Is there anyone that makes repro manuals for AES Games?

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Is there anyone that makes reproduction manuals for neo geo aes games? I want to buy some conversion carts such as metal slug 1 and would like to get manuals for this.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Bootlegers & conversion artists :annoyed:

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
He posted a blanket statement. He did not post usefull info. If someone asked who sells neo-geo games here and I said people, that would be truthful yet it adds nothing usefull nor does it solve the question.

l

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
RGP said:
Bootlegers & conversion artists :annoyed:

That's the answer to your question.

Pure and simple, it's DIY to make something look legit that isn't --> like the MS conversion cart you mentioned.

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Once again that is not the answer. The answer would be a website, a person, etc.

Last edited:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
You'd sooner be classed as a fucking scammer than get info on manuals from us, you fucking imbecile.

Oh, not your answer? Try www.neogeofreak.com , they have tried their hands at a few manuals before... :kekeke:

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
darkkrisp said:
Once again that is not the answer. The answer would be a website, a person, etc.

Clearly your a twat.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
darkkrisp said:

soulthug gave you the answer as well as rgp and myself

you just refuse to listen

btw when you get your ms manual are you gonna ask 1600$ or so for the cart claiming it's real?

and that question is only so you'll see why no one is gonna help you.

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
What is the damn problem with hostility here? I am trying to find a manual for my own personal use so I can purcahse a conversion Metal Slug from one of the sellers that are offering it in the forums. I do not see any of you jumping on sellers offering conversion carts

Where the fuck do you get off saying I am going to try and sell it for a high price? I want if for my collection as complete as possible untill the time as I can get the offical
version. If that happens then I will get rid of it for the same price people sell the conversion for here.

If the offical release of Metal Slug was readily available on ebay or here for sale then I would just get it and I would not be asking this fucking question and being accused
of shit I have never done nor intend too.

I am a collector with no intentions to sell anything. My Neo Geo system and games are going to join my Nes, Snes, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, DS, Virtual Boy, Genesis, 32X, CDX, Nomad, Game Gear, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, XBox, Neo Geo Pocket Color systems and there games as part of my collection for my family and friends to enjoy untill the day I die and they pass to them.

I have had great help to my questions and bought lots of games from the members of this forum untill this thread. So all I have to say is fuck you to all you shit talking bitches in this thread that do not know me. You simple one minded pricks I now know to avoid when It comes to me needing help or purchasing games.

This is the last time I am responding to this thread. Go on thinking what you want to. The people who have dealt with me already and will in the future will know me and how serious I am in putting together my Neo Collection.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
We honestly don't care.

Why does the manual matter, it tells you how to fucking play it in the game... :annoyed:

There is no reason for you to have a manual other than to try to rip someone off :spock:

Oh and another thing, conversions aren't "collectible". :tickled:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Sorry to see that these other neo members have missinformed you so much about manual reproduction. Many reproduction artist are not bootleggers and are not happy that such people give us a bad rep. I am a professional printer who reprints manuals and inserts for the serious collector who understands how important it is to have complete games in their collection. Metal Slug is one of the most requested manuals that I get, and have a lot of experience in reproducing the manual page for page down to the last detail. Here is a sample of my work:

metalslugqs3.jpg

If you would like to hire my services please let me know, and I will be happy to assist you in completing any games in your collection.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
darkkrisp said:
What is the damn problem with hostility here? I am trying to find a manual for my own personal use so I can purcahse a conversion Metal Slug from one of the sellers that are offering it in the forums. I do not see any of you jumping on sellers offering conversion carts

Where the fuck do you get off saying I am going to try and sell it for a high price? I want if for my collection as complete as possible untill the time as I can get the offical
version. If that happens then I will get rid of it for the same price people sell the conversion for here.

If the offical release of Metal Slug was readily available on ebay or here for sale then I would just get it and I would not be asking this fucking question and being accused
of shit I have never done nor intend too.

I am a collector with no intentions to sell anything. My Neo Geo system and games are going to join my Nes, Snes, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, DS, Virtual Boy, Genesis, 32X, CDX, Nomad, Game Gear, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, XBox, Neo Geo Pocket Color systems and there games as part of my collection for my family and friends to enjoy untill the day I die and they pass to them.

I have had great help to my questions and bought lots of games from the members of this forum untill this thread. So all I have to say is fuck you to all you shit talking bitches in this thread that do not know me. You simple one minded pricks I now know to avoid when It comes to me needing help or purchasing games.

This is the last time I am responding to this thread. Go on thinking what you want to. The people who have dealt with me already and will in the future will know me and how serious I am in putting together my Neo Collection.

STFU

I told you why you won't get any help. I didn't accuse YOU of anything, only telling you why you won't get any help. There was no hostility towards you in my first 2 posts but now there is you ignorant fucking asshole. I don't care if you intend to shove that god damn cart up your ass and then clean your bloody asshole with that fake ass manual that you so desperately need. We all know MS is so fucking hard to figure out that you need a bloody manual anyway you stupid bitch.

hines1515

Cheng's Errand Boy
this place is insane:loco:

i agree though whats the purpose of a manual unless your trying to fuck someone...:mad:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
hines1515 said:
i agree though whats the purpose of a manual unless your trying to fuck someone...:mad:

^exactly.

Darkkrisp, people are against repro manuals, etc.. because chances are that such a "complete" conversion may be sold/bought as the real thing further down the line.

As with ms1, the majority of copies that surface on ebay, etc... are fakes.

daybona

Juz,
Nick the fury's website used to have a metal slug manual special made for conversions, but it looks like the site is down.

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hines1515 said:

A few of my TG-16 games didn't have the manuals with them (Ex; Dragon Spirit, Keith Courage), so I got the scans and printed them out. I just like having the complete game, even if that includes a reprint.

As long as you are not selling/try to pass off the reprinted manual as an original, I really do not see how this is a major issue.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
GeoStigma said:
A few of my TG-16 games didn't have the manuals with them (Ex; Dragon Spirit, Keith Courage), so I got the scans and printed them out. I just like having the complete game, even if that includes a reprint.

As long as you are not selling/try to pass off the reprinted manual as an original, I really do not see how this is a major issue.

that's different then having a conversion (which is cheap to buy -- a few hundred)

then needing the manual because you bought the original game (non conversion) and it didn't have one.

the problem here is scammers try to pass off a conversion metal slug (purchased for a few hundred) as an original metal slug (about 1600$) and use the repro manual as a way to say "look it's real".

it's not about passing the manual off as original, it's about trying to pass a conversion off as an original.

RATM

Zack de la Neo,
if it's a conversion your better off getting a mini marq as a substitute

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Anyone in the know could spot a repro a mile away. I don't see what the problem is.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
who cares, more foolish is the person who buys a conversion MS as 'real' without checking properly first.

neoboom

n00b
Is there anyone that makes reproduction manuals for neo geo aes games? I want to buy some conversion carts such as metal slug 1 and would like to get manuals for this.

I don't see a problem with a repro of a damage or missing manual if seller is upfront and sell it as a repro manual.
May be adding a stamp on one of the pages, kinda' like the old school Dog tag inserts had will suffice to avoid counterfeits. Also, what's to stop some people out here from doing that to their own games.

Last edited: