------Megaman ZX------

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Anybody get it? Impressions? I'm just starting out. Seems pretty cool so far. Kinda confused though, to be honest...

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Aaron D said:
Anybody get it? Impressions? I'm just starting out. Seems pretty cool so far. Kinda confused though, to be honest...

yea i picked it up last night after work, im really liking it, but man its confusing lol... but so far so good. hopefully it just gets better and better

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I picked it up as well and I really like it. The graphics are very good and it plays great. However, I picked up Pokemon Blue DS and Dragon Quest DS, so I am going to have to fit it in between those games.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
It’s a great game. I’m three hours in. My only gripe is uncovering the areas as the letters don’t match up and going left doesn’t necessarily mean going left on the map.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
ray_7 said:
I'm hating the area system lol...

Me too, I'd much rather have a straight up side scrolling game where I just pick a boss and go after there ass.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I really like the open ended thing. I just wish they would have gone about the map system differently. It's crazy!

RyuKenAkuma

Rugal's Thug
I'm on the final mission now. I'm gonna beat it later today and then get my secret biometal. :drool:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Just picked up this game today, it's seems pretty good so far. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten that much attention.

I'm playing as Aile instead of Vent, I've always been a fan of blasting away with a good ol' MegaBuster!

H

hermegildo

The game is awesome.

I'm playing through Hard Mode right now and it's kicking my ass.

I've easily put over 30 hours into the game altogether (and still counting).

It's holding me off pretty nicely until Yoshi's Island 2 and Final Fantasy III arrive.

The different armors are pretty nicely balanced and you'll be switching back and forth between them constantly.

Can't wait for the sequel, where they'll undoubtedly fix the horrible map and add more armors and shit to the game.

Playing a game like this where you have complete control over your character after playing Ultimate Ghouls N' Ghosts is like night and day, i.e. ZX is far better.

Last edited:

Kiel

20 Year Member
Anyone have a good strategy for beating the tagteam of prometheus and the broad?

H

hermegildo

Kiel said:
Anyone have a good strategy for beating the tagteam of prometheus and the broad?
Prometheus is susceptible to electricity, so go into Overdrive with Hx and try to get a couple of hits whenever he appears. Something I found out recently is that you can actually take out those 4 spheres he shoots out to all four corners. All four of them shoot you at the same time and it's hard to manuever with the guy floating in the middle of the screen, so try to take out at least one of them. An Overdrive slash with Hx should do it.

I think Pandora's weakness is fire so use Fx to attack her. Hx is better at avoiding her attacks though.

Aside from that, I dunno, fill your Sub Tanks?

Bosses on normal are fairly easy when you have at least two of them.

With 4 Subtanks, it should be a breeze.

Hard gives you only one Sub Tank and no Life-Ups.

Those two are going to kick my ass when I get to them.

Kiel

20 Year Member
I've only found one life up and two sub tanks.:(