Reseting NGPC game: Neo Poke Kun?

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
Hi all!

I recently got this odd game for NGPC, but I dunno how can I reset it to the initial state (too many minigames unlocked).

I suppose it's a resolved question, but forum search function is broken.

Thanks.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
It's been a while, but I believe if you held down A, B, and the start/select button, then powered on the NGPC, it would reset Neo Poke Kun to its initial state.

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
bokmeow said:
It's been a while, but I believe if you held down A, B, and the start/select button, then powered on the NGPC, it would reset Neo Poke Kun to its initial state.

Yeah it worked perfectly! :D

Many thanks man, now I can fully enjoy this strange game.

To be true, I didn't expect any response. This forum has changed a lot.

Anyways, I'm glad to see opinions about truly NGPC gamers left ;)

klargon

n00b
A bit off-topic, but how much can you get Neo Poke-Kun for, and where from? I want to give it a go!

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
klargon said:
A bit off-topic, but how much can you get Neo Poke-Kun for, and where from? I want to give it a go!

I believe you can still get it from Toys 'n Joys, here's a direct link to the NGPC section:
http://www.toysnjoys.com/neogeo.html

Some members have bought this game from Toys 'n Joys before, it's listed as $39.95 on that page, but if you 'add to cart,' you'll notice that the price is in fact $29.95. If you're looking for the game complete with cardboard retail box and manual, you may wish to call ahead to see if this game comes with those things, 'cos $29.95 is kinda steep for cart only. The staff is fairly helpful, but you may have to wait a few minutes while they go check on the game in the case or in storage. 'Cos it's coming from Hawaii, the cheapest shipping available is USPS priority that will set you back $8+ dollars.

Funk Buddy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Yes, you must call Toysnjoys first before you trust their site. Also ask them if it's new or not, I've gotten used games from them before and while they refunded some money it still sucked.

klargon

n00b
$14 for postage to the UK. Costs too much in total - I can't really afford it at that price. I'll keep looking out for it though.