My Phantasy Star Universe thoughts

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
after playing some PSO for the last week or so...i've decided to get back into PSU on my 360!
so, if you guys are playing PSU, be sure to mail me or send a friend request so we can meet up and start leveling me up and such.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
after playing some PSO for the last week or so...i've decided to get back into PSU on my 360!
so, if you guys are playing PSU, be sure to mail me or send a friend request so we can meet up and start leveling me up and such.

GOOD NEWS! I'll be leveling a bit over the weekend. Let's play some games, I think you're still in my friends list. I'm Abikyokan.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
GOOD NEWS! I'll be leveling a bit over the weekend. Let's play some games, I think you're still in my friends list. I'm Abikyokan.

definetly! also, i was so happy to see that SEGA actually saves your character...here i thought i was going to start from lvl 1, but even after a year (more or less), my lvl 73 char was still there!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
definetly! also, i was so happy to see that SEGA actually saves your character...here i thought i was going to start from lvl 1, but even after a year (more or less), my lvl 73 char was still there!

Jake and I may be on tonight, if the Dawn of War II beta doesn't chew up too much of our time. I haven't played since Friday of last weekend, so I'm ready to get some Carnival runs in for sure.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Jake and I may be on tonight, if the Dawn of War II beta doesn't chew up too much of our time. I haven't played since Friday of last weekend, so I'm ready to get some Carnival runs in for sure.

sounds good, and good thing i came back while the Carnival has been going on.
i've never leveled up quicker!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
When I said tonight, I meant Friday night. My bad.

So yeah, I think we will be playing tomorrow night.