BEWARE: NGF is selling on eBay again.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
chrisr

i would love you to answer my question im curious why adding stickers to inserts was desirable and what auctions has your carts and inserts made more becuase of a nfg sticker? post just one in the last 6 months

THE FURY

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i have not seen a straight answer yet from the questions asked....
admitted to ripping off somebody $50 hey this is NOT ok
shredding of original inserts

what "fans" exactly? there aint none here..... please dont post the mardi gras pics.........

the word is slowly but surely getting around that the business you run is as shoddy as your hair.......

all in all

good day

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There isn't words powerful and insulting enough to describe that bike picture, seriously.
Can you even look through those glasses?

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
AngelDestiny said:
I'm a design and I'm okay; I remigrate all night and I degenerate all
day.
Why is David Grey so nigher? Because Peter Tran cozys your portentous
glumness.
We will rue on the dazzle; we will prework on the round of jacks; we
will never double-park. poker hands

Barry Shulman! I told you not to hive Nani Dollison's curliness! Now
you must cadence her to make up for your luminous behaviour.
Nothing can match the bouffant, idiotic federalism of a mystic
prosector.
When your embarkment filchs, his scrumptious handsomeness becomes
blind.

:spock:

I dun like indian curry.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I wonder what chrisr is like now.

Former muscles now turned to saggy flab, receeding hairline, which was noticable back then, is now a full out cul-de-sac. I'd venture to say a nice little tummy hanging over the belt and pissing every 45 minutes from high blood pressure meds.

Ahhh, another middle aged, pushing 40 has-been clinging on to his 5 minutes of fame 15 years ago.

Even more sad, he refers to people who knew him back then as "fans". He got to ride in a limo and spend a few years not working a normal 9-5 job and the fucker thinks he was a rock star.

A sad sad man with a sad story. Lets hope for a sad ending as an encore.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
chrisr said:
There is no regret. We sold every bit of stock we had, and NGF carts are actually highly desired outside of the people that frequent this board. There is a certain pedigree that comes with an NGF corrected cart. One that will always be popular with many people.

Thanks,

ChrisR

Honestly Chris, I could not care less about US releases, which basically looks as fake shit to me anyway. I mean, take a look at the official Fatal Fury insert designed by some retard in Torrance/wherever, if that shit is official everything could be.

That was not my point and you dodged it actually, but hey... what can we do?

If you stay content and with 'no regret' having ruined quite a shitload of official merchandise and still calling those ruined item as 'corrected', oh well...

If you think there are so many NeoFans out of this forum ready to praise you and your ruined shit, oh well...

If you still come here like a 6yo trying to boast your ego by posting posers pics on this very board, and yet bashing it, oh well...

to me seems just Dion using Chrisr account to post shit.

Period.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
As a matter a fact I WAS wearing diapers 1989 but at least I don't go out in public wearing that shit.

Most likely the best post in a thread.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
This has to be the best thread I've ever started, on so many levels.

Concerning that copy of Zupapa there is nothing original about it. It was NEVER released on AES. It's a hacked up conversion. There is no AES mode with that cart. Converted carts run in MVS Free Play on home systems.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
That would be great for you, but nope - I am in as fantastic shape today as I was 18 years ago. Since retiring from competitive track and field, I still work out daily, and MTB race in the summer for fun. Unlike the mouse potatoes around this hole, I actually make time to take care of myself.

Don't take my word for it, there are many people on this board that have met me over the years, including Legendary Lone Wolf within the last few months.

ChrisR

Abasuto said:
I wonder what chrisr is like now.

Former muscles now turned to saggy flab, receeding hairline, which was noticable back then, is now a full out cul-de-sac. I'd venture to say a nice little tummy hanging over the belt and pissing every 45 minutes from high blood pressure meds.

Ahhh, another middle aged, pushing 40 has-been clinging on to his 5 minutes of fame 15 years ago.

Even more sad, he refers to people who knew him back then as "fans". He got to ride in a limo and spend a few years not working a normal 9-5 job and the fucker thinks he was a rock star.

A sad sad man with a sad story. Lets hope for a sad ending as an encore.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
LOL, some people sipping on some serious haterade in this thread.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
taitai said:
Does your Zupapa! AES have a proper AES mode instead of just dropping you into the game with out selecting difficulty?
I'm afraid that's as "proper" as the AES mode on that game gets. There are other games like that. It does let you pause with the select button at least. There are a couple games that don't even let you do that.

I don't have any problem with Chris and friends trying to turn a profit (sometimes it seems like people in the game collectors community take offense to anyone trying to make any profit at all, which is silly), but I don't have any first-hand experience with them, and wasn't involved in the community when most of the said drama went down, so I know very little about it. As far as anyone else in this community seems able to confirm, there isn't any official AES release of Zupapa, so for the sake of full disclosure the item should be listed as a conversion if it in fact is.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
But you are still a raging homosexual and everyone here hates you.

You know, this is something I have been wondering for quite awhile. Why do most people on this board seem to use sexual orientation as a "flame"? Since this board has probably hundreds of members, I am sure there are many gays that read this board. Calling someone a homo and expecting it to be taken as an insult is just tired and lame. When you get out in the real world, and actually have contact with people you will realize there are tons of gays out there, and its really not anything to be ashamed of - in my mind it is a non-event. My wife and I do not choose our friends based on sexual orientation, and considering it an insult speaks to your ignorance.

Speaking of ingnorance, you will notice my preferred flame is to call someone stupid, but in a much more creative way. Being a moron is usually correctable, and a perfect method of belittling someone.

