gamer lady here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
SeaWolf69 said:
Yep yep,

Welcome to our joint addiction!! I love this site, it has helped me many times over the years :buttrock:!! I buy Naomi games for my kids, they have actually taken that system over :S. I still collect MVS & AES when I get the chance. I'm into Atomiswave games now :smirk:!! Very expensive but worth it for me. Nearest arcade to me is almost 1000 miles away :oh_no:

DSCN2247.jpg

o crap. that's so cute!
and the kids are kinda cute too.

neocondition

Kuroko's Training Dummy
MVS Carts - Are they Needed?

Hi,

I will soon be owning both a Neo Geo CDZ and AES console.

The MVS Converter costs $279.99 USD plus shipping. That is really high. Do you know anything about MVS cartridges? From what I understand ALL MVS cartridge games were also produced for the Neo CD or the AES. Is that pretty much right?

Please let me know. Thanks.

-Lucas
neocondition

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
@neocondition

Welcome to the wonderful world of neo geo and neo-geo.com

Where neo geo fans and bitter sarcasm collide !

Most all of your questions can be answered by either

A) The "Search" function for the forums

-or-

B) The Neo Geo Glossary

People around here are willing to help and answer questions as long as you do your homework. The same questions have been asked REPEATEDLY over the last six or so years. So I am quite sure that if you look enough, that the answers are already out there. However if you don't do your homework and ask a question that has been answered many times before... you are likely to get a smart ass answer or you will generally be told to fuck off. So just a little info to get you up and running. Good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
I am closing this thread to force new members to create their own threads, not be parasites on older ones :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.