BEWARE: NGF is selling on eBay again.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
chrisr said:
There is no regret. We sold every bit of stock we had, and NGF carts are actually highly desired outside of the people that frequent this board. There is a certain pedigree that comes with an NGF corrected cart. One that will always be popular with many people.

Thanks,

ChrisR

What corrections have had to have been made Mr. Ray?

Will they still pass CRC checks in the Universe BIOS? Is there any technical problems we need to be aware of?

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Resellers of carts are not the same as distributors. Selling thousands of useless(to ops) carts that these guys picked up for probably $1 each is not hard. There were millions of MVS carts made, and the secondary market is great for the buyer. I have always said no MVS game is worth more than $50. The whole "Complete" MVS infated market is a joke, and always has been, but speaks to the atmosphere created around here from the people looking to cash in on idiots.

Zupapa, along with well over 100 other games were posted on PLAYMORE JAPANS site as being FULLY AUTHORIZED and recognized as official. What more proof do you want. The games being sold are just personal copies, same as if you bought one on release and decided to sell it tomorrow.

ChrisR

taitai said:
I just noticed this nugget of gold reading other posts.

Try telling that to YATON6262, Excellentcom, or anyone else dealing with MVS carts.

So that's why you have the NEOGEO FREAK logo everywhere? So people will know it's just your personal items you're selling? That's also why you erroneously claim to be selling an official AES release of a game that simply doesn't have an official AES mode in the US?

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
chrisr said:
Resellers of carts are not the same as distributors. Selling thousands of useless(to ops) carts that these guys picked up for probably $1 each is not hard. There were millions of MVS carts made, and the secondary market is great for the buyer. I have always said no MVS game is worth more than $50. The whole "Complete" MVS infated market is a joke, and always has been, but speaks to the atmosphere created around here from the people looking to cash in on idiots.

And most MVS carts don't go for more than $50. I bought Ryuuko no Ken/Art of Fighting 2 for ten bucks.

chrisr said:
Zupapa, along with well over 100 other games were posted on PLAYMORE JAPANS site as being FULLY AUTHORIZED and recognized as official. What more proof do you want. The games being sold are just personal copies, same as if you bought one on release and decided to sell it tomorrow.

ChrisR

Except the cart data contains no proper US AES mode.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
chrisr said:
NGF carts are actually highly desired outside of the people that frequent this board. There is a certain pedigree that comes with an NGF corrected cart. One that will always be popular with many people.

Yea, you should hear the clammoring going on over at ebay. People just can't wait to get raped up the ass with your fake piece of shit copies (a.k.a. "freaked") of Neo Geo games.

BTW: A good handful of the people who buy NG items on ebay ARE members here dipshit.

chrisr

20 Year Member
A few pics for the fans....

stock2a1.jpg

Stock Pic from the rebirth

ttvexp_thumb.jpg

Tech TV crew after our interview for G4 Tech TV

b1.jpg

Selling AES carts for the fans - in person. Of course nobody had anything negative to say at the show. The same people that were talking it up on internet "forums"

boxd.jpg

Famous stock shot.

chrisjump.jpg

MTB riding - keeping in top shape can be fun....

Dionlimo.jpg

Limo Riding - an NGF pastime.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
You are the saddest piece of shit I have ever seen on these forums, if not in my entire life. And everyone here thinks that about you....so why don't you just fucking leave.

Seriously what does it cost to get this faggot banned, or better yet, his face smashed in with a brick? I have $5 on either one.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
chrisr said:
A few pics for the fans....

Great.

But, you're avoiding the questions.

What corrections needed to be made? Are any of these technical modifications, or are they just changes to the packaging like everyone here has been accusing you of? Does your Zupapa! AES have a proper AES mode instead of just dropping you into the game with out selecting difficulty? Why did you use the NGF template instead fo trying to distance yourself from that enterprise?

Radiac

Mr. Big's Thug
chrisr said:
There is no regret. We sold every bit of stock we had, and NGF carts are actually highly desired outside of the people that frequent this board. There is a certain pedigree that comes with an NGF corrected cart. One that will always be popular with many people.

Thanks,

ChrisR

A certain pedigree? You can't be that delusional. Anyone that has been involved with the Neo for any amount of time knows to avoid your freaked garbage like the plague.

It really amazes me that you are still trying to peddle this elitist crap. Did anyone ever buy into this Chris?