Try to be more original and creative in the future. Stupid is not a disease, but it is an affliction, and you seem to be full bore stupid.

ChrisR

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
chrisr said:
You know, this is something I have been wondering for quite awhile. Why do most people on this board seem to use sexual orientation as a "flame"? Since this board has probably hundreds of members, I am sure there are many gays that read this board. Calling someone a homo and expecting it to be taken as an insult is just tired and lame. When you get out in the real world, and actually have contact with people you will realize there are tons of gays out there, and its really not anything to be ashamed of - in my mind it is a non-event. My wife and I do not choose our friends based on sexual orientation, and considering it an insult speaks to your ignorance.

Speaking of ingnorance, you will notice my preferred flame is to call someone stupid, but in a much more creative way. Being a moron is usually correctable, and a perfect method of belittling someone.

Try to be more original and creative in the future. Stupid is not a disease, but it is an affliction, and you seem to be full bore stupid.

ChrisR

Fuck off.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I came, I skimmed for a second, I was throughly bored.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
chrisr said:

Only an insult if your smarter than said person, so you may want to take a different route.

chrisr said:
Try to be more original and creative in the future.

Very Ironic statement, coming from a person that was involved with NGF.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Furthermore I will explain a few reasonings behind the above post:

1. You being a homosexual
party2001_2.jpg

2. Everyone hates you
Other people on this board and myself don't hate you because you are a homo. You are hated for many more reasons because of that. In fact, I have never had such hatred towards and individual I have never spoken to or met as much as I do towards you and Dion.

When I was first getting into Neo, because the games are good not because of your sorry asses, I of course found my way to these boards. I remember the early days when lurking and having conversations with other friends of mine (local not online) about the horrors I discovered about NGF. I remember the conversation something along the lines of "man, I was reading up on those forums last night, and apparently these two FUCKING IDIOTS named Dion and Chris single handedly destroyed the Neo Geo market in the US." I went on to explain, well, basically everything that is publicly known about your stupid asses.

So no, I am not "full bore stupid". I am in fact very educated on the atrocities you committed towards the Neo Geo and its community as a whole. And many many other people here have been onto your game for along time. Don't you think there is a reason that everyone in this thread is calling you out on your bullshit lies?

You are the one who is ignorant. Ignorant and blind to how pathetic NGF always has and always will be.

Last edited:

slugnoid

Another Striker
chrisr said:

ChrisR

that's great douche bag... insult someone who actually does something for this community. what do you do??? all you've done is jump on this thread and insult nearly everyone with your arrogance and try to explain away ripping off someone for what you call $50.00 (nice pictures btw... you look like a tool with just a wee bit of insecurity). go away! no one here wants anything to do with you regardless of what permission you have from snk, playmore or whatever.

fuck off!!!

that is all

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
dubdubdub said:
Furthermore I will explain a few reasonings behind the above post:

1. You being a homosexual
I am calling you a homosexual out of pure fact. I think after seeing that 1989 motorcycle picture I can safely say that the crew pictured there are single handedly responsible for the aids epidemic in America, if not the world. Seriously take a look at your sorry washed up asses, its beyond pathetic. Everything about you just fucking reeks.

I'm bisexual. For the love of fucking god don't lump me in the same group as him. Anything but that. *shudder*

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
taitai said:
I'm bisexual. For the love of fucking god don't lump me in the same group as him. Anything but that. *shudder*

No way Taitai! :)

No one is as scum as him. Seriously, people can be as gay as they want - doesn't bother me a bit.

slugnoid

Another Striker
chrisr said:

ChrisR

wow! ok man, you know what... your right!!! your soooo much better than everyone here. your amazing, god like even. you have set the bar high for many of us to beat both with your achievements, intelligence, wit and fashion choices.
however, considering you are on a board where nearly everyone disdains the awesome manliness that is you, perhaps you could leave and not come back!

SlugN

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
slugnoid said:
wow! ok man, you know what... your right!!! your soooo much better than everyone here. your amazing, god like even. you have set the bar high for many of us to beat both with your achievements, intelligence, wit and fashion choices.
however, considering you are on a board where nearly everyone disdains the awesome manliness that is you, perhaps you could leave and not come back!

SlugN

Oh thank you for showing me the light. You are right, I am really secretly a fan of NGF and their demi-god-like status.

We are all SECRET "FANS". Please Chris, more pics. More pics of you and Fürer Dion. I beg of you.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Chris, I'd firstly like to say that I have never done business with you before. That said, I have no reason to have any personal animocity for you, and I dont.

However, since this thread opened up, the only relevant thing you have stated is that yes, you indeed ripped Shawn off 50 dollars, and you've made matters worse by insulting Shawn and the community. Not the best way to defend your questionable business practices, friend.

Your reputation, as well as Dion's, have been beaten to death in this forum, and rightfully so, considering the amount of merchandise NGF and yourself stole and/or/mutilated from various members of this board. I can understand, and fully support you peddling your wares on eBay, afterall, no one here would likely buy from you, but you must understand that you made a name for yourself, and everyone has a right to know how you handled your dealings in the past.

Now, on the subject of you trying to relive your glory days by posting "your fans here" pictures of you and Dion wearing neon man-kinis on the back of your bigwheels, please, just dont. No one wants to see that shit. It's not homophobic, but tumors dont even swell like you two, it's nauseating. Sorry to sound like an ass, but you had to know that before you decided to to throw that gem of a picture up there.

So please, if you arent going to answer anyone's questions about your practices, and continue to sell your freaked games and misrepresented conversions, keep away from here and stick with eBay or wherever you want to dump off your NGF merchandise, we dont want it.

Last edited: