Anyone pick up Ultimate Gouls and Ghosts?

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I just saw it at BB and wanted to know if it was worth picking up, my psp is in serious need of some use.

BIG

sony fanboy
I've had it since the Japanese release,and I must say that it's well worth every penny.

B-

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Kiel said:
I just saw it at BB and wanted to know if it was worth picking up, my psp is in serious need of some use.

So put it to use and buy the damn game, you won't be sorry.

unless your a fucking pussy that can't handle a little old-school difficulty. Don't come back bitching that the game is too hard. It will pump your ass out and rock it swishy sweet!

Kiel

20 Year Member
Thats all I needed to know brother, I tried to get back Perfect Cherry Blossom for you last night but it didn't happen. I'm shooting for thursday but I will get it to you.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I made it to the 4th area on my 5 time playing. Its not really that hard. I just try and elimate enemies as soon as they come on the screen. Time my jumps properly and take my time to learn the patterns if there are any. I havent played it since though as I lost interest in it cause I couldnt read a god damn thing items wise. I could have pulled through with trial and error but said fuck it over all. Now that the english version is out ill give it another go.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
I made it to the 4th area on my 5 time playing. Its not really that hard. I just try and elimate enemies as soon as they come on the screen. Time my jumps properly and take my time to learn the patterns if there are any. I havent played it since though as I lost interest in it cause I couldnt read a god damn thing items wise. I could have pulled through with trial and error but said fuck it over all. Now that the english version is out ill give it another go.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Few threads on this game already. Easily one of, if not the best PSP game out there.

Paik4Life

Armored Scrum Object
I clearly suck at this game...I couldn't make it past the first stage on my first try...But then again I always sucked at Ghosts and Goblins. I'm not used to not being able to redirect your character in mid air. Oh well, it is fun though.

~Paik

Kiel

20 Year Member
I just picked it up between classes today, yeah...its kind of hard.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Kiel said:
I just picked it up between classes today, yeah...its kind of hard.

KINDA? This game is mind-numbingly, frustrating, make you so made you want to quit hard. But I love the shit out of it. Easily one of the better buys I have made this year for my psp.

O.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Take your time. Jeez.

The level design is the hardest part. Just go at a moderate pace. And use your special ability that suits your needs to get out of hairy situations. Thats what it is there for. Instead of saying ahh shit I died again. Pinpoint why you died and do something to correct it. Its not that hard.

Kiel

20 Year Member
Judge Sped said:
Pinpoint why you died and do something to correct it. Its not that hard.

lol, you're quoting the back of the instruction book.

I was able to make it to almost the end but now I got to collect an ass load of rings to progress.

Lucent Beam

Armored Scrum Object
I downloaded the demo at E3, but I wasn't overly excited about it.
I still am resistant to paying over $40 for a PSP game... but y'all are making it sound better than I thought it was and now I'm reinterested.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Kiel said:
lol, you're quoting the back of the instruction book.

I was able to make it to almost the end but now I got to collect an ass load of rings to progress.

I am? I dont even own the game. Playing off mem stick. wtf. hahaha