Does anyone still use thier Hyper 64

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Hey guys I notice for a while that there is no new info or any new talk in the hyper 64 section, anyone going strong with Buriki One? If anyone needs any extra mobo rev 2 let me know I have brand new ones I am selling cheap.

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
you selling some games too like SS64WR or BURIKIONE or just the rev 2 mobo?

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
discussion but he asked if I had something for sell so I answered him, but I have some threads in the selling section if you need a rev 2 mobo cheap or a SS64 cart.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
I wish I had cash for a Rev 2 Motherboard, I really want to play my SS64, but I hate the Rev 1 MB i have heh.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
El Capitan said:
Is this a selling thread or a discussion thread?

ANY discussion of Hyper is welcome. Selling or otherwise :buttrock:

Great system. Everyone should own!

SEIJUROU

Kabuki Klasher
i´m still using mine and also selling the REV 2 board and my 4 kit´s :buttrock: . samsho games are awesome but i´m very bad playing buriki one is very hard for me

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I'm still LOVING Fatal Fury Wild Ambition. I just wish there was a reliable way to keep the secret characters on the board.

It's too bad the playstation port is SO bad, because this game has the worst reputation. I think the gameplay on the Hyper 64 vers. is so fun, it feels like an entry in the Real Bout series.

Unfortunately I still don't have any of the Sam Shos for this thing. They are REALLY expensive here... I need to pick them up eventually.

Buriki One is fun, but I can only play it in small doses.

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
I'm in the market for a Rev 2 mobo and games if anyone has one. :drool: