a>

<small>[ June 17, 2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Master Giby ]</small>

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this is pretty sad...

as a scientist who involves myself in the field of gene therapy, i know how close many researchers are to the remedy of CF.....

he will be missed...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
yoalpster:
Hi all. Yoalpster (Shawn F.) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that the services for clint were really nice. I was one of the Pall Bearers, and when an uncle got sick, they asked me to speak in front of everyone. I showed the 3 leaf notebook with over 230 posts since news got out, and read what I had printed on my website. It was hard to see the word thru the tears, but I let everyone know that he had HUNDREDS of friends online (all of you) that couldn't make it to the ceremonies.

The music that SonGohan dedicated was downloaded and played at the church, along with some Jazz he picked out and other japanese music form sources I couldn't identify. There wasn't a dry face on anyone.

My friend Jeff (aka styrofoamhead) had a great idea to make a wreath out of controllers, so we all chipped in last night and made this kick ass wreath that His dad took home to hang above the Neo-Geo he got in April at the last arcade auction we went to.

As I type this, REZ is cranking on a 31 inch TV screen, being blasted through 3 ft. tall speakers, with friends viddying and drinking all night. I know that his mom and dad, and even his grandparents, asked for copies of the messages of this post, just further proving how fucking cool Clint actually was, and how many were touched by him - which makes you guys cool as hell, too.

I feel like I've met most of you, just from reading your posts over the last 2 days. I will need help on fixing my 6-slot upright since Clint is no longer here (he's alrerady pointed me to you, Briggs) and I'll need some help getting some kick ass games, and learning to appreciate my machine as much as you guys worship the MVS. Clint sold me, so now I'll stretch my legs in here and tell everyone hi. Glad you cared about the little shit as much as I did. He was basically my brother, and other than his house or the hospital, he came here.

Anyway, glad to be here, and I just thought an update was in order. We're watching Clint's sister play Rez for the first time, which is quite funny....

Later people,
Shawn aka yoalpster
Thanks Shawn, for posting that.

I think we all needed to hear it.

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
yoalpster:
I will need help on fixing my 6-slot upright since Clint is no longer here (he's alrerady pointed me to you, Briggs) and I'll need some help getting some kick ass games, and learning to appreciate my machine as much as you guys worship the MVS.
Anything you need, you got it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Oh wow i just read the news of Clint's passing. This is indeed terrible. To be taken away at such a young age. My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. He will truly be missed.

-Wes

Frame Gride 2

Robert Garcia's Butler
guys we gotta do something... i feel terrible for his bro and family... lets donate some carts in his honor :) .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i still dont want to believe it, dont want to accept it.

on a side note, drifty is indeed a civilized human being:

sonic1687: jigen
sonic1687: he
sonic1687: died
desertslugx: wtf?
desertslugx: no way
sonic1687: yea
desertslugx: is there a post?
sonic1687: in news and rumors
sonic1687: it fuckin just sucks
desertslugx: shit, damn that's sad, i sold something to him too
sonic1687: damn
sonic1687: i barely even talked to him, but i dunno, i still care so much
sonic1687: like
desertslugx: well he used to flame me a ton, but i was cool with him recenty and even sold him something

<small>[ June 17, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: sonic1687 ]</small>

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
His family has my condolences......

I am sorry.....

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Man this sucks. Clint was a really cool guy and did a few favors for me in the past. Rest in peace Clint, see you in the sky some day.

W

Wizard Werewolf

So sad, but he looks alright, I mean when he posts he don't look sick or what?

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Well, I just finished a direct assault on Rez for Clint, and wow did I kick the ass! I finished in Morolian form and beat my own high score, putting JIG instead of my own name. I'll always remember him whenever I fire that game up.

Robi15

20 Year Member
My condolences go out to his family. Another Neo Geo brother gone from this world....

<small>[ June 18, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Robi15 ]</small>

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Even though I did not know him I would like to send out my condolances to his family and friends.

20 is way to young to pass away.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Wizard Werewolf:
So sad, but he looks alright, I mean when he posts he don't look sick or what?
Please, if you don't understand English well enough to know that Clint has passed away, don't post here. This is a very serious thread and his relatives will be reading it... I hope you understand...

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I didn't know he was that ill from what little I have talked him. He seemed well, fine. Wish I got to know him abit more. My sincerest condolences.

Sorry about the converter, DaisukeJigen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.