WOW! awesome HNG64 ebay score. YES!

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
HNG64 mobo w FFWA

I just won this hrs ago... Looks to be HNG64 mobo rev.2 even. only for 31$ + 20$ for shipping. now all i need is commission someone to build me a SG to hook this baby up to, and a Samurai Shodown 64 cart. I am set again with a Hyper! YES!

I will do all I can to not ever let this puppy go. smoke that JF, heh heh.. :chimp: :buttrock:

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
evasyar said:
HNG64 mobo w FFWA

I just won this hrs ago... Looks to be HNG64 mobo rev.2 even. only for 31$ + 20$ for shipping. now all i need is commission someone to build me a SG to hook this baby up to, and a Samurai Shodown 64 cart. I am set again with a Hyper! YES!

I will do all I can to not ever let this puppy go. smoke that JF, heh heh.. :chimp: :buttrock:

wow! badass! That is a Rev. 2! Awesome find man! I think FFWA is good too. Congrats! Now you need the other carts and thou shalt be hooked!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I must concur with PJ and also say damn fine deal right there, damn fine.

Getting a Rev. 2 alone for that price would be a steal, let alone adding a game in there.

Now go get Buriki One and you're going to be a real happy camper.

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
buriki one eh? duly noted man. i have to hunt down this cart as well.

tho...

...i cannot believe the average cost for just the carts. they almost offset the deal i got. the carts avg about 90$ - 150$, lol. i might as well got the "Bumper Packs" that Ferrier is peddling off his ebay store, wel...if it wasnt for the horrendously crazy shipping. :loco:

hunt continues... :eye:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
evasyar said:
buriki one eh? duly noted man. i have to hunt down this cart as well.

tho...

...i cannot believe the average cost for just the carts. they almost offset the deal i got. the carts avg about 90$ - 150$, lol. i might as well got the "Bumper Packs" that Ferrier is peddling off his ebay store, wel...if it wasnt for the horrendously crazy shipping. :loco:

hunt continues... :eye:
Yeah, the market for those seems to fluctuate a bit. Shipping can be brutal, too, needless to say- I got two carts from Jeff/Vektorlogic, and shipping for the two of them from the UK was not cheap, to say the least. I think I remember it being about $60 for the two carts, standard airmail.

Fun stuff, though, and certainly unique games to break out when you have friends around who think they've seen everything. B1, in particular, is great for multiplay, what with its control scheme and all. It makes skeptics into addicts quickly.

edit: I just realized that Jeff is Ferrier. :emb:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
jro said:
Yeah, the market for those seems to fluctuate a bit. Shipping can be brutal, too, needless to say- I got two carts from Jeff/Vektorlogic, and shipping for the two of them from the UK was not cheap, to say the least. I think I remember it being about $60 for the two carts, standard airmail.
You won the kind of auction I was looking for.

Vektorlogic is not the cheap way to get the games. They seem to overvalue the games compared to the mainboards. You can get a much better deal holding out for individual carts, especially on Yahoo Japan.