BTW it would be less embarrassing to have a copy of Chick with Dicks V in my collection than one of your "corrected" carts.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
taitai said:
Great.

What corrections needed to be made? Are any of these technical modifications, or are they just changes to the packaging like everyone here has been accusing you of? Does your Zupapa! AES have a proper AES mode instead of just dropping you into the game with out selecting difficulty? Why did you use the NGF template instead fo trying to distance yourself from that enterprise?

Trust me, stop asking this guy any real questions of merit. He dodges these questions with about as much grace as he does Dion's cock. So just realize he's a scammer and move on. He sure as hell won't admit nor will he give you any really answers.

chrisr

20 Year Member
More pics from the archives..

highendstock2a.jpg

Some higher end stock.

ngfmags3.jpg

NGF Japan buyout stock.

highendstock2b.jpg

misc JPN cart stock.

TravisNS.jpg

Any old school guys know who that is?

discman.jpg

bikes89.jpg

When you guys were still in diapers... Dion and I were enjoying life already in our teens, instead of huddling in front of a computer all day....

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Who the fuck takes pictures in front of videogames. Gangster poses at that WTF this is horrible.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
chrisr said:
When you guys were still in diapers... Dion and I were enjoying life already in our teens, instead of huddling in front of a computer all day....

When you had to pay bills, my mom was buying me NES carts and I didn't have to worry about shit.

That's not important. Answer the damned questions!

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
My rofflecopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

chrisr

20 Year Member
Why would we need to make "technical corrections" to these games. They use the same exact rom chips as the MVS version. The big difference is we had authorization from SNK to distribute these games. They are the only recognized offical version of the game. The will pass any CRC check the MVS version does. The packaging has been the same since it was produced.

BTW - we did have the original FACE proto version, but decided to release the new SNK version, since it was readily available, and did not require mask rom chip production.

ChrisR

taitai said:
Great.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
chrisr said:
Dionlimo.jpg

Limo Riding - an NGF pastime.

As a matter a fact I WAS wearing diapers 1989 but at least I don't go out in public wearing that shit.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
chrisr said:
Why would we need to make "technical corrections" to these games. They use the same exact rom chips as the MVS version. The big difference is we had authorization from SNK to distribute these games. They are the only recognized offical version of the game. The will pass any CRC check the MVS version does. The packaging has been the same since it was produced.

ChrisR

So you're authorized to sell conversions of an MVS cart? What cart was used for the basis of the Zupapa! AES cart?

What about other questions that have been asked? What about these "Corrections?"

chrisr said:
There is a certain pedigree that comes with an NGF corrected cart.

What corrections were made?

What about the picture of the phat bud of weed that was in the image gallery earlier?

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Its damn near 3:00 am and 10 members are viewing this thread. Nothing brings the community together like a pure concentrated hatred.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
chrisr said:

Thanks,

ChrisR

You are full of BS. So, this is how you justify your action of putting NGF's stickers on the booklet and insert? Did SNK authorize you and Dion to release "NGF corrected cart"?

I really doubt your statement "NGF carts are actually highly desired outside of the people that frequent this board". How did you come to this conclusion?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
kitkit.com said:
You are full of BS. So, this is how you justify your action of putting NGF's stickers on the booklet and insert? Did SNK authorize you and Dion to release "NGF corrected cart"?

I really doubt your statement "NGF carts are actually highly desired outside of the people that frequent this board". How did you come to this conclusion?

Please refer to your first sentence for your answer to your last sentence.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
hippo said:
Its damn near 3:00 am and 10 members are viewing this thread. Nothing brings the community together like a pure concentrated hatred.

And thistime it's not over an SNKP product!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Jedah Doma said:
Trust me, stop asking this guy any real questions of merit. He dodges these questions . . .

he's like a good politician

I hate politicians

they're all dirty fuckin' crooks

A

AngelDestiny

poker hands

I'm a design and I'm okay; I remigrate all night and I degenerate all
day.
Why is David Grey so nigher? Because Peter Tran cozys your portentous
glumness.
We will rue on the dazzle; we will prework on the round of jacks; we
will never double-park. poker hands

Barry Shulman! I told you not to hive Nani Dollison's curliness! Now
you must cadence her to make up for your luminous behaviour.
Nothing can match the bouffant, idiotic federalism of a mystic
prosector.
When your embarkment filchs, his scrumptious handsomeness becomes
blind.