360 Hyper Fighting Update.

X

Y,
Fixed my timeout problem when doing seaches for quick matches. Dont know what else it fixed.

BTW it also resets your score.

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
Fuck...i was ranked 500..lol..oh well..im glad they reset that shit...now they will be less droppers..haha..fuck you, JUMPSUIT...u shoryuken.com whore..

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Saturn2dfreak said:
Fuck...i was ranked 500..lol..oh well..im glad they reset that shit...now they will be less droppers..haha..fuck you, JUMPSUIT...u shoryuken.com whore..

Hey,

I upgraded to a 10meg cable line and I am still getting ungodly lag when playing online. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? I only experience lag when playing this game online.

Phillip

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
Hey,

I upgraded to a 10meg cable line and I am still getting ungodly lag when playing online. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? I only experience lag when playing this game online.

Phillip

Do you have your 360 connected to a PC in any way? linked up to play music off your PC's hard drive or linked to a media center PC? either of those reasons will cause ungodly lag for sure..

bulletnyourass

noble trader
TrueTrials said:
Do you have your 360 connected to a PC in any way? linked up to play music off your PC's hard drive or linked to a media center PC? either of those reasons will cause ungodly lag for sure..

I dont have it hooked up through either of those 2 setups. I have no lag when playing FFXI or any of the other 360 titles (I own all of them). Something about playing SF online though. Oh well ...I'll just adapt like everyone else has done. From what a few friends have told me, they are experiencing it in SF also :(:( .

Phillip

TrueTrials - I appreciate the response though. Glad to see some of you guys dont mind helping out us XBLive noobs. :buttrock:

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Played this tonight against BIG. Still a little laggy BUT it was definitely alot better than in the past. I dont understand how games like Madden 07 and TDU play flawless for me online and something like Hyper Fighting lags the way it does. Could it be due to the game running on emulation? Anyway .. I whooped BIG pretty good with my Ken/Ryu LOL.

:upf: :D:
:forw: :qcf: :B:
:qcf: :B:

= No more BIG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BIG

sony fanboy
SF Hyper is laggy as shit.

Bulletnyourass = Cheez Ball

:emb:

B-

bulletnyourass

noble trader
buttasuperb said:
You down for some matches right now? I'll be on in a few and send you a friend request.

Butta,

Send me a friend request and I'll add you. I have to get up at 5:00 am for work so if you want we can play tomorrow and you can come get your free wins. I suck at this game ...but I was good enough to beat BIG. HAHAHAHA

BIG = I lost because Phils playing skill was FAR superior to mine!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@ BIG we'll play some COD2 this week so you can get some revenge!!!

Phillip