DaisukeJigen/NotJigen...In Memory Of

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com" target="_blank">www.lifefrombeyond.com</a>

Clinton Robert Gorman, known to all neo-geo.com members as Daisuke Jigen or NotJigen, passed away Saturday, June 14, 2003. Clint was 20 years old and suffered from Cystic Fibrosis, a chronic lung disease. He was not only my big brother, he was one of the best friends i have ever had.

if you wish to express condolences, or to read more about him, go to <a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com" target="_blank">www.lifefrombeyond.com</a> and see what his friend shawn has written. thank you.

-jana gorman

also, if anyone could let me know what IRC channels clint likes to hang out i, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

<a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com" target="_blank">www.lifefrombeyond.com</a>

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: NotNotJigen ]</small>

Q

qube

Oh my God crying

My condolences go out to you and all of your family. :(

Marq

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
are you serious?
If this is true than it is indeed a sad day. two people that I have talked to from these forums gone this year. I am truly sadened by this.
Jana, my heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I spoke to Clint over the phone once or twice and he was a good guy. I only say this hear because I lost all of the contact phone #'s that I have from this site. if I still have the # I would call up and give my condolences.
well everyone, here's to Clint.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: ORPHEUS ]</small>

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Oh God...
This isn't true...
Not now, not ever...
I'm dreaming, PLEASE tell me I'm dreaming...

Clint was an inspiration and friend to everyone, and to see such a sweet soul depart this world... makes my heart hurt. I cannot believe that I am really reading this. I am shocked out of my mind, it's like a dream... I'm shaking my head right now, tears welling up...

Farewell good buddy, and godspeed.
-Adam

this is indeed true...and yes, it is a sad day, a sad time for everyone...there is stuff about clint on <a href="http://www.softkitty.blogspot.com" target="_blank">www.softkitty.blogspot.com</a> <a href="http://www.evilwillprevail.blogspot.com" target="_blank">www.evilwillprevail.blogspot.com</a> <a href="http://www.geocities.com/deepwaterwo" target="_blank">www.geocities.com/deepwaterwo</a> and <a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com" target="_blank">www.lifefrombeyond.com</a> so far. if anyone knew clint very well and wants to talk, IM me at notcoolnotcool on yahoo, or nintendochckjana on AIM.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: NotNotJigen ]</small>

ray_7

My condolences goes to you and your family.

Jigen is the best buddy I've had in this forum.

I'm really sorry to hear this. crying

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Oh man no way. Not clint.. This is truly a sad day.. I remember him as a good hearted person, and a totally good guy all around.
I give you my deepest condolences.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
If this is indeed true, than my condolences go out to the family. Although I didn't always see eye to eye with Clint on stuff, I still thought he was good guy and a valuable member of the community.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Wow, I can't believe it. I never knew Clint personally. but he seemed like a great guy. My condolences to his friends and family. Rest in Peace Clint, you won't be forgotten.

Ven

Kabuki Klasher
I didn't have enough time...

Perhaps there's never enough.

I hope I'll see him again someday...ask him if it's all a dream or not...I'm sure he's found out.

To Clint's family...I hardly knew him, but in the too short time that I did, I found out he was a great man--one of the greatest I have ever known, in too many ways to describe. And that's not just the kind of garbage people say at funerals...it's the truth, every last word. But you probably already know that.

I don't think I realized before now that "heartache" is an entirely literal description.

-Ven

holy shit. clint was the fuckin man...this aint kosher.

i've been offline for over 2 weeks and had no fuckin clue.

jig was a true homie and will be forever memorized in the halls of pimp-productions. he's definetly getting a huge plug in our next vid. no doubt about it.

MrWhitefolks

word to yo jigen

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
god.
I haven't talked to him for a week or two.
I can't belive this. please accept my condolences.
I always talked to Clint in chat and shooted the
bull with him on the phone when the chance presented itself.
I was always hoping he'd be alright and he would
keep on kicking.
I can't believe I lost a friend, no matter how far
the distance inbetween.
God bless.
We'll all see one another sooner or later.
just somewhere down the road man.
god I don't know what to say.
I didn't think it would ever happen.
I hope Clint's better where he's at now.
seeya brother.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
My condolences go out to your all of your family and friends.

Giby

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
OMG!!!!!!! Shock Double shock!!!!!! crying

My sincere condolences for family, friends and NG.com-ers frown

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Words cannot express this one.

Clint, we love you and will miss you.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
damn...

just...damn.

He was a good a kid and will be missed by many people, not just in real life, but all over the net as well.

Rest in peace.

Joe

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't know what to say. I mean, this is the guy I played online in SS3 not even 3 days ago! This is the guy that was one of the first people that would talk to me, despite being a 'timid neo newbie'. This is hard. He used to totally pick on me about liking Dragonball too. God I can't believe this. I always knew he had a condition that affected his lungs, but I never asked about it and just enjoyed bs'ing. I didn't know how serious it was, even though I knew he was in and out of the hospital. Man, please say this is a joke. Let me wake up tomorrow and see him in chat..

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
DAMN! NOT ANOTHER ONE! 2 members gone in the same year. R.I.P. Jigen.
I send my condolences to Clint's family and friends.

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Solidus Snake ]</small>

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I don't even know what to say> I didn't really know him, except I knew he was an active member here and throughout the community. My condolences, and he will be missed.

Matt crying

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
My condolences to all of his family and friends.

I have a cousin who has Cystic Fibrosis, it is definately a serious disease. She originally wasn't supposed to live until 12, but she got lung transplants twice, and just graduated high school. She is an inspiration to me, as I'm sure Clint was to all of his family and friends.

I didn't know Clint, but I know he will definately be missed.

A very sad day. frown

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
This just can't be. Not Clint. I'm completely at a loss for words. My heartfelt condolences go out to his friends and family.
This is truly a sad day for Neo-Geo.com.

Go with god.

Mike

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
OMG Clint... I'm at a loss for words right now. My condolences to all his family and friends...

R.I.P.

crying

Status
Not open for further replies.