xbla sf2 hyper matches and strats thread

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
If you play this somewhat regularly, post your gamertag, I probably don't have a lot of you on my friends list.

We should try to get some 4 person quarter matches going. I've been playing ranked matches, and although I haven't had too many droppers, it seems most of the top ranked people are just honda or bison spammers that drop if they lose. I'd rather play against people who don't give a shit about ranking, and know how to legitimately play this game.

Last edited:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
buttasuperb said:
If you play this somewhat regularly, post your gamertag, I probably don't have a lot of you on my friends list.

We should try to get some 4 person quarter matches going. I've been playing ranked matches, and although I haven't had too many droppers, it seems most of the top ranked people are just honda or bison spammers that drop if they lose. I'd rather play against people who don't give a shit about ranking, and know how to legitimately play this game.
I got your invite day of...I was literally still unpacking from moving and setting up my internet connection. I also just landed a DoA4 stick, so we need to throw down soon. Hopefully the lag isn't too painful.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
If anyone wants to add me my gamertag is Bombhead Smile. I have been playing regularly since Friday.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
genjiglove said:
If anyone wants to add me my gamertag is Bombhead Smile. I have been playing regularly since Friday.

Feel free to add me too. VoodooPeople. It's in my sig. :glee:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I tried to do a quarter match but I didn't really know what was going on. I know this is probably retarded, but what are you supposed to do?

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
You can have up to 4 people in a lobby, 2 fight and 2 are in line to fight. It's winner stays and once you lose you go to the back of the line. You can watch the matches you aren't involved in.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I'm on fairly often, add me if I'm not on your list already.

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
I beat rank number 2 today..jorge..and he dropped rigth after the match was over..and i didnt get the win...wtf...these rank whores are truly sad..lol

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
butta i'll serve you an ass whooping miami heat style.

add me guys

gamertag: DashK

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Saturn2dfreak said:
I beat rank number 2 today..jorge..and he dropped rigth after the match was over..and i didnt get the win...wtf...these rank whores are truly sad..lol

you'll probably have the same douchbags from CvS2 and SFIII dropping and playing for ranks. i only ever play friendslist people, public games are ghey.

i just need to get my fucking mass stick running on the 360 or i'm gonna lose the fever...

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
DashK said:
i just need to get my fucking mass stick running on the 360 or i'm gonna lose the fever...

Ditto, I feel half helpless on any fighter using the controller.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I've played some quarter matches with a buddy and random people. Only ran into one guy that was skilled with his character, and he was using 'gief. He absolutely destroyed my Ryu, then my buddy schooled him with Blanka. I also played a guy using Balrog, his sole tactic involved getting in range for the headbutt repeatedly, so I tore him a new one.

I also suck, but I suck much more with the Xbox pad. I need a stick something fierce. :mad:

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I've checked locally, not a single store in this area has one. :(

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
i saw over at the team xbox forums, this guy was making a saturn to 360 adaptor, it was wireless too and worked, hope more shit like this comes out.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Ghost-Dog said:
I've checked locally, not a single store in this area has one. :(

Yeah, I checked around the net a little, but they do seem pretty scarce.

I'd recommend trying to grab one off of e-bay.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Ill play ya butta, send me an invite even if im in Dead Rising ATM. Me and Mag had some nice matches on Sunday b4 my buddy wanted to play Guilty Gear. BTW Melty Blood:AC is pretty fun, I wish they didnt use low res sprites for the fighters when they used high res for every other part of the game. The fighters look like utter crap in hd, while the rest of the game(menus, BG's, etc) look amazing.