Hello to all! From Me to you lol

TheBigJ

n00b
just wanted to say to you all!!!

Only recently got into all this neo geo stuff...have picked up so far a ngp and ngpc and some games, I have also just purchased some neo geo aes consoles and games....and gonna attempt to mod one up!!!! ( Mmmmm just hope it all goes well! )

Hope to have some good convos with you lot in the future!!!

My flay mate cant understand my interest in thw whole neo geo scene.....he doesnt understand why i think the games etc rock!!!! hes confused why im into a console....that according to him looks as crap as the megadrive!!!!
Silly man lol

Anyways, feel free to say hi!!!
catch you later!

Joe

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Hi Joe about 99 percent of UK people dont even know what one is and when you tr to explain it makes you feel lame as they think it must ber crap as never heard of it

welcome to the boards :)

TheBigJ

n00b
LOL

Very true!!!!

The only person I know that knows about them is my older bro...and thats only coz he can remember playing the games in the arcades when we were younger!!!

its a shame that the uk is especially lame when it comes to apprecating the neo geo stuff....

Still, im doing my best to make people I know appreciate it more!!! :buttrock:

and ive also noticed it is the older gamers that tend to remember it more, I suppose coz we grew up in what id call the golden age of gaming....

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Welcome!

Weel, as far as the popularity goes, this is true for all over the world. Here in america, if you say neo-geo, or even wear a neo-geo shirt to any place, your going to get the question, "what they hell is neo-geo"? Well, when you try to explain to them, some are like hell yeah! arcade games are the shit! and most are like uhhh... yeah... about that... I'm personally glad that you found your way to theese forums, due to that this forum is filled with verry many people that are all excited to even see a neo-geo cabinet at the local bowling alley... etc. Well, keep it real, check out websites for cool stuff, as to mod your aes... get a unibios at http://unibios.free.fr/ and check out shouthtown at www.southtown-homebrew.com to buy cool shirts and what not. Unless you get into mvs system, then you aren't to much glory at southtown, because it consists of mostly shockbox's and inserts. BUT DO PICK UP A NEO-GEO TEE! Well, befor I spoil all of your learning of neo-geo experiance, I'd like to wish you with a warming welcme, and hope that you enjoy your time spent on theese forums. If you need any help, post arround, and have fun with it!:buttrock:

Take it easy man!

-idosk8

Last edited:

TheBigJ

n00b
Cool!!

Cheers! Will have a gander at those sites you recommended! And will def get myself a T asap!!!

:buttrock: