Whats in your DS at the moment?

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I switched it up.

I bought the new megaman zx.

And I bought Fzero GP legend. Havent played this much though. Ill give it another try but didnt like the set up of the first course as there were random mines everywhere and the draw in was really close so you had almost no time to move. Pretty stupid planning in my opinion.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I switched it up.

I bought the new megaman zx.

And I bought Fzero GP legend. Havent played this much though. Ill give it another try but didnt like the set up of the first course as there were random mines everywhere and the draw in was really close so you had almost no time to move. Pretty stupid planning in my opinion.

Lucent Beam

Armored Scrum Object
kernow said:
how do I beat menace in CV?

I just cant he kicks my ass, what can I do to increase my magic restoration speed and stuff I need a soul for it yer

I cant beat menace though, at 98.2% and not sure what I'm missing , seems I'm missing a couple of 'abilities' too in the abilities menu

any pointers?

By the time I beat the game, I had spent so much time getting every single soul & clearing everything out that I was so ridiculously overpowered... it made the final bosses all really boring and I regret not going in at a lower level for the challenge.
So points? Level up like it's your job for, oh, 15 hours straight like I did. ^^;;

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
dr mario/puzzle league in the gba slot and new super mario bros in the ds slot.

that was probably the best 10 bucks i ever spent on the DM/PL game. i wish it had an hour counter so i could tell exactly how much time i have spent playing that game!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Mario Kart has been more of a staple recently because I have online set up for it now. Sans a few obnoxious players, it's very enjoyable online with people on all the time.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Started replaying Castlevania, going to try not to fuck up unlocking Alucard mode this time...

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Alternating between Lunar: Dragon Song and Animal Crossing.
I've yet to visit anyone else's town. :(

In the GBA slot: Pokemon Emerald...:emb:

I'm back into my RPG slump again.
My normal cycle is to start new ones and not finish old ones.
We'll see if I actually finish an RPG this go round.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Nintendogs: Dachsund pretty much stays in there in case the wife wants to play with it.

When I play, I generally stay even between Lunar, Sonic Rush, and Worms.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Finally got my Onyx DS this week... Plugged in Trauma Center and Super Robot Taisen and I am going to play these 2 for awhile.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
advance wars, and resident evil. switching them out as i see fit.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
tetris DS, I like playing push mode against the cpu :emb:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Cooking Mama - I had put off getting this one. I finally picked it up last night so I am playing that one since it's my day off.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Deep Labyrinth....surprisingly fun. Nice pick-up-and-play for 15 minute sessions.

Soon to be a DS-Xtreme in my DSlite as soon as they release the damn things! :very_ang:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
MegaMan ZX.
Interesting take on things. But I miss the classic stage select.