Any Chance Of A Sequel To Match Of The Millennium?

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Since they are coming out with a new Cardfighters Clash on ds, does anyone think it is possible, or would anyone like to see a sequel to the NGPC game Snk Vs Capcom The Match Of The Millennium?

I would love to see a new sequel on ds. I would like if the still used the same super deformed art style but packed the characters with full color and more animation. I would also like to see characters that were in the game but were not actually playable like Vega and Billy Kane.

They could also add speach to the characters and make all the minigames played on the touchscreen.

Everybody buy The New Cardfighters Clash when it comes out and maybe we might see a resurection of other popular NGPC games.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I'd like to see some remakes and sequels of just about every ngpc game. I'd lose even more cash on snk stuff.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I'd fucking love it, but capcom are too FUCKING LAZY to even bother chunking out some old SFA3 advance sprites and drawing a couple of new ones

i'm still in shock from how well the DS handles fighters, all of the moves come out on the D-pad with no quibble at all.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The contract is up, this CFC on DS is the LAST one out of either of them.